Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Capitol One Cup Next Round 11:09 - Aug 27 with 5876 viewsbuilthjack

Draw is tonight. A home game , cheap tickets, and a few extra ticket booths.
What more do we need.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Capitol One Cup Next Round on 23:53 - Aug 27 with 1015 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope it's on T.V.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:30 - Aug 28 with 955 viewsLiberty

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:06 - Aug 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder if the plastics who couldn't be bothered to turn up and support their team last night will be out in force against the Toffees. You know who you all are.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 22:07]

Some are accusing you of wind up, but this is a fair point you raise.

I remember previous years certain posters belittling the earlier rounds but soon jumped on ship as we progressed. Strangely they were there last night, the charm of cup has won them over ( or cheaper tickets ).

I think season ticket holders will get preference next round, but this is not necessarily the right thing. I am a season ticket holder and went last night , so makes no odds to me.

Those that attend early rounds of cups should be able to get ticket to next round.

This can get complicated / impossible if drawn away next round.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 0:55]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:39 - Aug 28 with 941 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:30 - Aug 28 by Liberty

I remember previous years certain posters belittling the earlier rounds but soon jumped on ship as we progressed. Strangely they were there last night, the charm of cup has won them over ( or cheaper tickets ).

I think season ticket holders will get preference next round, but this is not necessarily the right thing. I am a season ticket holder and went last night , so makes no odds to me.

Those that attend early rounds of cups should be able to get ticket to next round.

I went to each home fixture the year we won the League Cup and I was rewarded by winning the Capital One Facebook competition and spent the day at Wembley as their VIP. The list of things we were treated to that day is too long to list, but we spent the whole day there meeting various people, eating fine food and we ended up in the same box as the Welsh F.A and John Toshak. I felt it was a just reward for me and my fathers loyalty that campaign.

I won't be home for the Everton match but I'd have attended if I was home. Not only have our board members egos inflated considerably since our rise to the top, so have some of our long time supporters.

I think the fact many aren't included in that documentary has got to some. It's very petty.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:36 - Aug 28 with 835 viewsnavyjack

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:30 - Aug 28 by Liberty

Point taken ref early rounds,and it's fantastic to see ticket initiatives, but disagree slightly. ST holders are the lifeblood of the club and rather than their loyalty be diluted it should be rewarded.no doubt I my mind that ST holders should have first dibs on all games...
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:54 - Aug 28 with 781 viewsLiberty

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:36 - Aug 28 by navyjack

Point taken ref early rounds,and it's fantastic to see ticket initiatives, but disagree slightly. ST holders are the lifeblood of the club and rather than their loyalty be diluted it should be rewarded.no doubt I my mind that ST holders should have first dibs on all games...

In lower leagues, I agree that season ticket holders are lifeblood of clubs, in The Prem its ' Sky ' money that is lifeblood of club.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:56 - Aug 28 with 744 viewsPhil_S

(No subject) (n/t) on 00:39 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I went to each home fixture the year we won the League Cup and I was rewarded by winning the Capital One Facebook competition and spent the day at Wembley as their VIP. The list of things we were treated to that day is too long to list, but we spent the whole day there meeting various people, eating fine food and we ended up in the same box as the Welsh F.A and John Toshak. I felt it was a just reward for me and my fathers loyalty that campaign.

I won't be home for the Everton match but I'd have attended if I was home. Not only have our board members egos inflated considerably since our rise to the top, so have some of our long time supporters.

I think the fact many aren't included in that documentary has got to some. It's very petty.

So far out of touch with reality it just isn't real. Fair play though you have become so poor at wind ups these days that you have just become laughable

Good to see your loyalty extended to a home game against Barnsley, Middlesbrough and the glory day against Chelsea mind...

Shame that the trips to Crawley, Liverpool and the other leg against Chelsea were just too much for you
Capitol One Cup Next Round on 10:04 - Aug 28 with 732 viewsperchrockjack

Unlike you to be nasty Philip.
Something is changing and I don't now why

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:19 - Aug 28 with 713 viewsBrynmill_Jack

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:06 - Aug 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder if the plastics who couldn't be bothered to turn up and support their team last night will be out in force against the Toffees. You know who you all are.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 22:07]

Oh yes. It's a big team, one of the biggest. No disrespect to Rotherham but I just couldn't be bothered.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Capitol One Cup Next Round on 11:39 - Aug 28 with 670 viewsPhil_S

Capitol One Cup Next Round on 10:04 - Aug 28 by perchrockjack

Nasty? Seriously?
Capitol One Cup Next Round on 11:49 - Aug 28 with 658 viewsskippyjack

Capitol One Cup Next Round on 10:04 - Aug 28 by perchrockjack

Handing them backhanders to keep the fans in check mun.. Phil says he's on the fence.. he's the boards puppet boy.. eyes open perch.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Capitol One Cup Next Round on 12:53 - Aug 28 with 622 viewsPhil_S

Capitol One Cup Next Round on 11:49 - Aug 28 by skippyjack

Handing them backhanders to keep the fans in check mun.. Phil says he's on the fence.. he's the boards puppet boy.. eyes open perch.

Capitol One Cup Next Round on 15:35 - Aug 28 with 565 viewsStarsky

Capitol One Cup Next Round on 12:53 - Aug 28 by Phil_S

The yellow smilies are sure helping

It's just the internet, init.

Capitol One Cup Next Round on 17:35 - Sep 1 with 467 viewsOldjack

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/ticket-everton-cup-details-1890226.aspx

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024