Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alerting all single males: 17:39 - Aug 27 with 934 viewsepaul

This town is entirely made up of ‘extremely attractive’ women — and they’re appealing for men

Anyone fancy moving here

http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/27/alerting-all-single-males-this-town-is-entirely-ma

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Alerting all single males: on 18:12 - Aug 27 with 852 viewsBaker

F*ck that!

Imagine all the lawns they'd have you mowing.

Not to mention opening jars.

I'm out.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Alerting all single males: on 18:35 - Aug 27 with 787 viewsQuakerJack

Just booked my flight to Brazil.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Alerting all single males: on 23:04 - Aug 27 with 588 viewsLord_Bony

Nah...fair share of mingers there too...long way to go for a jump plus you'd have to speak Portuguese presumably!?

Better off going east to the Ukraine...now there you ll DEFINATLEY find some of the most beautiful women in the world........ with a huge shortage of males too..

[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 23:05]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Alerting all single males: on 10:32 - Aug 28 with 444 viewsCatullus

Alerting all single males: on 23:04 - Aug 27 by Lord_Bony

Nah...fair share of mingers there too...long way to go for a jump plus you'd have to speak Portuguese presumably!?

Better off going east to the Ukraine...now there you ll DEFINATLEY find some of the most beautiful women in the world........ with a huge shortage of males too..

[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 23:05]

Nah, too much trouble in Ukraine.

My divorce papers are sorted, I'll be flying out!! If women are in charge, they can do the work!!!!
Yes there are some mingers, but some lovelies too and I have an independent income.

Seriously, my wife would murder me

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024