Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jehovah's Witnesses 17:01 - Aug 29 with 7030 viewsDarran

F*cking idiots should be charged with child abuse.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/29/parents-take-boy-brain-tumour-hos

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:48 - Sep 2 with 1074 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jehovah's Witnesses on 23:14 - Sep 1 by controversial_jack

If the parents are charged with attempted murder or other such nonsense and nothing bad happens to the child, surely, the police would be open to a serious charge themselves, such as perverting the course of justice or perjury?

False arrest, defamation...................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:49 - Sep 2 with 1074 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Jehovah's Witnesses on 09:59 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

Aye. But it was a convenient excuse for the intolerant atheists on this forum to have another pop at religion and religious people, regardless of what the facts of the situation turn out to be.

Another car crash thread brought to you by.............................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:52 - Sep 2 with 1073 viewsPacemaker

Jehovah's Witnesses on 11:09 - Sep 2 by controversial_jack

You say the Doctors have come to a decision, well Bully for them. I didn't realise the medical profession had any authority to do such a thing.You say it's evidence based, what evidence? The parents believe they can get better and alternative treatment elsewhere.

Patients can at any time refuse medical treatment and remove themselves or their children from hospital whenever they like

As for a summons, it is a civil matter and not criminal so you can decline to attend any court hearing and no arrest warrant will be issued. You may be ruled against in your absence , but that's your choice. And here we see the crux of the matter," choice". Something that we supposedly have in this country, and which obviously eludes your way of thinking and understanding

Yes it is collusion, what else can it be, if all parties get together and come to a decision without consulting the parents?

You can remove yourself from hospital no problem but you cannot remove a child or a vulnerable adult from hospital or a place of safety without consent if it is likely to cause them harm. You can refuse consent for a procedure to take place but hospitals can and do (albeit rarely) go to court and get an order.

As for summons you are talking complete and utter tosh most summary offences are dealt with by way of summons however plenty of either way offences ie indictable or summary criminal offences including murder can be dealt with by way of summons.

Next time you fail to attend court for a matter as trivial as non payment of TV licence or council tax without good reason see what happens eventually ( the court will try everything else first)

Collusion requires a lot more than a case conference. For a know it all you know bugger all!

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Jehovah's Witnesses on 19:10 - Sep 2 with 1056 viewscontroversial_jack

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:52 - Sep 2 by Pacemaker

You can remove yourself from hospital no problem but you cannot remove a child or a vulnerable adult from hospital or a place of safety without consent if it is likely to cause them harm. You can refuse consent for a procedure to take place but hospitals can and do (albeit rarely) go to court and get an order.

As for summons you are talking complete and utter tosh most summary offences are dealt with by way of summons however plenty of either way offences ie indictable or summary criminal offences including murder can be dealt with by way of summons.

Next time you fail to attend court for a matter as trivial as non payment of TV licence or council tax without good reason see what happens eventually ( the court will try everything else first)

Collusion requires a lot more than a case conference. For a know it all you know bugger all!

A summons is an attempt to get you to attend court under their jurisdiction. Courts have no authority over you until you step into the dock. Think of it like a contract where two parties have to agree

You have the right to remain silent, the same applies in writing. They will try and threaten cajole intimidate until they get you into their jurisdiction.

Being arrested for a criminal offence is different to a civil summons, you have no choice then as the Police use force to detain you
Jehovah's Witnesses on 19:15 - Sep 2 with 1049 viewsperchrockjack

I wish you d been in my corner when I was on the rack

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Jehovah's Witnesses on 20:17 - Sep 2 with 1033 viewsPacemaker

Jehovah's Witnesses on 19:10 - Sep 2 by controversial_jack

A summons is an attempt to get you to attend court under their jurisdiction. Courts have no authority over you until you step into the dock. Think of it like a contract where two parties have to agree

You have the right to remain silent, the same applies in writing. They will try and threaten cajole intimidate until they get you into their jurisdiction.

Being arrested for a criminal offence is different to a civil summons, you have no choice then as the Police use force to detain you

A summons is an invitation to attend court followed on the summons itself which contains a warning that should you fail to attend a warrant MAY be issued to bring you before the court. If you receive a summons and ignore it you will eventually be arrested in order to appear there.

If as you say that courts have no authority over you until you step in the dock how are these parents in prison? They were arrested following the issue of a bench warrant following the swearing out of information.

