Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey question 14:38 - Aug 28 with 6199 viewsStarsky

Early days yet but Jonjo doesn't seem to be 'jellying' with the team so far and he doesn't look quite match fit.
Also Ki has just signed a new contract and they don't yet seem to 'fit' in the same team.

If say Crystal Palace suddenly come in for Jonjo Shelvey before the deadline.

1: Would you sell him, only if we have time to spend the money on a replacement before deadline.
2: Sell him and not necessarily buy a replacement.
3: Tell them to feck off

Discuss...
[Post edited 28 Aug 2014 14:39]

It's just the internet, init.

Shelvey question on 19:17 - Aug 28 with 1259 viewsskippyjack

I'm sure I posted on the old site something about Shelvey.. I think this thread typifies it..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Shelvey question on 19:21 - Aug 28 with 1247 viewsOldjack

Shelvey question on 19:13 - Aug 28 by JackoBoostardo

So he hasn't got the capability to progress and improve on his skills - become a more confident player?

If someone is unfairly and regularly criticised over errors, something ALL players are guilty off at times, then clearly this will effect confidence and overall performance. I can foresee improvements under Monk though - it's still early days into the Monk era though.

hence why i said Monks have a word, it's all about confidence ,he's young and hopefully keen to learn

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Shelvey question on 20:37 - Aug 28 with 1216 viewsJJ08

I think I may have mentioned this on another thread. It wouldn't matter if palace come in for him or not. He will not be going to palace.
Shelvey question on 20:56 - Aug 28 with 1192 viewsJokeren1943

Two massive problem with Shelvey.

Nr1 - He play in such a central position (not fx right wing) that when Shelvey play like crap the rest of the team is going to play crap too.

Nr2 - Shelvey still do not have some basic he can return too, when the first passes misses. Either he is outstanding or he is crap.
Shelvey question on 20:58 - Aug 28 with 1190 viewsskippyjack

Shelvey question on 20:37 - Aug 28 by JJ08

I think I may have mentioned this on another thread. It wouldn't matter if palace come in for him or not. He will not be going to palace.

I think I might have mentioned this on another thread.. if they offer 10-15 million I'm driving you on my bicycle.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Shelvey question on 20:59 - Aug 28 with 1186 viewsJokeren1943

Shelvey question on 20:58 - Aug 28 by skippyjack

I think I might have mentioned this on another thread.. if they offer 10-15 million I'm driving you on my bicycle.

Right now Shelveys market value is proberly 7-8 million.
Shelvey question on 22:46 - Aug 28 with 1141 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If anyone offered what we paid for him or above I'd sell.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Shelvey question on 23:11 - Aug 28 with 1134 viewshammy

Shelvey question on 18:22 - Aug 28 by Starsky

You chill the feck out!!!
This could run & run

The reason I started this thread was I half expect palace to come in for him and I wanted to know what the good folk of planet swans thought about that... AT THIS TIME

But why would he want to join a team that's going to get relegated ?

JJS had a poor game against Burnley but a good one against Man Ure ... let's see how he gets on in the next few games ...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey question on 23:59 - Aug 28 with 1112 viewsbuilthjack

Shelvey question on 23:11 - Aug 28 by hammy

But why would he want to join a team that's going to get relegated ?

JJS had a poor game against Burnley but a good one against Man Ure ... let's see how he gets on in the next few games ...

I think we have to see if he performs between now and xmas. If he doesn't do the biz get rigid of on January.
Needs to cut out the off the ball antics, and learn to keep possession by passing quicker and accurately.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Shelvey question on 00:01 - Aug 29 with 1108 viewsTom1912

Shelvey question on 22:46 - Aug 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If anyone offered what we paid for him or above I'd sell.

Yeah, we got that from the 748 other times you've posted that.
Shelvey question on 00:09 - Aug 29 with 1102 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Shelvey question on 00:01 - Aug 29 by Tom1912

Yeah, we got that from the 748 other times you've posted that.

That's good to know.

My belief that if I post something often enough, people will begin to realise it makes sense has proven true many times on here.

My biggest achievement is being one of the first to openly criticise the board for their WIDE range of failures and constructively criticising what could be improved. I knew if I persevered others would stand up too and now here we are, with most fans feeling the board are not pulling their weight.

There are two kinds of people in this world, leaders and followers. I am clearly a leader whether most like it or not.

Shelvey question on 00:13 - Aug 29 with 1096 viewsTom1912

People have been criticising the board throughout our 10 year accession from the lower leagues to the Premier League.

Nothing new I'm afraid.
Shelvey question on 00:18 - Aug 29 with 1085 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Shelvey question on 00:13 - Aug 29 by Tom1912

People have been criticising the board throughout our 10 year accession from the lower leagues to the Premier League.

