Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticketing tonight 20:02 - Aug 26 with 6086 viewsQuakerJack

Just heard it's delayed due to ticketing problems? Really does need sorting this.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Ticketing tonight on 20:06 - Aug 26 with 3983 viewsWinchWenJack

Too many people turning up on the night, can't blame the club.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

Ticketing tonight on 20:09 - Aug 26 with 3953 viewsskippyjack

If the club/staff had foresight you see.. like keep emergency tickets in a bundle.. then open a booth.. queues would reduce. But what do I know.. I'm unskilled... it's obviously the customers at fault.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Ticketing tonight on 20:17 - Aug 26 with 3903 viewsjacksinceever

Ticketing tonight on 20:09 - Aug 26 by skippyjack

If the club/staff had foresight you see.. like keep emergency tickets in a bundle.. then open a booth.. queues would reduce. But what do I know.. I'm unskilled... it's obviously the customers at fault.

Used to do that in the championship and 1st division, as well as Premier League games that hadn't sold out. In theory, it can be done - all depends what time tickets go off-sale online as they would need to print out all unsold tickets in a short period of time. Seems to sensible that though.
Ticketing tonight on 20:21 - Aug 26 with 3887 viewsskippyjack

Ticketing tonight on 20:17 - Aug 26 by jacksinceever

Used to do that in the championship and 1st division, as well as Premier League games that hadn't sold out. In theory, it can be done - all depends what time tickets go off-sale online as they would need to print out all unsold tickets in a short period of time. Seems to sensible that though.

Other clubs stop online sales the day before sometimes.. like LAST TIME to purchase online tickets for Rotherham.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Ticketing tonight on 20:47 - Aug 26 with 3773 viewsshandyjack

Or people could get tickets earlier, hardly blame club if a 100 ppl turn up hr before KO

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ticketing tonight on 21:01 - Aug 26 with 3702 viewsskippyjack

Ticketing tonight on 20:47 - Aug 26 by shandyjack

Or people could get tickets earlier, hardly blame club if a 100 ppl turn up hr before KO

Most of these people are 'walk up'.. they rarely attend.. they are the potential future die hards.. some don't know what it's all about.. the Club are at fault.

Ticketing tonight on 21:44 - Aug 26 with 3619 viewsswansealad69

Some off you actually saying the club aint to blame?
Unbelievable.
Huge cues waiting for tickets to the point that many including my self and 2 mate's say feck it and left.
Why cant they open the plastic box they use to do before.
Its not a premier game so therefore will have many fans turning up on the night.
Its fecking backward thinking that is loosing the ckub money.
Stop saying it aint the clubs fault as it clearly is u clowns.
Ticketing tonight on 22:17 - Aug 26 with 3487 viewsnavyjack

A business selling a product and not having the staff/resources/initiative or call it what you will to provide the service.if we had gone to Yorkshire and were delayed by ticketing issues we'd think them amateurs!...of course it's the club to blame. We have a long way to go....
Login to get fewer ads

Ticketing tonight on 22:23 - Aug 26 with 3438 viewsScoobyWho

Ticketing tonight on 22:17 - Aug 26 by navyjack

A business selling a product and not having the staff/resources/initiative or call it what you will to provide the service.if we had gone to Yorkshire and were delayed by ticketing issues we'd think them amateurs!...of course it's the club to blame. We have a long way to go....

The queues tonight were incredible, I'm glad I got me and my lads tickets yesterday, chap in the seat next to one to me got in at 27 minutes.

The club have to sort this before Saturday, heads may well literally roll.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Ticketing tonight on 22:35 - Aug 26 with 3362 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I saw the queue and was gob smacked a business as large as ourselves still hasn't sorted this problem out. People should be sacked or disciplined. It's pathetic.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ticketing tonight on 22:43 - Aug 26 with 3294 viewsnavyjack

I took Leigh Dineen to task on twitter earlier. I stated he encouraged people to walk up and pay on the day.he says he encouraged people to print off at home.as it is both are true but there's no way in a million years anyone at the club will have the cahonas to take responsibility. I mean, to see queues like this against lower league opposition when it's nowhere near being sold out is embarrassing.what Rotherham must have thought of it I don't know!..and as stated on previous threads the chairman had no clue as to ticketing issues at the fans forum.bet he will after tonight!...
Ticketing tonight on 22:46 - Aug 26 with 3264 viewsjackforever

A queue from the ticket office to 3/4 of the way up the west stand and nobody had any vision to think on their feet and try to find a solution. But then I guess all the decision makers were eating prawns and sipping a lovely chilled bottle of riesling
Ticketing tonight on 22:49 - Aug 26 with 3242 viewsDr_Winston

Ticketing tonight on 22:46 - Aug 26 by jackforever

A queue from the ticket office to 3/4 of the way up the west stand and nobody had any vision to think on their feet and try to find a solution. But then I guess all the decision makers were eating prawns and sipping a lovely chilled bottle of riesling

Tickets and big screens. Two major things done in pre-season and both of them f*cked up.

Obviously nobody at the club to blame though. Perish the thought.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ticketing tonight on 22:49 - Aug 26 with 3236 viewsKingBony

Ticketing tonight on 22:43 - Aug 26 by navyjack

I took Leigh Dineen to task on twitter earlier. I stated he encouraged people to walk up and pay on the day.he says he encouraged people to print off at home.as it is both are true but there's no way in a million years anyone at the club will have the cahonas to take responsibility. I mean, to see queues like this against lower league opposition when it's nowhere near being sold out is embarrassing.what Rotherham must have thought of it I don't know!..and as stated on previous threads the chairman had no clue as to ticketing issues at the fans forum.bet he will after tonight!...

