Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabian Delph 13:16 - Aug 28 with 2746 viewswaynekerr55

In England squad

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Fabian Delph on 13:23 - Aug 28 with 2722 viewsswanseacityfan

Jack Colback and Danny Rose too

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Fabian Delph on 13:35 - Aug 28 with 2673 viewsthejack1912

What on gods earth do Wayne, Nathan and Jonjo have to do for a call up. If Colback has been called up Shelvey has got to be in contention.

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Fabian Delph on 13:37 - Aug 28 with 2638 viewspencoedjack

Fabian Delph on 13:35 - Aug 28 by thejack1912

What on gods earth do Wayne, Nathan and Jonjo have to do for a call up. If Colback has been called up Shelvey has got to be in contention.

Woy read this board he decided to go with Delph over JJS.

Seriously though its incredible .... I read the Spurs forum when they signed Ben, Rose was slated more than JDG was on here last season.
Fabian Delph on 13:44 - Aug 28 with 2609 viewsJack_Daniels

Fabian Delph on 13:37 - Aug 28 by pencoedjack

Woy read this board he decided to go with Delph over JJS.

Seriously though its incredible .... I read the Spurs forum when they signed Ben, Rose was slated more than JDG was on here last season.

Youre right the Spurs fans think Rose is a liability, and I seem to recall Villa fans saying similar about Delph.

The ignorance of the English national team towards our players is baffling.
Fabian Delph on 13:53 - Aug 28 with 2556 viewsSwan91

atleast he's trying new players who aren't in top 4 team. But it is stupid that no swansea player got a look in. Routledge has shown how dangerous he can be against opposition in the PL for just over a season now and especially with the start to the season we have had so far Routledge and Shelvey should've atleast had a try.
Fabian Delph on 13:57 - Aug 28 with 2536 viewsJackhero

Fabian Delph on 13:44 - Aug 28 by Jack_Daniels

Youre right the Spurs fans think Rose is a liability, and I seem to recall Villa fans saying similar about Delph.

The ignorance of the English national team towards our players is baffling.

long may the ignorance continue, purely from a selfish point of view. Plus the English FA / Team think they have a right to be at every tournament.

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Fabian Delph on 14:08 - Aug 28 with 2496 viewsNeath_Jack

Shelvey is crap mun. And no team needs a box to box midfielder either apparently.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Fabian Delph on 14:25 - Aug 28 with 2456 viewsSenhin

Not play for Swansea.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Login to get fewer ads

Fabian Delph on 14:32 - Aug 28 with 2426 viewsSCB1985

Probably not play for a Welsh club, sadly it seems this way.

Poll: whats more important to you

Fabian Delph on 15:55 - Aug 28 with 2261 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Our boys are really unlucky.

Just when England change their policy to selecting players from outside the top four we become a top four side....

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Fabian Delph on 16:31 - Aug 28 with 2177 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Shelvey deserves to be nowhere near the England squad. If you think he does then you are biased because he plays for Swansea.

I can see the argument for Nathan and Wayne and I agree they should have had at least one call up in the past four years. Far worse performing wingers have been called up.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Fabian Delph on 16:55 - Aug 28 with 2114 viewsClinton

An an Englishman, who thought we could not sink any lower after the World Cup.
Delph and Rose, how wrong I was.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Fabian Delph on 17:32 - Aug 28 with 2053 viewsTreforys_Jack

Fabian Delph on 16:31 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Shelvey deserves to be nowhere near the England squad. If you think he does then you are biased because he plays for Swansea.

I can see the argument for Nathan and Wayne and I agree they should have had at least one call up in the past four years. Far worse performing wingers have been called up.

Nitemare, I going to have to agree with DYSS. Bang on the money. Now where's that shower quick I feel dirty.
Fabian Delph on 19:42 - Aug 28 with 1931 viewsllareggub

i have been watching delph play for a while an whilst he has a way to go i happen to think he is a good player .........wish we could of bought him as for routs an dyer an shelvey all i can say is keep knockin .........
Fabian Delph on 19:44 - Aug 28 with 1915 viewsSwansNZ

Fabian Delph on 15:55 - Aug 28 by Joe_bradshaw

Our boys are really unlucky.

Just when England change their policy to selecting players from outside the top four we become a top four side....

Good one

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Fabian Delph on 23:28 - Aug 28 with 1766 viewshammy

If this is the best the Saes can come up with then they are truly fwcked !!

Goalkeepers: Fraser Forster (Southampton), Ben Foster (West Bromwich Albion), Joe Hart (Manchester City)

Defenders: Leighton Baines (Everton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Calum Chambers (Arsenal), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), John Stones (Everton)

Midfielders: Jack Colback (Newcastle United), Fabian Delph (Aston Villa), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), James Milner (Manchester City), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal) Raheem Sterling (Liverpool), Andros Townsend (Tottenham Hotspur), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)

Forwards: Rickie Lambert (Liverpool), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Danny Welbeck (Manchester United)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Fabian Delph on 23:44 - Aug 28 with 1751 viewsHighjack

Has Wellbeck actually played yet this season?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Fabian Delph on 00:02 - Aug 29 with 1732 viewsSwansNZ

Fabian Delph on 23:44 - Aug 28 by Highjack

Has Wellbeck actually played yet this season?

He played against MK Dons, he obviously impressed Roy very much

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Fabian Delph on 06:24 - Aug 29 with 1662 viewsWhiterockin

Fabian Delph on 23:28 - Aug 28 by hammy

If this is the best the Saes can come up with then they are truly fwcked !!

Goalkeepers: Fraser Forster (Southampton), Ben Foster (West Bromwich Albion), Joe Hart (Manchester City)

Defenders: Leighton Baines (Everton), Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Calum Chambers (Arsenal), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Phil Jones (Manchester United), Danny Rose (Tottenham Hotspur), John Stones (Everton)

Midfielders: Jack Colback (Newcastle United), Fabian Delph (Aston Villa), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), James Milner (Manchester City), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Arsenal) Raheem Sterling (Liverpool), Andros Townsend (Tottenham Hotspur), Jack Wilshere (Arsenal)

Forwards: Rickie Lambert (Liverpool), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Danny Welbeck (Manchester United)

Wales have a stronger starting midfield than England.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024