Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread 03:24 - Aug 26 with 25795 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 03:49 - Aug 26 with 6518 viewsjackharris

Score - 4-1
Attendance - 14,321 (Big walk up crowd because of the entrance prices, the nice weather and school holidays)
A total shot in the dark guess at the line-up would be...

I doubt Gylfi will start.
Jazz might start at Full back with Dwight playing on the left.
Ki for Canas if he doesn't play.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 3:51]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 06:57 - Aug 26 with 6456 viewsHighjack

Canas won't play.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 07:03 - Aug 26 with 6452 viewsairedale

Canasgate.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 09:14 - Aug 26 with 6318 viewsPhil_S

The Road To Wembley Starts Here

Ok so it may not end at Wembley for us and strictly speaking it has already started but you get what I mean with the headline as the Swans prepare to open their Capital One Cup campaign this evening at the Liberty Stadium against Rotherham.

Full preview at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/35913/the-road-to-wembley
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 09:25 - Aug 26 with 6300 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 06:57 - Aug 26 by Highjack

Canas won't play.

How about Marvellous Marvin? Is he fit now? I am expecting a tough bad tempered game tonight. I think their tool of a manager will try and mix it up. We need to be careful we don't pick up needless injuries and bookings.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 09:52 - Aug 26 with 6258 viewsThe_Doorman

Bloody hell Jackharris, starting a match night thread at 0324 in the morning is somewhat keen!!!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 10:07 - Aug 26 with 6230 viewsairedale

Yeah. I didn't notice it until 05:18 myself as I was mowing the lawn.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 10:58 - Aug 26 with 6126 viewsScoobyWho

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 06:57 - Aug 26 by Highjack

Canas won't play.

Quite right, Monk has already told him publicly he is not in his plans, that means not playing,will never play and wont play.

You would have thought that folk would have grasped that by now.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 11:12 - Aug 26 with 6119 viewsbuilthjack

Canas should be mowing the pitch, he's doing nothing else!!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 12:04 - Aug 26 with 6024 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 11:12 - Aug 26 by builthjack

Canas should be mowing the pitch, he's doing nothing else!!

He's not having those new floodlights on to do it!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 12:40 - Aug 26 with 5971 viewseddie71

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 10:58 - Aug 26 by ScoobyWho

Quite right, Monk has already told him publicly he is not in his plans, that means not playing,will never play and wont play.

You would have thought that folk would have grasped that by now.

Agreed, the desperation to fill the void in CDM is leading some to try re-imagine history.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 12:41 - Aug 26 with 5967 viewsjackharris

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 09:52 - Aug 26 by The_Doorman

Bloody hell Jackharris, starting a match night thread at 0324 in the morning is somewhat keen!!!

I become a night owl in the Summer.

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 13:58 - Aug 26 with 5832 viewsBonjour

I just went to order my ticket online - £3 booking charge or £2.50 to print my own ticket.

Fook that!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 17:01 - Aug 26 with 5493 viewsOldjack

I just hope Monks doesn't make two many changes ,if he does we're out ,3-4 is all that's needed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 17:50 - Aug 26 with 5391 viewsjacksinceever

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 03:49 - Aug 26 by jackharris

Score - 4-1
Attendance - 14,321 (Big walk up crowd because of the entrance prices, the nice weather and school holidays)
A total shot in the dark guess at the line-up would be...

I doubt Gylfi will start.
Jazz might start at Full back with Dwight playing on the left.
Ki for Canas if he doesn't play.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 3:51]

At first glance I thought you were saying to try Gomis in goal!
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:45 - Aug 26 with 5171 viewsJonnyTheJack

What I think it'll be.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:46 - Aug 26 with 5166 viewsJonnyTheJack

Tremmell, Tiendalli, Bartley, Fernandez, Richards, Fulton, Carroll, Sheehan, Dyer (C), Montero, Gomis.
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:51 - Aug 26 with 5119 viewspencoedjack

I feel like a plastic as I couldn't be bothered to go tonight

Only the 3rd home game I have missed in 6 years
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:56 - Aug 26 with 5075 viewsFar_Post

We have to give the fringe players a run out sometime to keep them sharp. Reinforcements on the bench if needed.

Blog: The C Word

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:57 - Aug 26 with 5063 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:46 - Aug 26 by JonnyTheJack

Tremmell, Tiendalli, Bartley, Fernandez, Richards, Fulton, Carroll, Sheehan, Dyer (C), Montero, Gomis.

Mmmm....not very confident we'll go through with that lot...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:57 - Aug 26 with 5058 viewsswans11

That's a lot changes maybe couple too many
The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:59 - Aug 26 with 5036 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:57 - Aug 26 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Mmmm....not very confident we'll go through with that lot...

I am, although we'll probably need a few off the bench to do it.

Oh by the way, hello fellow-couldn't-be-arsed-plastics-and-exiles. Welcome to the thread.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:00 - Aug 26 with 5024 viewsepaul

Subs: Fabianski, Amat, Taylor, Ki, Sigurdsson, Shelvey, Bony

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:01 - Aug 26 with 5008 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:51 - Aug 26 by pencoedjack

I feel like a plastic as I couldn't be bothered to go tonight

Only the 3rd home game I have missed in 6 years

If we lose, I blame you.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 19:03 - Aug 26 with 4990 viewsPhil_S

The Official Swansea City v Rotherham United Match Night Thread on 18:59 - Aug 26 by exiledclaseboy

I am, although we'll probably need a few off the bench to do it.

Oh by the way, hello fellow-couldn't-be-arsed-plastics-and-exiles. Welcome to the thread.

I sent the wife and daughter to represent me.

Good evening fellow plastics...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024