Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? 22:07 - Aug 27 with 3010 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:08 - Aug 27 with 2442 viewsAndy1300

Hopefully no more than £15

Number 1 team in Wales

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:08 - Aug 27 with 2422 viewsSwan91

Why them! Ugh, not the team I wanted us to play.
How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:12 - Aug 27 with 2352 viewsEdmundo

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:08 - Aug 27 by Swan91

Why them! Ugh, not the team I wanted us to play.

Could have been worse.....Kairdiff!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:13 - Aug 27 with 2319 viewsMrSwerve

£20-25. Both teams will probably play strong sides.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:14 - Aug 27 with 2311 viewsraynor94

£35 without a shadow of doubt

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:14 - Aug 27 with 2308 viewsPhil_S

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:13 - Aug 27 by MrSwerve

You would like to think that no more than £10-£15 for the game would be something both clubs can agree on?
How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:26 - Aug 27 with 2163 viewsjackharris

We will have to offer Everton the whole of the North Stand around 3,400 tickets. 300 seats of the 3,700 capacity stand being used for segregation matting.

Therefore season ticket holders in the East, South and West will be able to book their own seats. North West and North East season ticket holders will then be able to choose the best available seats a few days later.

Everton may only ask for the usual Premier League allocation of 2,100, we shall see.

I would like the pricing to be the same as the last match, however, it depends on our board and Everton's board coming to some sort of agreement.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 22:28]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:29 - Aug 27 with 2126 viewsMrSwerve

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:14 - Aug 27 by Phil_S

You would like to think that no more than £10-£15 for the game would be something both clubs can agree on?

Yep but will that happen in reality?
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 22:29]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:35 - Aug 27 with 2068 viewsKennedy

I think £15/£10/£5 would be a great price (adults/oap/kids)

We got stupid with prices last year in the cups. If we were in the Championship fair enough £35 but we play big teams every week so another big team in the cup is nothing major these days.

Arsenal always go low price in cup games no matter who they play.

Make it reasonable and they fans will turn out, here is the chance to get the next generation of fans to see a good opposition for a tidy price.

Just call me JFK

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:45 - Aug 27 with 2013 viewsC_jack

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:26 - Aug 27 by jackharris

We will have to offer Everton the whole of the North Stand around 3,400 tickets. 300 seats of the 3,700 capacity stand being used for segregation matting.

Therefore season ticket holders in the East, South and West will be able to book their own seats. North West and North East season ticket holders will then be able to choose the best available seats a few days later.

Everton may only ask for the usual Premier League allocation of 2,100, we shall see.

I would like the pricing to be the same as the last match, however, it depends on our board and Everton's board coming to some sort of agreement.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 22:28]

Isn't the 10% rule just an FA Cup thing?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:53 - Aug 27 with 1959 viewsScoobyWho

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:45 - Aug 27 by C_jack

If its 10 % then they will get 2,100 or so.
No way will we be giving them 3,400 surely ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:54 - Aug 27 with 1955 viewsjackharris

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:45 - Aug 27 by C_jack

Nope and it's 15% not 10%.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:59 - Aug 27 with 1936 viewsjackharris

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:53 - Aug 27 by ScoobyWho

If its 10 % then they will get 2,100 or so.
No way will we be giving them 3,400 surely ?

It's 15%. The North stand holds 3,700.
Away fans - 2,100
North East -800
North West - 800

Subtract 170 seats either side for segregation. 3,700 - 340 = 3,360.

15% of 20,770 is 3,116
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 23:02]

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 23:02 - Aug 27 with 1922 viewsMusical_Swan

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:35 - Aug 27 by Kennedy

I think £15/£10/£5 would be a great price (adults/oap/kids)

We got stupid with prices last year in the cups. If we were in the Championship fair enough £35 but we play big teams every week so another big team in the cup is nothing major these days.

Arsenal always go low price in cup games no matter who they play.

Make it reasonable and they fans will turn out, here is the chance to get the next generation of fans to see a good opposition for a tidy price.

Although the atmosphere wasn't great last night, it was great to see so many young fans going to their first game.

My nephew has only recently got into football (he's 7,) and I've been fighting tooth and nail to get him following the Swans after his cousin gave him a load of Chelsea gear for his birthday! Anyway, thanks to the pricing of the tickets, I was able to finally persuade his Mum to let me and his Dad take him to his first game. He loved it, and as a result feel I may have won the war, let alone the battle. We were playing Rotherham FFS. Yet he wouldn't shut up about what an amazing time he'd had!

