Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement 20:15 - Aug 26 with 4980 viewsWatchman

In order to provide clarity for supporters, the club is happy to release an access breakdown for tonights game

There were:
12,157 successful scans
587 rejected scans

Of the 587 rejected scans:

96 were due to Ticketmaster not knowing who Rotherham were
163 were ‘wrong event’. Stupid Jacks bastuds thinking it was West Brom in the League
6 were ‘already in the ground’. Due to Dai and Glenys from Birchgrove printing off tickets and selling them in the Rising Sun
13 were people trying to enter on an exit scan.This included the ref and his/her assistants.
141 match tickets that were ‘reprinted’. as John the Press from Gorseinon put too much ink in the Bubble Jet when printing off for the members of the Brighton Road
97 were people who were trying to enter on an old Season Ticket which was invalid as they were the ones the club stupidly printed in Blue
143 were simply refugees from Bali that had lost their way

Once again, thank you for your cooperation and patience and we will continue to inform supporters of any ongoing developments especially if the office calculator which Huw took home to calculate this years dividend for the board goes on the blink again .

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 20:17 - Aug 26 with 4953 viewsskippyjack

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 20:18 - Aug 26 with 4938 viewswaynekerr55

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 20:17 - Aug 26 by skippyjack

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 20:19 - Aug 26 with 4927 viewspencoedjack

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 20:25 - Aug 26 with 4879 viewsjacksinceever

Hard to tell if it's tongue in cheek or not ....
Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 20:36 - Aug 26 with 4819 viewsSwansNZ

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 20:25 - Aug 26 by jacksinceever

Hard to tell if it's tongue in cheek or not ....

I think it’s an official statement

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 20:40 - Aug 26 with 4780 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

We'll you got to have a laugh don't you

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 21:12 - Aug 26 with 4633 viewstf_jack

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 20:40 - Aug 26 by Sandfieldshellsangel

We'll you got to have a laugh don't you

At least we beat Cardiff to the news.

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 22:43 - Aug 26 with 4406 viewsjackonicko

Link, please.

Looks legit, but just to be sure, you understand.
Login to get fewer ads

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 22:47 - Aug 26 with 4349 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They perform their job running the commercial side of the club appallingly yet pay themselves millions. It's disgusting and the sooner more people stand up and reject it the better.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 22:55 - Aug 26 with 4272 viewsSwansNZ

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 22:47 - Aug 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They perform their job running the commercial side of the club appallingly yet pay themselves millions. It's disgusting and the sooner more people stand up and reject it the better.

Shouldn’t you be on the Van Gaal thread, defending your manager?

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 22:57 - Aug 26 with 4222 viewsjackforever

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 22:55 - Aug 26 by SwansNZ

Not even that clown could defend the rabble from the theatre of dreams!
Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 22:57 - Aug 26 with 4213 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 22:55 - Aug 26 by SwansNZ

I'm enjoying watching a number of people who I remember said very nasty things to me whenever I stated a Manchester United related thread talk about Manchester United themselves.

The hypocrisy is rife on PlanetSwans once again.

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 23:07 - Aug 26 with 4133 viewscanhecatchit

Ah don't panic, it will soon be sorted. Teething problems , thats all. I mean we had problems at Old Trafford too, their ticket readers weren't allowing us Swans fans in half the time, some one would have to come and release the gate for us to get in because their tickets had a smudge on them

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 23:35 - Aug 26 with 3956 viewsSwansNZ

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 22:57 - Aug 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm enjoying watching a number of people who I remember said very nasty things to me whenever I stated a Manchester United related thread talk about Manchester United themselves.

The hypocrisy is rife on PlanetSwans once again.

There is a difference in praising Man Utd and laughing at them

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 23:42 - Aug 26 with 3908 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 23:35 - Aug 26 by SwansNZ

There is a difference in praising Man Utd and laughing at them

Are we only allowed to praise Swansea City?

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 23:46 - Aug 26 with 3871 viewsSwansNZ

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 23:42 - Aug 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Are we only allowed to praise Swansea City?

We??? when did you praise the Swans?

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 23:48 - Aug 26 with 3858 viewsSwanseajill

That's worth a cwtch Watch.
It sure made me
Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 06:07 - Aug 27 with 3649 viewsApeShit

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 07:52 - Aug 27 with 3476 viewsepaul

Official Late Kick off Crowd Access Statement on 22:47 - Aug 26 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

and if you had attended the fans forum you could have told them that........

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024