Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jehovah's Witnesses 17:01 - Aug 29 with 6917 viewsDarran

F*cking idiots should be charged with child abuse.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/29/parents-take-boy-brain-tumour-hos

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jehovah's Witnesses on 17:32 - Aug 29 with 3634 viewsBatterseajack

If that kid dies, then its man slaughter for the pair of deluded tw@ts
Jehovah's Witnesses on 17:35 - Aug 29 with 3624 viewsBovi

1st thing I thought when I heard someone had gone missing from Southampton was to look in Anfield.
Now it looks like the patents are Jehovah's. Just another type of deluded fcukwit, hope they find this boy pronto for his own sake

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Jehovah's Witnesses on 17:36 - Aug 29 with 3617 viewsepaul

Just goes to show how f*cking stupid religion is again

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jehovah's Witnesses on 17:36 - Aug 29 with 3606 viewsJackfath

#prayforashya

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jehovah's Witnesses on 17:41 - Aug 29 with 3603 viewsC_jack

Jehovah's Witnesses on 17:36 - Aug 29 by epaul

Groundhog day in 5...

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Jehovah's Witnesses on 17:55 - Aug 29 with 3577 viewsperchrockjack

Ive sold to many Jehovahs and they re genuine people. Nutters that is.
They believe the Bible literally and believe blood is pure and if someone receives that from another that is impure then that excludes them from heaven.
Trust me on this serious post.
I have said to a mother and father, "would you allow you son/daughter to die" if it meant bleeding to death." Answer, of course as it would stop them from entering the Kingdom of Heaven.
Seventh day Adventists are a treat too believing JESUS will awaken the dead who are non believers and torture them for eternity. I hope there s nothing in this meself .

THEY believe we are unconscious nopt dead awaiting the second coming (honest) of the Lord who will save HIS people and cast the lot of us asunder

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jehovah's Witnesses on 17:56 - Aug 29 with 3577 viewsperchrockjack

Ive sold to many Jehovahs and they re genuine people. Nutters that is.
They believe the Bible literally and believe blood is pure and if someone receives that from another that is impure then that excludes them from heaven.
Trust me on this serious post.
I have said to a mother and father, "would you allow you son/daughter to die" if it meant bleeding to death." Answer, of course as it would stop them from entering the Kingdom of Heaven.
Seventh day Adventists are a treat too believing JESUS will awaken the dead who are non believers and torture them for eternity. I hope there s nothing in this meself .

THEY believe we are unconscious not dead awaiting the second coming (honest) of the Lord who will save HIS people and cast the lot of us asunder

Jehovah's Witnesses on 17:58 - Aug 29 with 3574 viewsQuakerJack

Jehovah's Witnesses on 17:36 - Aug 29 by epaul

Pretty much sums things up this post.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Login to get fewer ads

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:00 - Aug 29 with 3569 viewsepaul

Jehovah's Witnesses on 17:41 - Aug 29 by C_jack

Groundhog day in 5...

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:10 - Aug 29 with 3544 viewsJackfath

#newbatteriesforashya

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:31 - Aug 29 with 3518 viewsScotia

Hopefully this lad is found in time. If he is they should be charged with attempted murder, if the outcome is worse then bang them up for life.

Jehovah is a c*nt.
Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:32 - Aug 29 with 3507 viewsJackfath

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:31 - Aug 29 by Scotia

Hopefully this lad is found in time. If he is they should be charged with attempted murder, if the outcome is worse then bang them up for life.

Jehovah is a c*nt.

You're going to hell saying things like that.

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:37 - Aug 29 with 3506 viewsdickythorpe

I hope they find the boy and deck the parents!

Jehovah's Witnesses on 19:06 - Aug 29 with 3477 viewsAquinas

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:10 - Aug 29 by Jackfath

#newbatteriesforashya

You really are a turd.
Jehovah's Witnesses on 21:05 - Aug 29 with 3381 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poor child.

