Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you have a headache after tonight's match? 03:23 - Aug 27 with 3862 viewsHighjack

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 07:24 - Aug 27 with 2843 viewsSwansNZ

Mmmm, strange poll.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 08:57 - Aug 27 with 2678 viewsEdmundo

What goal music too loud, drummer doing your head in?

Or maybe we have to many options now and everything is looking and sounding too good

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 09:52 - Aug 27 with 2548 viewsMusical_Swan

Was in row D in the East yesterday, and although my brother in law moaned at first, can honestly say they were not an issue. In fact hardly noticed them.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 09:57 - Aug 27 with 2534 viewsstevethejack

For this game, I moved closer, row W in East to row M in East. Was very conscious of the advertising and had to make an effort not to be distracted. Not such an issue in row W. I'd hate to be in the front row.
Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 10:20 - Aug 27 with 2471 viewsscottishjack

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 09:57 - Aug 27 by stevethejack

For this game, I moved closer, row W in East to row M in East. Was very conscious of the advertising and had to make an effort not to be distracted. Not such an issue in row W. I'd hate to be in the front row.

I ended up in Row E last night and it took me a while to tune the advertising boards out, glad that I'm usually much further back.

I did however order a lovely new bathroom this morning and then I hired a van for absolutely no good reason.
Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 10:22 - Aug 27 with 2455 viewsBanosswan

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 10:20 - Aug 27 by scottishjack

I ended up in Row E last night and it took me a while to tune the advertising boards out, glad that I'm usually much further back.

I did however order a lovely new bathroom this morning and then I hired a van for absolutely no good reason.

To collect your new bathroom mun

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 10:25 - Aug 27 with 2440 viewsscottishjack

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 10:22 - Aug 27 by Banosswan

To collect your new bathroom mun

Oh yeah!
Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 10:25 - Aug 27 with 2437 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How can you not know if you have a headache or not?
Login to get fewer ads

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 10:32 - Aug 27 with 2410 viewsBaker

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 10:25 - Aug 27 by A_Fans_Dad

It's Planetswans.

Some people need to be told what to think.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 11:18 - Aug 27 with 2285 viewsWxmJax

I did find the Swansea til I die advert funny but would hate to be in the lower section.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 11:22 - Aug 27 with 2271 viewsCatullus

I was in row L, usually row P with my season. I had to leave at half time and I did have a headache, but I don't think it was the advertising.
I left because my son wasn't feeling well. He'd already puked earlier that day so didn't want to give the fella sitting next to him any nasty surprises!
I don't like the boards though, much too bright and in your face.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 11:29 - Aug 27 with 2247 viewsSpokenword

I had an headache, looking across the crowd for any passion what so ever was an hard task.
Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 11:33 - Aug 27 with 2241 viewsFlashberryjack

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 09:57 - Aug 27 by stevethejack

My ST is in row A, but for this game I purposely moved to row H for this match, to see how much of a distraction these f*cking led boards are from a different viewpoint.

They certainly were very off putting, and as you say, I had to make an effort not to be distracted from the game, everyone I spoke to around me, thought much the same, but all were in agreement that if the club thought anything of the fans, they should be removed at once.

For next Saturday I'll be returning to my usual seat in row A, and to be honest, I'm f*cking dreading it! I'd really love to move to another part of the ground. But I fear these boards are just the thin end of the wedge, and if the fans just shrug their shoulders at this unwanted intrusion and don't complain NOW, just because it doesn't affect you now, I can assure you, they will in the not to distant future.

I ask all swans fans, no matter where they sit, please complain at every.oportunity, and spare a thought for us poor f*ckers that sit in Row A.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 11:42 - Aug 27 with 2204 viewsBaker

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 11:33 - Aug 27 by Flashberryjack

My ST is in row A, but for this game I purposely moved to row H for this match, to see how much of a distraction these f*cking led boards are from a different viewpoint.

They certainly were very off putting, and as you say, I had to make an effort not to be distracted from the game, everyone I spoke to around me, thought much the same, but all were in agreement that if the club thought anything of the fans, they should be removed at once.

For next Saturday I'll be returning to my usual seat in row A, and to be honest, I'm f*cking dreading it! I'd really love to move to another part of the ground. But I fear these boards are just the thin end of the wedge, and if the fans just shrug their shoulders at this unwanted intrusion and don't complain NOW, just because it doesn't affect you now, I can assure you, they will in the not to distant future.

I ask all swans fans, no matter where they sit, please complain at every.oportunity, and spare a thought for us poor f*ckers that sit in Row A.

Has anyone tried squinting their eyes a bit to see if that helps?

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:13 - Aug 27 with 2094 viewsHighjack

So we've scientifically proven this advertising board related headache epidemic. 30% of you have headaches so that means for every league game we are going to get 7000 headaches per match pro rata. I feel this is unacceptable.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:14 - Aug 27 with 2082 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I found the floodlights in the South Stand to be the most head-ache inducing part of my matchday experience yesterday. I'd honestly never noticed them before.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:16 - Aug 27 with 2071 viewsDarran

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:14 - Aug 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I found the floodlights in the South Stand to be the most head-ache inducing part of my matchday experience yesterday. I'd honestly never noticed them before.

Probably because it's the first time they've been used.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:17 - Aug 27 with 2057 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:16 - Aug 27 by Darran

Probably because it's the first time they've been used.

Do you know why they were used last night or was it an experiment?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:18 - Aug 27 with 2059 viewsBaker

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:13 - Aug 27 by Highjack

So we've scientifically proven this advertising board related headache epidemic. 30% of you have headaches so that means for every league game we are going to get 7000 headaches per match pro rata. I feel this is unacceptable.

Incorrect.

Around 5,000 in the West, SW & NW corners do not have to suffer this eye vandalism.

The club would have warned us Westerners in person if they were thinking of putting these chavvy signs on our manor.

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:18 - Aug 27 with 2059 viewsHighjack

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 10:25 - Aug 27 by A_Fans_Dad

There's always a don't know option in surveys. I don't know why, there just is.

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:19 - Aug 27 with 2049 viewsDarran

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:17 - Aug 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you know why they were used last night or was it an experiment?

Probably because it gets dark in the night.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:21 - Aug 27 with 2028 viewsBaker

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:19 - Aug 27 by Darran

Probably because it gets dark in the night.

"It sat up lovely, Jeff and was duly dispatched to the top corner with aplomb"

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:24 - Aug 27 with 2016 viewsperchrockjack

Rookie manager
a board who don't know what they are doing
World Cup players making a worrying debut
poor ticketing arrangement
costly to print out tickets
long queues.

now floodlights that blind.

JJJEZ and I thought I could be "negative" .

Things have never looked as bright
We are on the verge of great things, possibly another trophy and yet...

it aint good enough.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 14:24 - Aug 27 with 1919 viewsFlashberryjack

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 13:24 - Aug 27 by perchrockjack

Rookie manager
a board who don't know what they are doing
World Cup players making a worrying debut
poor ticketing arrangement
costly to print out tickets
long queues.

now floodlights that blind.

JJJEZ and I thought I could be "negative" .

Things have never looked as bright
We are on the verge of great things, possibly another trophy and yet...

it aint good enough.

It isn't good enough if you can't see it.
Serious question...whereabouts do you sit in the Liberty?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 15:39 - Aug 27 with 1818 viewsHighjack

Do you have a headache after tonight's match? on 14:24 - Aug 27 by Flashberryjack

It isn't good enough if you can't see it.
Serious question...whereabouts do you sit in the Liberty?

Cheshire.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024