The one thing it is not is a contract, I don't know what version of internet law you have been reading but it is flawed. You have the right to remain silent the same applies in writing what the hell does that mean?

A summons is not a civil matter it is an instruction telling you a case to answer has been laid before the court and you must appear to answer those allegations.

Being arrested means you can be detained for interview and the CPS then decide if a charge should be made against you, only then if they decide to charge will a decision be made whether you are bailed with a date on which you should appear at court or remanded in custody and brought before the court.

Jehovah's Witnesses on 20:17 - Sep 2 with 1032 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jehovah's Witnesses on 19:15 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

You really don't. The only place CJ's methods will get you is in the cells for contempt.

Poll: Tory leader

Jehovah's Witnesses on 20:21 - Sep 2 with 1026 viewsPacemaker

Jehovah's Witnesses on 19:15 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

You cannot be serious, I have serious doubts you were ever involved in the legal system, if you were truly promoted to the rank of inspector I imagine it was of the DI Grim of Thin Blue Line fame.

Login to get fewer ads

Jehovah's Witnesses on 20:23 - Sep 2 with 1021 viewsperchrockjack

Lol.you know what a din ingenuous kong I am.
He s good poster though.

Strong opinionated but keeps it civil.

Btw don't want to embarrass you but you ve been very dignified of late

Jehovah's Witnesses on 20:26 - Sep 2 with 1016 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jehovah's Witnesses on 20:23 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

Lol.you know what a din ingenuous kong I am.
He s good poster though.

Strong opinionated but keeps it civil.

Btw don't want to embarrass you but you ve been very dignified of late

I usually am. The only time I ever posted things I regretted was when I'd been on the beer. Since I stopped coming on here when under the influence it's not a problem!

Jehovah's Witnesses on 20:52 - Sep 2 with 993 viewsperchrockjack

It shows.
When I've had a drink I type the wrong biittkns and people get upset.

Mary baker eddy

Jehovah's Witnesses on 21:41 - Sep 2 with 964 viewscontroversial_jack

In reality, a courtroom is a place of business. it's main function is to gather revenue for the govt. It is a private building not a public one. The Ministry of justice is registered as a corporation. They employ private security guards, and carry out work for private corporations. They employ private contractors to work as bailiffs or enforcement officers. Family courts are held in secret and are not open to the public. You are not allowed to take pictures or record as you would in a public building.
Jehovah's Witnesses on 21:49 - Sep 2 with 956 viewsPacemaker

Jehovah's Witnesses on 21:41 - Sep 2 by controversial_jack

In reality, a courtroom is a place of business. it's main function is to gather revenue for the govt. It is a private building not a public one. The Ministry of justice is registered as a corporation. They employ private security guards, and carry out work for private corporations. They employ private contractors to work as bailiffs or enforcement officers. Family courts are held in secret and are not open to the public. You are not allowed to take pictures or record as you would in a public building.

You are completely and utterly bonkers!

You are not allowed to record or take pictures because of intimidation.

Where is the Ministry of Justice registered as a corporation?

All public bodies employ contractors because of cost.

Family courts are held in secret because it is sensitive material not meant for public reporting.

I am not going to argue over revenue because to a certain extent I agree however, Justice and trying to deal with it is all a court is concerned with. Why don't you sit through a few trials at Swansea or Cardiff CC to see live justice in action with all it's faults, it is a great place to be.

Jehovah's Witnesses on 22:48 - Sep 2 with 934 viewscontroversial_jack

Jehovah's Witnesses on 21:49 - Sep 2 by Pacemaker

You are completely and utterly bonkers!

You are not allowed to record or take pictures because of intimidation.

Where is the Ministry of Justice registered as a corporation?

All public bodies employ contractors because of cost.

Family courts are held in secret because it is sensitive material not meant for public reporting.

I am not going to argue over revenue because to a certain extent I agree however, Justice and trying to deal with it is all a court is concerned with. Why don't you sit through a few trials at Swansea or Cardiff CC to see live justice in action with all it's faults, it is a great place to be.

Intimidation, we aren't talking about armed robbery or a major terrorist trial

It's listed as a company, you could find it through any credit company, Dun and Bradstreet being one

Secret courts and not just limited to family courts

Security guards have no authority in a public area , but they do have the right to eject in a private building.

You will not get an admittance of this for obvious reasons, but a little logic, common sense and research will do the trick. I'm sure you are more than capable of doing this.

