Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham 17:19 - Aug 26 with 5895 viewsFree_Willy

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2014/aug/26/rotherham-children-sexually-abuse

Councillors facing no disciplinary action

Life is good in the public sector
1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 18:05 - Aug 28 with 1317 viewsJackoBoostardo

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 17:59 - Aug 28 by keeponrockin

I remember an Imam being interviewed about teaching in relation to sex and marriage. The thinking is more based on when the girl is 'technically' a woman so in theory they were allowed to have sex with girls underage.

There is a serious cultural schism here and the reality is white girls are seen as easy.
It's reality, whether you like it or not.

And it's disgraceful

In reality we need to set expectations from the beginning - come to the UK to live, and abide by our laws and respect our culture!!

We're too tolerant and in this instance it has led to a continued habitual and racial attacks on underage girls! Our country is truly sick, being killed by a disease that is known as over-liberalistic apathy.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 18:10 - Aug 28 with 1312 viewsthe_oracle

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 17:45 - Aug 28 by JackoBoostardo

While this crime and the lack of deserved attention is received is indeed appalling, you cannot ignore racial issues here - afterall, these c*nts intentionally went after 'white' kids! How many of their own were abused again?

Stop skipping around the subject! Raising these concerns is NOT racist! For too long we've been too soft or scared to insult others at the cost of our own national laws and heritage! Being tougher against ANY paedophile is a basic requirement! But being an apologist for these c*nts because they're of an ethnic or minority background is equally as divisive! If we are to be a true society that gets on - then let's level the playing field for EVERYONE!

I think your response should have been aimed at drizzys post , not mine. I am agreeing with you!
1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 18:17 - Aug 28 with 1304 viewsJackoBoostardo

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 18:10 - Aug 28 by the_oracle

I think your response should have been aimed at drizzys post , not mine. I am agreeing with you!

I wasn't disagreeing - it's simply a comment I'm adding further to your own post.

Didn't intend for you to think otherwise - but sorry if I did old chap!

To be truthful - I feel very strongly about this topic, and everyone else should too as it's a national shame that is inexcusable!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 18:17 - Aug 28 with 1304 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The authority's are to blame for hiding facts yet again.

There are peadopihile groups all over the uk ,politicians , judges , celebrities , white , black , yellow , Christian , Muslim .

It will continue forever sadly .

It's not a race issue , it's just that this particular gang have been found out .

Unlike the parliment gang which has been protected.

It stinks of the highest order .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 18:24 - Aug 28 with 1299 viewsJackoBoostardo

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 18:17 - Aug 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

There are peadopihile groups all over the uk ,politicians , judges , celebrities , white , black , yellow , Christian , Muslim .

It's not a race issue , it's just that this particular gang have been found out .

I see what you're saying tommy, but in this instance it clearly was a race issue!

ALL paedophiles should be burned alive in acid in my view - but paedophile rings are busted quite regularly and it IS the fault of the authorities in this instance! But the biggest recorded paedo rings in the UK at present are all linked to minorities and those of different ethnic backgrounds. Underage marriage related. It is the white underage children most at risk.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=&es_th=1&ie=U

As mentioned - we need to start levelling to playing field to ensure we treat ALL paedo scumbags equally - with disdain, hate and adequate retribution (lynching would be a start).

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 20:21 - Aug 28 with 1281 viewskeeponrockin

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 18:17 - Aug 28 by oh_tommy_tommy

Nonsense, clearly correlation in many cases.

Who the hell has suggested it doesn't cut across all races, the point is relative numbers.
1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 20:34 - Aug 28 with 1275 viewsexiledclaseboy

Raising concerns about these issues is of course not "racist". Extrapolating that concern to condemn everyone of the same race as the criminal perpetrators in this case could well be.