Was his brain tumour terminal or not? I don't want to read the article. It'd anger me too much.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Jehovah's Witnesses on 21:12 - Aug 29 with 3371 viewsJackfath

Things like this happen the world over.

We only get to hear of the ones where there's some anomaly that the British public can get outraged.

See JW.

Society is broken.

Jehovah's Witnesses on 21:25 - Aug 29 with 3351 viewsexiledclaseboy

So far, no one's confirmed that the parents have taken the kid out because of their religion. He's clearly been treated in hospital so they obviously don't object to medical treatment per se.

Probably most likely though that they may have told them the kid needs a blood transfusion. That would have spooked them. Strange bunch, the Witnesses. There's going to be some very interesting doorstep conversations tomorrow morning. I hope the doorknockers have rehearsed their lines to take.

Poll: Tory leader

Jehovah's Witnesses on 21:32 - Aug 29 with 3334 viewsdickythorpe

This is where they stand on blood

I was dire at biology at school, so maybe this makes sense to those that were higher than set 3 in science?
Jehovah's Witnesses on 23:33 - Aug 29 with 3260 viewsperchrockjack

Andrew.
The door missionaries have all they need. The word of god.
They enjoy confrontation.

Few invite them in

I have as they fascinate me but I've had an elderly couple virtually screaming to be let out after I've dismantled their toxic drivel.

They have to do door work to earn salvation. They believe they are the chosen ones and their bodies are gods instruments and not to be infected by non believers. It's not just about blood either.

Invite them in and treat them as clueless posters

Jehovah's Witnesses on 00:02 - Aug 30 with 3243 viewsbuilthjack

Jehovah's Witnesses on 23:33 - Aug 29 by perchrockjack

Andrew.

Few invite them in

I have as they fascinate me but I've had an elderly couple virtually screaming to be let out after I've dismantled their toxic drivel.

They have to do door work to earn salvation. They believe they are the chosen ones and their bodies are gods instruments and not to be infected by non believers. It's not just about blood either.

Invite them in, make them tea, piss in it, watch them drink it. Then tell them what you have done.
How's that?
I haven't actually done it but sounds like a plain.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Jehovah's Witnesses on 01:24 - Aug 30 with 3204 viewsAquinas

Jehovah's Witnesses on 00:02 - Aug 30 by builthjack

Invite them in, make them tea, piss in it, watch them drink it. Then tell them what you have done.
How's that?
I haven't actually done it but sounds like a plain.

Where is the Jehovah's witness centre in mid wales? (if there is one)
Jehovah's Witnesses on 09:55 - Aug 30 with 3150 viewscyril

Firstly I hope they find the young lad pronto, secondly I can't wait for one of the deluded tw?ts to knock my door, because they'd wished they'd never bothered, should be a law against them refusing blood to someone who is not old enough to make that decision for themselves, idiots the lot of em

The devil is in the detail

Jehovah's Witnesses on 10:06 - Aug 30 with 3131 viewsJackoBoostardo

Jehovah's Witnesses on 23:33 - Aug 29 by perchrockjack

Andrew.

Few invite them in

If you spoke to them in the same manner as you type, then I can understand them screaming to be let out.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Jehovah's Witnesses on 09:47 - Aug 31 with 3058 viewsjohnlangy

Personally I want to hear more about what's been reported this morning rather than resorting to comments like many of the above.

The report says that they've taken him to Spain to receive a particular treatment that isn't available in the UK. My first thought was what the hell are they doing but it's always worth waiting for more info rather than relying on knee jerk reactions.
Jehovah's Witnesses on 09:53 - Aug 31 with 3052 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jehovah's Witnesses on 09:47 - Aug 31 by johnlangy

Personally I want to hear more about what's been reported this morning rather than resorting to comments like many of the above.

The report says that they've taken him to Spain to receive a particular treatment that isn't available in the UK. My first thought was what the hell are they doing but it's always worth waiting for more info rather than relying on knee jerk reactions.

Indeed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29001388

It'll be interesting to see if they're charged with anything. I'm struggling to see that they've broken any laws.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024