Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ki 12:18 - Aug 28 with 9263 viewsBig_Phil

Signs new 4 year deal - fantastic news
http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/ki-new-contract-1879703.aspx

This post has been edited by an administrator
Ki on 12:33 - Aug 28 with 5938 viewsorion3016

Fresh start for him & us
Just hope he gets stuck in a bit more

Be over there now after

Ki on 13:11 - Aug 28 with 5782 viewsDaithejack

Great news. Hes a quality player.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Ki on 13:32 - Aug 28 with 5712 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I like Ki, despite his flaws, so this is good news for me. He seems happy and committed to what GM is doing, so s'all good.

An elegant player; In some ways he is the epitome of the swansea style of football, both good and bad. Lovely on the ball, glides around the pitch, passing, moving, very high pass completion.....but not the strongest, lacks a cutting edge most of the time and prone to give away silly free-kicks...

If we can get him further up the pitch, into positions JDG used to occupy, then I reckon we'll get more out of him. Him and Jonjo competing for the JDG vacancy, with Gylfi in front and Leon/Carroll behind (in the absence of a new DM) seems like a good balance to me.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Ki on 13:36 - Aug 28 with 5668 viewsSwan91

Great news, another good player with a new contract this transfer window which is almost as important as a new signing. Seems like now we have a different manager he has shown that he wants to stay with us and is even playing better than before.

So far this season(including pre season) he has looked better than Shelvey in that position and has already scored what could possibly contribute to an important 3 points for us (utd)
Ki on 13:41 - Aug 28 with 5641 viewsDrizzy

The revisionism surrounding Ki after he went out on loan was astounding. The likes of O'Boogs and C_jack will have a lot of egg on their faces after this announcement.

Here's hoping he develops in to the consistently excellent footballer that he has shown glimpses of.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Ki on 14:17 - Aug 28 with 5549 viewsperchrockjack

so what.They don't matter as neither do you or me.
kI was like dogshite when rightly nobbed off but he improved as did well for the Mackems from whom he should he been returned when we needed reinforcements mid season.
Laudrup didn't know or wasnt arsed and JENKINS didn't know ,which was stupid but we re all learning.
Ki coming back and becoming better will benefit our club and what anyone else thinks is irrelevant.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ki on 14:24 - Aug 28 with 5522 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ki on 14:24 - Aug 28 with 5520 viewsStarsky

Ki on 14:17 - Aug 28 by perchrockjack

so what.They don't matter as neither do you or me.
kI was like dogshite when rightly nobbed off but he improved as did well for the Mackems from whom he should he been returned when we needed reinforcements mid season.
Laudrup didn't know or wasnt arsed and JENKINS didn't know ,which was stupid but we re all learning.
Ki coming back and becoming better will benefit our club and what anyone else thinks is irrelevant.

You should tell Ki about the Wok at Aldi.

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

Ki on 14:28 - Aug 28 with 5502 viewsDarran

Ki on 14:24 - Aug 28 by Starsky

You should tell Ki about the Wok at Aldi.

Racist.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ki on 14:30 - Aug 28 with 5497 viewsperchrockjack

I m not sure he would understand my posts even if I typed them without malapropisms.
Send him around though next time we re in Liverpool for a game.

My names Richard
or dick/dicky/tranny

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ki on 17:14 - Aug 28 with 5313 viewsOldjack

Good lad is Ki

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Ki on 17:17 - Aug 28 with 5303 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

His wife is lovely.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ki on 17:24 - Aug 28 with 5277 viewsDr_Winston

A four year contract after one goal in two seasons. He must have the best agent in the world.

As much as I appreciate your first thoughts on hearing this news being of me Newps, I can't decide if this much attention is worrying or flattering.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ki on 18:06 - Aug 28 with 5207 viewslifelong

I'm not overjoyed at this news and to be honest I wouldn't have been bothered if he hadn't returned from his loan period.
Ki on 18:10 - Aug 28 with 5186 viewsmax936

Ki on 18:06 - Aug 28 by lifelong

I'm not overjoyed at this news and to be honest I wouldn't have been bothered if he hadn't returned from his loan period.

We could swap him for Cleverly with Villa they were supposedly after him earlier in the summer

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Ki on 19:23 - Aug 28 with 5075 viewstomdickharry

Ki on a 4yr contract my god that will set us back several Million.
Ki on 19:51 - Aug 28 with 5007 viewsSwansNZ

I might also be in the monitory, but think Ki is a good player, not the finished article by any means, but has shown he has improved. As mentioned earlier, ML should have recalled him last January.

Hope the club has ordered enough shirts for our Korean market.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ki on 20:03 - Aug 28 with 4981 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Ki on 19:51 - Aug 28 by SwansNZ

I might also be in the monitory, but think Ki is a good player, not the finished article by any means, but has shown he has improved. As mentioned earlier, ML should have recalled him last January.

Hope the club has ordered enough shirts for our Korean market.

Even if he'd wanted to ML couldn't have recalled him in January because some idiot put in the deal that we had to inform Sunderland that we wanted him back by December 31st.
Unfortunately neither ML or HJ seemed aware of that.

Let's hope that Ki keeps up his good form for the whole season. He has a habit of ending his season around the end of January / early February and wanting to go home.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ki on 20:22 - Aug 28 with 4942 viewsC_jack

Four years is beyond crazy considering he's straight out of the team once Leon is back.

For the positivity of getting his first ever shot on target against United, he was back to his old tricks against Burnley. He hasn't had a bang on the head and woken up as Claude Makelele, contrary to what some will try to tell you.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Ki on 20:29 - Aug 28 with 4920 viewslondonlisa2001

You're all barking :-)

The only ones protected by a 4 year contract for Ki are us - his value if transferred goes up enormously. Alright, his weekly pay has also probably gone up, but the amount that he brings in in commercial income from Asia must be phenomenal - he probably more than pays for himself let alone his position in the team.
Ki on 20:31 - Aug 28 with 4909 viewsNeathJack

Ki on 20:29 - Aug 28 by londonlisa2001

The only ones protected by a 4 year contract for Ki are us - his value if transferred goes up enormously. Alright, his weekly pay has also probably gone up, but the amount that he brings in in commercial income from Asia must be phenomenal - he probably more than pays for himself let alone his position in the team.

I was about to post something right along those lines. Thank you for saving me from having to do so
Ki on 20:31 - Aug 28 with 4909 viewsmonmouth

Ki on 20:22 - Aug 28 by C_jack

Four years is beyond crazy considering he's straight out of the team once Leon is back.

For the positivity of getting his first ever shot on target against United, he was back to his old tricks against Burnley. He hasn't had a bang on the head and woken up as Claude Makelele, contrary to what some will try to tell you.

Are you being serious?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Ki on 20:31 - Aug 28 with 4908 viewsSwansNZ

Ki on 20:29 - Aug 28 by londonlisa2001

#kiisgod

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ki on 20:43 - Aug 28 with 4882 viewslondonlisa2001

Ki on 20:31 - Aug 28 by SwansNZ

#kiisgod

oh God - actually that is a downside I had forgotten about !!

Since we haven't as yet heard from her I can only assume that Darran has pressed the 'ban' button
Ki on 20:50 - Aug 28 with 4856 viewsDrizzy

As predictable as night following day is old Boogie Woogie. Never has there been someone so invested in their own sh*te.

C_jack's also kindly responded with his usual negative bile.

Thanks for playing, boys.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024