This case has been an absolute tragedy, not least for the victims of course. But also those who insist on pussyfooting around crimes like this because the criminals are black, muslim or whatever are actually doing huge harm to the cause of race relations. But it's wrong to say that the only reason these people weren't caught sooner is because the authorities were afraid of being called racist. That was a factor but there were many other factors at play, as the reports themselves confirm.

Paedophilia and child sexual exploitation comes in all shapes, sizes and creeds. No doubt there are issues in some pockets of the Musim community that need to be addressed and that has to be done now.

Poll: Tory leader

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 20:43 - Aug 28 with 1268 viewsBrynmill_Jack

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 20:34 - Aug 28 by exiledclaseboy

Raising concerns about these issues is of course not "racist". Extrapolating that concern to condemn everyone of the same race as the criminal perpetrators in this case could well be.

This case has been an absolute tragedy, not least for the victims of course. But also those who insist on pussyfooting around crimes like this because the criminals are black, muslim or whatever are actually doing huge harm to the cause of race relations. But it's wrong to say that the only reason these people weren't caught sooner is because the authorities were afraid of being called racist. That was a factor but there were many other factors at play, as the reports themselves confirm.

Paedophilia and child sexual exploitation comes in all shapes, sizes and creeds. No doubt there are issues in some pockets of the Musim community that need to be addressed and that has to be done now.

All should be equal under the rule of law. It seems that a lot of this was swept under the carpet to maintain "community cohesion ". Mmmmnn

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 20:44 - Aug 28 with 1265 viewsexiledclaseboy

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 20:43 - Aug 28 by Brynmill_Jack

All should be equal under the rule of law. It seems that a lot of this was swept under the carpet to maintain "community cohesion ". Mmmmnn

Indeed, as I said not the only factor but one of them no doubt. Wrong and counterproductive.

Poll: Tory leader

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 20:52 - Aug 28 with 1255 viewsVetchitBack

I really hope this is a watershed moment for those on the left who have helped to create an environment where the fear of being "racist" trumps the safety of vulnerable children.

Because make no mistake about it that is what has happened. Of course there are other factors to consider such as the uselessness of the girls' parents but the politically uncomfortable nature of these crimes is why they continued unchallenged.

And for Christ's sake just because Jimmy Savile and the vast majority of paedophiles are White DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE ABOVE IS SOMEHOW OK OR IRRElAVENT.

One is forced to wonder how many more non-white on white crimes are being ignored by the establishment (Govt/media/Police).

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 20:55 - Aug 28 with 1250 viewskeeponrockin

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danhodges/100284274/rotherham-child-abuse-the-
1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 21:33 - Aug 28 with 1224 viewsthe_oracle

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 20:55 - Aug 28 by keeponrockin

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/danhodges/100284274/rotherham-child-abuse-the-

Sounds like the author has grasped the nettle, unfortunately still too many afraid of the "race card" and being stung.
1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 21:37 - Aug 28 with 1221 viewsJackoBoostardo

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 21:33 - Aug 28 by the_oracle

Sounds like the author has grasped the nettle, unfortunately still too many afraid of the "race card" and being stung.

http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Easy-Meat-Multicul

Admittedly haven't read most of it yet, but it seems to cover this topic from May 2014.

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 22:12 - Aug 28 with 1202 viewsLohengrin

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 21:37 - Aug 28 by JackoBoostardo

http://lawandfreedomfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Easy-Meat-Multicul

Admittedly haven't read most of it yet, but it seems to cover this topic from May 2014.

It covers the scenario of a group of ex-squaddies sickened by police and council inertia resolving the problem themselves by taking the perpetrators out. When the case goes to court the jury refuses to convict.

Count me in.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

1400 children sexually abused in Rotherham on 08:21 - Aug 29 with 1144 viewsFree_Willy

Rotherham dads were arrested after tracking down abusers
http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/local/rotherham-dads-were-arrested-after-tracking-

Pakistani/Kashmiri male population (16-50) of Rotherham approx 1800.
1400 kids gang raped

RACIST
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 8:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024