Happy days!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 23:06 - Aug 27 with 1906 viewsjackharris

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:59 - Aug 27 by jackharris

It's 15%. The North stand holds 3,700.
Away fans - 2,100
North East -800
North West - 800

Subtract 170 seats either side for segregation. 3,700 - 340 = 3,360.

15% of 20,770 is 3,116
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 23:02]

It's all hypothetical at the moment. It depends on Everton's demand for tickets.

Arsenal hold the record away crowd at the Liberty of 3,239 in the FA cup the season before last.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2014 23:08]

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 07:43 - Aug 28 with 1683 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 23:02 - Aug 27 by Musical_Swan

Although the atmosphere wasn't great last night, it was great to see so many young fans going to their first game.

My nephew has only recently got into football (he's 7,) and I've been fighting tooth and nail to get him following the Swans after his cousin gave him a load of Chelsea gear for his birthday! Anyway, thanks to the pricing of the tickets, I was able to finally persuade his Mum to let me and his Dad take him to his first game. He loved it, and as a result feel I may have won the war, let alone the battle. We were playing Rotherham FFS. Yet he wouldn't shut up about what an amazing time he'd had!

Happy days!

Great stuff. It's how a lot of us started. I hope his journey is a good one!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 07:48 - Aug 28 with 1672 viewsDr_Winston

Be a big surprise and massively out of character for us if we don't price it as high as possible. Fully expecting it to be at least £20.

Unless miracles have happened and lessons have been learned of course.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 08:17 - Aug 28 with 1627 viewsjojaca

I took my whole family for £19 to watch Rotherham, it was the first time attending for two of my kids and they really enjoyed. I am hoping it will be no more than £10 adult and £5 for kids/OAP's. I am budgeting for £35 for whole family again, if it is higher than £35 I won't be going because the kids are back in school and I have to get up at 4am for work.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 9:02]

Even when you know, you never know?

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 08:33 - Aug 28 with 1592 viewsJackFish

I can't see it being low as a tenner, but £15 for adults seems reasonable.
How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 09:02 - Aug 28 with 1544 viewsjojaca

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 08:33 - Aug 28 by JackFish

I can't see it being low as a tenner, but £15 for adults seems reasonable.

Wishful thinking on my part £10 a ticket for an adult. At the moment I am counting my pennies when all the bills are paid, I have my budget of £35 in my head for family and not willing to go over it especially for midweek Carling cup game. But I know it will be more, so there will be -5 attending from Rotherham game.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 9:03]

Even when you know, you never know?

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 09:03 - Aug 28 with 1539 viewsmarchamjack

This should pretty much nail any notions that all Swans fans go to see the Swans, not the oppostion, as even if the tickets are priced higher than for Rotherham (even slightly higher or indeed even the same) there's little realistic doubt that we'll have a bigger crowd for Everton than for Rotherham.

Nothing wrong with that in my view, but at least will bring that point into focus that I've always thought is a load of bllx (that fans only go to see their team not the opposition).

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 09:23 - Aug 28 with 1502 viewsshingle

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 22:13 - Aug 27 by MrSwerve

Don`t know if Everton will play playing a strong team, i would think the Europa as well as trying for a top 4 finish will be far more important to them.
How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 10:13 - Aug 28 with 1439 viewsJack_Daniels

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 09:23 - Aug 28 by shingle

Don`t know if Everton will play playing a strong team, i would think the Europa as well as trying for a top 4 finish will be far more important to them.

Looking at their fixtures they also have the Merseyside derby the following Saturday so I can definitely see them resting players for the cup game.
How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 10:18 - Aug 28 with 1429 viewsmonmouth

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 10:13 - Aug 28 by Jack_Daniels

Looking at their fixtures they also have the Merseyside derby the following Saturday so I can definitely see them resting players for the cup game.

Bench/Fringe teams I would predict for both clubs. More important fish to fry...they have the Scouse Joust and we will be top of the league......

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 10:23 - Aug 28 with 1417 viewsCatullus

How much will the tickets be for Everton in COC? on 23:02 - Aug 27 by Musical_Swan

Happy days!

Music to my ears......eyes!!

I hope the tickets will be no more than £20 but I won't hold my breath. It's all about the profit these days and Everton have been spending big.

On the Allocation, doesn't how many you give the away team in cups have a percentage too. And doesn't it depend on segregation issues?
We may only have to give them the 2100 we offer in the league?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024