I bought two tickets online yesterday with the intention of printing off, no fecking option to print so had to go down the stadium anyway grrr..... Could have saved the £3 booking fee if I'd known I had to go down anyway. Bloody shambles at times.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Ticketing tonight on 22:59 - Aug 26 with 3142 viewsJackhero

It is a joke what is happening ticketing wise. Bumped into an old mate tonight who had the same issue as some others last weekend and didn't get into the game until late. He won't say sweet fa though, how many others are there like him? Until there is a mass of complaints directly to the club with regards to this then nothing will happen of course. So please, anyone with any issues report them....write emails, letters direct to the club and complain. The forum here is a place to vent but guess what....it gets you nowhere.

I'm sure if we ask Mr Sumbler he will point you all to the correct person to write to with regards to this. I have a couple of other issues with regards to service on matchdays to so I will be writing to the relevant people.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Ticketing tonight on 23:04 - Aug 26 with 3083 viewsRancid

We walked into the West, handed our tickets over, only to be greeted by a steward sucking his teeth and shaking his head.''This aint gonna work'' he says.'' The numbers on the barcode are outside of the little white box''.He scanned them and they worked first time and we were in.
Ticketing tonight on 23:25 - Aug 26 with 2963 viewsjackharris

To say the club were not at fault is completely and utterly idiotic! There was always going to be a massive walk up crowd before this game which I stated in previous threads.

As stated ticket booths could have been manned around the stadium. Superstores such as Tesco ( who have been used by the ospreys and Wales rugby could have been allocated bundles of South stand tickets to sell.

The print at home option should have been available for online ticket sales.

For the record I was within the stadium 30 minutes prior to kick off. There would have been many families, etc who would had to finish work, picktheir children up from their grand parents, had tea and then travelled down to a premier league stadium where they would expect to purchase tickets without the mayhem that occured!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Ticketing tonight on 23:25 - Aug 26 with 2957 viewsstujones88

Ticketing tonight on 23:04 - Aug 26 by Rancid

We walked into the West, handed our tickets over, only to be greeted by a steward sucking his teeth and shaking his head.''This aint gonna work'' he says.'' The numbers on the barcode are outside of the little white box''.He scanned them and they worked first time and we were in.

its a cup game, you know theres going to be a large walk up crowd, as much as you can throw the blame at the ticket office, a little bit of common sense, like not turning up 10 minutes before kick off expecting to buy a ticket straight away would make sense? i simply turned up at 7pm, queued 5 minutes and went straight in, job done.

jack army

Ticketing tonight on 23:28 - Aug 26 with 2926 viewsRancid

Ticketing tonight on 23:25 - Aug 26 by stujones88

its a cup game, you know theres going to be a large walk up crowd, as much as you can throw the blame at the ticket office, a little bit of common sense, like not turning up 10 minutes before kick off expecting to buy a ticket straight away would make sense? i simply turned up at 7pm, queued 5 minutes and went straight in, job done.

6.30 we were let in there and gutted to hear there'd be a 10 minute delay.
Ticketing tonight on 23:32 - Aug 26 with 2902 viewsstujones88

Ticketing tonight on 23:28 - Aug 26 by Rancid

6.30 we were let in there and gutted to hear there'd be a 10 minute delay.

exactly, i take it common sense told you to turn up early too? if the same 4-500 waiting at 7.30 had just turned up at 7 instead they'd have got in on time.

jack army

Ticketing tonight on 23:34 - Aug 26 with 2888 viewsjackharris

Ticketing tonight on 23:25 - Aug 26 by stujones88

It's not the ticket office that is being blamed it's the lack of quality management of ticketing at Swansea City Football Club.

Yes,everyone knows there is going to be a large walk up crowd but let's not have the foresight to plan for it!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Ticketing tonight on 23:35 - Aug 26 with 2881 viewsRancid

Ticketing tonight on 23:32 - Aug 26 by stujones88

exactly, i take it common sense told you to turn up early too? if the same 4-500 waiting at 7.30 had just turned up at 7 instead they'd have got in on time.

I wasn't drinking I read all the shenanigans in the Burnley game though so did get there early with that in mind.Glad too.
Ticketing tonight on 23:36 - Aug 26 with 2872 viewsDarran

There's no excuse for the ticketing problems whoever is to blame.
Shouldn't be happening end of

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ticketing tonight on 23:39 - Aug 26 with 2847 viewsjackharris

Ticketing tonight on 23:32 - Aug 26 by stujones88

You truly are clueless. They didn't all turn up at 7.30pm. Change the record. Not everyone in South West Wales can get to the Liberty Stadium by 6,6.30 or 7. We have fans from the whole of West Wales and regions to the North of us.

Ticket booths are simple and effective not everybody is as intellectual as yourself.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2014 23:41]

Ticketing tonight on 23:41 - Aug 26 with 2826 viewsSwan91

I had a feeling that would happen and am glad that I went to the ticket office at 2pm instead. I went to the villareal game and had to wait 45 mins before I could get in to the stadium because it wouldn't scan, so I decided to go to the stadium this time at 7 and got straight in. Didn't have a problem at all and must've gone into the stadium before the line got like that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024