Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread 03:24 - Aug 26 with 25788 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:55 - Aug 26 with 2361 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:54 - Aug 26 by Starsky

Huw and Leigh are busy mun

Laughing at the ticket queue?? ;-)
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:55 - Aug 26 with 2358 viewsNeathJack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:55 - Aug 26 by Neath_Jack

Fulton off injured by the sounds of it.

Maybe pre-planned as he's only just back in training isn't he?
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:56 - Aug 26 with 2347 viewsexiledclaseboy

Shelvey on for Fulton. Knives being sharpened on both sides of the Atlantic.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:57 - Aug 26 with 2321 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:56 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Rotherham forward in space just minutes later

More than coincidence
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:59 - Aug 26 with 2277 viewsskippyjack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:57 - Aug 26 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Mmmm....not very confident we'll go through with that lot...

Why not.. very experienced German in goal
Tiendalli.. CL, International..PL experience
Fernandez..CL, International.. top league experience
Bartley..Championship experience
Richards..Championship experience
Fulton..Experience
Carroll.. Championship experience
Sheehan..ok I'll give you that one
Montero.. International top league experience
Gomis..International CL and top league experience

Loach..Championship experience
Broadfoot..Championship experience
Arnason..League one and International experience
Frecklington..League one..Championship experience
Wood..Championship experience
Morgan..League one.. his experiences have led to relegation.. captain an all
Tidser..very poor experience
Pringle.. League One experience
Bowery.. League Two mainly
Revell.. League One and two journeyman

I'm confused.. fans are blind. (Please win Swans)

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread (n/t) on 20:59 - Aug 26 with 2280 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:53 - Aug 26 by jacksinceever

Where are you then - feckin plastics aye!

[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 21:02]
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:59 - Aug 26 with 2256 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:55 - Aug 26 by NeathJack

Maybe pre-planned as he's only just back in training isn't he?

Yeah, you maybe right. Was surprised to see him start tonight.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:08 - Aug 26 with 1988 viewsswanduck

Saints scored if the scores stay the same I win my acca
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:11 - Aug 26 with 1896 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:08 - Aug 26 by swanduck

Saints scored if the scores stay the same I win my acca

That'll jinx it then
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:12 - Aug 26 with 1862 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 20:56 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

Not until I remove yours from my back.

Seriously, I have said everything there is to say about the player with bags of potential and a long, thunderous shot in him.

Besides, I am sadly unable tow watch the game today, and live text commentary never does justice to players with bags of potential and long, thunderous shots in them.
_________
Edit Update from walesonline live txt commentary, at 57th minute: "Shelvey rifles a shot at goal from 25-yards, but Loach does well to parry."

Damm this prescience!
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 21:14]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:15 - Aug 26 with 1780 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:12 - Aug 26 by Davillin

Seriously, I have said everything there is to say about the player with bags of potential and a long, thunderous shot in him.

Besides, I am sadly unable tow watch the game today, and live text commentary never does justice to players with bags of potential and long, thunderous shots in them.
_________
Edit Update from walesonline live txt commentary, at 57th minute: "Shelvey rifles a shot at goal from 25-yards, but Loach does well to parry."

Damm this prescience!

I wasn't being entirely serious. I'm feeling lighthearted tonight. I do think you're unfairly harsh on young Jonjo, mind you. But that's opinions for you.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:15 - Aug 26 with 1761 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:12 - Aug 26 by Davillin

_________

Damm this prescience!

We gonna score in a minute!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:18 - Aug 26 with 1680 viewsCatullus

_________

Damm this prescience!

You can't complain!!! I took my son tonight but by half time he was begging to leave (he's 5) he was bored, tired and complaining of a bad tummy. I think he was basically saying anything til I agreed to leave.
Anyway, what's happening?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:19 - Aug 26 with 1670 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:18 - Aug 26 by Catullus

You can't complain!!! I took my son tonight but by half time he was begging to leave (he's 5) he was bored, tired and complaining of a bad tummy. I think he was basically saying anything til I agreed to leave.

Real fan alert
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:19 - Aug 26 with 1670 viewsStarsky

Is Jazz Richards going to get his very first MOM.
Radio wales are raving about him.

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:19 - Aug 26 with 1656 viewsDavillin

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:15 - Aug 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

We gonna score in a minute!

HA! You're saying that only because Gylfi just came on for Sheehan!

[p.s. What in helll is Monk doing putting Gylfi on after he has run his heart out for two games in succession?] I hope my prescience fails me this time!

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:21 - Aug 26 with 1558 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:18 - Aug 26 by Catullus

Wait until Fathy finds out you left early!

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:22 - Aug 26 with 1536 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:19 - Aug 26 by Davillin

[p.s. What in helll is Monk doing putting Gylfi on after he has run his heart out for two games in succession?] I hope my prescience fails me this time!

Dear Sir - Please stop using posh words like prescience. This is a Swans fans forum, not a university debating society. Yours faithfully, etc
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:23 - Aug 26 with 1526 viewsMrSwerve

2-0 mk dons

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:23 - Aug 26 with 1506 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:19 - Aug 26 by Davillin

Yes, you got me, I meant to say Matthew Sadler will be off injured in a minute!

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:24 - Aug 26 with 1496 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:23 - Aug 26 by MrSwerve

2-0 mk dons

3-1 Cardiff
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 21:24]
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:24 - Aug 26 with 1494 viewspencoedjack

For the 'only partial plastics' who are not watching Utd

They are losing 2 nil
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:24 - Aug 26 with 1476 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:23 - Aug 26 by MrSwerve

2-0 mk dons

and Celtic are losing. Two amusing side-shows.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:25 - Aug 26 with 1450 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:23 - Aug 26 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yes, you got me, I meant to say Matthew Sadler will be off injured in a minute!

Sorry meant to say MK Dons to score in a minute now 2-0 versus what used to be Man Utd.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 21:25 - Aug 26 with 1428 viewsDavillin

What's happening is not really great. Dyer took a "nasty clash of heads" on 69th minute, and was up again on 72nd.

I hope Monk has someone available to replace him. I lost track of the Swansea subs so far.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024