Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull out of the Europa League 22:39 - Aug 28 with 1880 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Damn!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Hull out of the Europa League on 22:44 - Aug 28 with 1849 viewshammy

What a useless bunch of c*uts !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Hull out of the Europa League on 22:46 - Aug 28 with 1828 viewspencoedjack

There 'were all going on a European tour ' song didn't last long'
Hull out of the Europa League on 22:47 - Aug 28 with 1825 views_

It just goes to show how magical our time in Europe was.

Never ever to be underestimated or forgotten.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Hull out of the Europa League on 22:49 - Aug 28 with 1804 viewsbuilthjack

Not as good as us see

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hull out of the Europa League on 22:56 - Aug 28 with 1769 viewsUxbridge

Good. Don't want them enjoying the sorts of trips we had.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Hull out of the Europa League on 23:01 - Aug 28 with 1752 viewsDrizzy

How on earth is this good for us?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Hull out of the Europa League on 23:12 - Aug 28 with 1696 viewsUxbridge

Hull out of the Europa League on 23:01 - Aug 28 by Drizzy

How on earth is this good for us?

Im not sure it matters either way.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Hull out of the Europa League on 00:16 - Aug 29 with 1595 viewsswanduck

Amazed that most of their fans appear happy to be out and focus on the PL!!

That could be the only time in their lives Hull get into Europe, and they have had a totally half arsed effort. If it was my club I would be guyed and furious with the manager.

It is true that PL survival is more important than the Europa League but ffs what is life if you dot take a few chances??? I loved watching Swansea in Europe last year, watching us play the likes of Valencia and Napoli had me bursting with pride.

Also they should have the faith in their squad and manager that they can do Europe and stay up.

What a shame for their fans is all I can think!! Call me a sap but I'm actually sat here feeling bad for them!
Login to get fewer ads

Hull out of the Europa League on 00:18 - Aug 29 with 1589 viewsTom1912

Frankly, I'm desperate for us to get back into Europe.

Competing for domestic cups and travelling Europe is the pinnacle for a club like ours given the money at the top.
Hull out of the Europa League on 00:21 - Aug 29 with 1583 viewsHighjack

Yeah we're never going to win the league so we've got to go hell for leather for the cups in my view.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hull out of the Europa League on 00:30 - Aug 29 with 1562 viewslatchford

Best three trips I ever had. Malmo, Valencia and Naples. We need the Europa league back ASAP
Hull out of the Europa League on 01:04 - Aug 29 with 1521 viewsdameedna

It certainly beats travelling to Malta to see Leon play for Sheffield United

I can't see Monk shying away from the Cups

Everton is a big game

Martinez will also want to win as they are not top top club like United lol
Hull out of the Europa League on 02:06 - Aug 29 with 1482 viewsphact0rri

I got a nice chuckle out of their crash out. Mainly because Bruce was on about how "no premiere league club has come as far as us, and were going to show everyone what were capable of. And then the players on about how it's impossible for them to get an early exit.

It struck me wrong, because he was obviously forgetting the FA cup winners in europe the previous year came from the very rungs and lit up europe on a rather inspiring run. sure we made our Premiere dedication lapse a little. but it was still great to see it.

So enjoy the disappointment Hull. There will be more chances... okay maybe not.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Hull out of the Europa League on 06:24 - Aug 29 with 1413 viewsicecoldjack

Hull out of the Europa League on 00:16 - Aug 29 by swanduck

Amazed that most of their fans appear happy to be out and focus on the PL!!

That could be the only time in their lives Hull get into Europe, and they have had a totally half arsed effort. If it was my club I would be guyed and furious with the manager.

It is true that PL survival is more important than the Europa League but ffs what is life if you dot take a few chances??? I loved watching Swansea in Europe last year, watching us play the likes of Valencia and Napoli had me bursting with pride.

Also they should have the faith in their squad and manager that they can do Europe and stay up.

What a shame for their fans is all I can think!! Call me a sap but I'm actually sat here feeling bad for them!

Was it half arsd or was it that they just wernt good enough ?

Just goes to show how the Europa league was an amazing experience for us and it also raised the profile of our club and got us players like wilf .

Being able to go to Europe to watch the swans and see the likes of strachen etc give us high praise on prime time tv every Thursday gets more special every time I think about it.

In time we will eventually be a lot more thankful to our Spanish armarda and laudrup for those memories, some of which I will take to the grave!

The jacks in Copenhagen mixing with brondy and fc Copenhagen fans was special,going as one over to malmo to watch our team together !
Hull out of the Europa League on 12:17 - Aug 29 with 1132 viewsLeonisGod

Hull out of the Europa League on 00:21 - Aug 29 by Highjack

Yeah we're never going to win the league so we've got to go hell for leather for the cups in my view.

Same here. When people say that they can't be bothered with the cups, I just don't get it. Squads these days are good enough and big enough to manage to put up a decent fight in at least one cup. Cup victories are magical, whereas a 11, 12, 13th place finish in the league is just 'job done'.
Hull out of the Europa League on 13:16 - Aug 29 with 1056 viewsJackFish

Hull out of the Europa League on 12:17 - Aug 29 by LeonisGod

Same here. When people say that they can't be bothered with the cups, I just don't get it. Squads these days are good enough and big enough to manage to put up a decent fight in at least one cup. Cup victories are magical, whereas a 11, 12, 13th place finish in the league is just 'job done'.

Qualifying for Europe through the league requires finishing at least seventh, which is already hugely difficult for a club like us. Winning one of the cups again is more possible, I'd love to see us in the EL again. Shame the FA Cup runners-up no longer get in though.
Hull out of the Europa League on 13:35 - Aug 29 with 1033 viewsSwanaldinho

Must be sickening to lose at that stage if only they knew how awesome our Euro adventure was last season.

Its worth the risk of relegation for clubs like us the Europa League is the ultimate prize.

I hope they still get relegated and its quite possible

If Bruce picked a weak team he should be sacked.
Hull out of the Europa League on 20:50 - Aug 29 with 878 viewsKilkennyjack

Horrible club so had to laugh. Their fans were very keen to knock us inbred welsh out of their league when we went into that famous last game. Very hostile. Good old james thomas - we owe him big time.

Beware of the Risen People

Hull out of the Europa League on 20:52 - Aug 29 with 865 viewsperchrockjack

Hull? Calling us in reds?

Dear god

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024