Over and out on this topic
Jehovah's Witnesses on 23:19 - Sep 2 with 919 viewsPacemaker

Jehovah's Witnesses on 22:48 - Sep 2 by controversial_jack

Intimidation, we aren't talking about armed robbery or a major terrorist trial

It's listed as a company, you could find it through any credit company, Dun and Bradstreet being one

Secret courts and not just limited to family courts

Security guards have no authority in a public area , but they do have the right to eject in a private building.

You will not get an admittance of this for obvious reasons, but a little logic, common sense and research will do the trick. I'm sure you are more than capable of doing this.

Over and out on this topic

Intimidation is at it's worst in domestic disputes, sexual offences or harassment cases. If you had any knowledge of courts and law in action you would be aware of this.

The rest of your post is just bonkers. This Govt and various others have created govt agencies but not the Ministry of Justice. I spend a lot of time at Companies House and I can assure you there is nothing there for the MOJ.

Jehovah's Witnesses on 23:23 - Sep 2 with 912 viewsperchrockjack

Courts are places where the victims are on trial more than the defendants who ate of course innocent. They have to be as they plead not guilty.

The koi ts have nowt to fear.

Police have to watch not being sent down themselves and the witnesses will be pegged on the landings and intimidated unmercifully at court.

It's a show for 4 th degree masons and their apprentices.

Jehovah's Witnesses on 23:49 - Sep 2 with 902 viewscontroversial_jack

Jehovah's Witnesses on 23:19 - Sep 2 by Pacemaker

Intimidation is at it's worst in domestic disputes, sexual offences or harassment cases. If you had any knowledge of courts and law in action you would be aware of this.

The rest of your post is just bonkers. This Govt and various others have created govt agencies but not the Ministry of Justice. I spend a lot of time at Companies House and I can assure you there is nothing there for the MOJ.

The MINISTRY OF JUSTICE is a registered business with the
registration number UC6214811, with the address of 102 Petty
France, London, SW1H 9AJ.
Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:03 - Sep 3 with 830 viewsPacemaker

Jehovah's Witnesses on 23:49 - Sep 2 by controversial_jack

The MINISTRY OF JUSTICE is a registered business with the
registration number UC6214811, with the address of 102 Petty
France, London, SW1H 9AJ.

There is no such thing as a registered "business" if you mean they are a registered company then you are wrong again.

That is not a Companies House number, where did you obtain that information from?

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:42 - Sep 3 with 817 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:03 - Sep 3 by Pacemaker

There is no such thing as a registered "business" if you mean they are a registered company then you are wrong again.

That is not a Companies House number, where did you obtain that information from?

Various Freeman on the Land type websites/forums. It's one of their staples. They're mental.

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:49 - Sep 3 with 814 viewsPacemaker

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:42 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

Various Freeman on the Land type websites/forums. It's one of their staples. They're mental.

I guessed as much I wouldn't normally take any notice but he has been posting stuff which is seriously wrong, some posters may believe such tosh is fact and find themselves in the cack as a result.

Still there is no way he will admit he is picking it up off the net.

Jehovah's Witnesses on 19:00 - Sep 3 with 807 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jehovah's Witnesses on 18:49 - Sep 3 by Pacemaker

I guessed as much I wouldn't normally take any notice but he has been posting stuff which is seriously wrong, some posters may believe such tosh is fact and find themselves in the cack as a result.

Still there is no way he will admit he is picking it up off the net.

Doing what you do you're probably acutely aware of this movement and its beliefs. They make me laugh. Anyone who subscribes to it or take it in any way seriously deserves everything they get.

Of course, you and I would say all this because we're part of the "establishment" see.

Jehovah's Witnesses on 20:31 - Sep 3 with 770 viewsPacemaker

Jehovah's Witnesses on 19:00 - Sep 3 by exiledclaseboy

Doing what you do you're probably acutely aware of this movement and its beliefs. They make me laugh. Anyone who subscribes to it or take it in any way seriously deserves everything they get.

Of course, you and I would say all this because we're part of the "establishment" see.

I am referred to as the " red under the bed" in work by my boss so whenever people on here accuse me of being part of the establishment I have a little smile to myself.

Jehovah's Witnesses on 20:58 - Sep 3 with 761 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Interesting that the poster that started another ill informed vile first post on this subject matter has not added or contributed any other Facts on this thread in four pages of material .
Cast away for chaos to follow must be his motto.

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024