Nothing new I'm afraid.

Well what is going on currently is certainly new.

I've been browsing this forum for around 2 years and I have never read such disdain towards the board and such numerousvocal outbursts at how poor a job they are doing.

Even the "Happy clappers" (ECB, 2014) are vocally questioning whether they are running the club as well as they could and whether the mentality has now changed from 'Run by the fans for the fans' to "Run by an elite group of fans for the benefit of the elite group of fans'.

I've also noticed fans that aren't in the 'elite group' of fans but deem they should be voice their bitterness and unhappiness regarding certain aspects of the club too.

Shelvey question on 00:20 - Aug 29 with 1083 viewsHighjack

I reckon he's the most gifted midfielder we've had in 30 odd years. Yes he makes mistakes but name me a player who doesn't.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shelvey question on 00:24 - Aug 29 with 1081 viewsTom1912

Shelvey question on 00:18 - Aug 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well what is going on currently is certainly new.

I've been browsing this forum for around 2 years and I have never read such disdain towards the board and such numerousvocal outbursts at how poor a job they are doing.

Even the "Happy clappers" (ECB, 2014) are vocally questioning whether they are running the club as well as they could and whether the mentality has now changed from 'Run by the fans for the fans' to "Run by an elite group of fans for the benefit of the elite group of fans'.

I've also noticed fans that aren't in the 'elite group' of fans but deem they should be voice their bitterness and unhappiness regarding certain aspects of the club too.

I've been on the board for years going back to League 1 and it's certainly not new.
Shelvey question on 00:27 - Aug 29 with 1001 viewsTreforys_Jack

Shelvey question on 00:20 - Aug 29 by Highjack

I reckon he's the most gifted midfielder we've had in 30 odd years. Yes he makes mistakes but name me a player who doesn't.

Think that is stretching it a bit, but its all about opinions.
Shelvey question on 00:28 - Aug 29 with 995 viewsDrizzy

£5m for Shelvey hahahahaha

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Shelvey question on 00:29 - Aug 29 with 991 viewsHighjack

Shelvey question on 00:27 - Aug 29 by Treforys_Jack

Think that is stretching it a bit, but its all about opinions.

Well considering we've been languishing in the bottom two tiers for most of that time there's not many players to choose from. Hard to think of a more talented midfielder since our time in the top flight, possibly Siggy and I loves LEON too.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Shelvey question on 01:03 - Aug 29 with 960 viewsHip

Sell him and bring in a DM...honestly, if this was my team Shelvey would be Gylfi's backup and play behind the striker. He wants to score goals.

CAM
Sigurðsson/Shelvey

CM
Ki/Carroll

DM
Britton/Stambouli

and bring Fulton into the squad anytime someone is injured, suspended and cup matches.
Shelvey question on 22:38 - Aug 29 with 884 viewsJJ08

Shelvey question on 20:58 - Aug 28 by skippyjack

And I might have mentioned I doubt you would be involved. He wont go to them at any cost. So you can save your littlelegs
Shelvey question on 22:44 - Aug 29 with 875 viewsfootball2301

Shelvey question on 01:03 - Aug 29 by Hip

Sell him and bring in a DM...honestly, if this was my team Shelvey would be Gylfi's backup and play behind the striker. He wants to score goals.

CAM
Sigurðsson/Shelvey

CM
Ki/Carroll

DM
Britton/Stambouli

and bring Fulton into the squad anytime someone is injured, suspended and cup matches.

Good job it's not your team then
Shelvey question on 15:51 - Aug 30 with 830 viewsfootball2301

I'm at the liberty watching he s shit sell him
Shelvey question on 15:53 - Aug 30 with 824 viewsrossshaw

Shelvey question on 15:51 - Aug 30 by football2301

I'm at the liberty watching he s shit sell him

Him, Ki and Siggy have been superb today so far. What are you on about?

Trundle could still do a job..

Shelvey question on 16:42 - Aug 30 with 805 viewsfootball2301

Shelvey question on 15:53 - Aug 30 by rossshaw

Him, Ki and Siggy have been superb today so far. What are you on about?

Get a brain it was for all the knockers who wanted to sell him citing him off for one second half poor performance
Shelvey question on 16:49 - Aug 30 with 797 viewsperchrockjack

Well we might be top of the Prem soon but we still have a problem then with JJS with three games in.
And I thought I was fecn negative.

Pross is correct when he describes many of our fans as arseipes, more concerned with internet status.

Ive predicted we ll have a great season and see no reason to change my mind -and that s allowing for LAUDRUPS GOING.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024