Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy 21:47 - Aug 29 with 1665 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hope this is reliable - if so, we can finally breathe now. This just reported:

21:43
Sky Sport Italia's Gianluca Di Marzio is reporting that Chelsea have indeed agreed the signing of France striker Loic Remy from west London rivals QPR, The Blues are said to have activated a 10million euros (£7.9m) clause in the 27-year-old's contract.

http://www1.skysports.com/transfer-centre/
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 21:50]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 21:50 - Aug 29 with 1631 viewsblaine_scfc

Arsenal if anyone will come in for Wilf I think.
GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 21:52 - Aug 29 with 1612 viewsmax936

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 21:50 - Aug 29 by blaine_scfc

Arsenal if anyone will come in for Wilf I think.

Falcao is going there, watch this space.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 21:55 - Aug 29 with 1583 viewsCatullus

Sky reckons Spurs and Liverpool are still in the hunt. It's BS to me but we'll have to wait and see.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 22:00 - Aug 29 with 1543 viewstylagarwjack

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 21:55 - Aug 29 by Catullus

Sky reckons Spurs and Liverpool are still in the hunt. It's BS to me but we'll have to wait and see.

Brendan, at his press conference, indicated that any further movement would be more likely out than in, he didn't rule out any further signings but nothing he said indicated he was on the look out for a player that would cost circa £20m.

I also think Wenger has been quoted saying he has plenty of strikers, and I doubt Huw and Levy could agree a deal in time so let's hope Wilf is still with us on Tuesday!
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 22:01]
GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 22:56 - Aug 29 with 1321 viewslonglostjack

I'll stick my neck out and say that Wilf will be staying - Chelsea was the team I was worried about too - he's Mourinho's type of player - not just a box striker.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 23:37 - Aug 29 with 1206 viewsSwan91

I wonder what was so bad at the medical with Liverpool that they decided to not finalise the deal, but then is good enough for Chelsea?

Strange one
GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 23:49 - Aug 29 with 1168 viewslonglostjack

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 23:37 - Aug 29 by Swan91

I wonder what was so bad at the medical with Liverpool that they decided to not finalise the deal, but then is good enough for Chelsea?

Strange one

Bit Asa Hartford - showing my age now

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 06:47 - Aug 30 with 1009 viewsApeShit

When were Chelsea ever interested in Wilf?
Login to get fewer ads

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 08:34 - Aug 30 with 911 viewsmonmouth

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 06:47 - Aug 30 by ApeShit

When were Chelsea ever interested in Wilf?

Actually, when has anybody really been interested in Wilf. Load of noise stirred up by his agent, the press and numpty pundits by the looks of it. Hope so anyway.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 08:57 - Aug 30 with 858 viewsjojaca

We are safe with Bony!, he is just short of the quality to make it to a champions league team. The likes of Remy, Lukaku fall into the same category. But he is asset for little old Swansea.

Even when you know, you never know?

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 09:00 - Aug 30 with 847 viewsRancid

All the top clubs seem interested in Remy.Never seen what all the fuss is about, personally.
GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 09:19 - Aug 30 with 807 viewsjacksinceever

Let's be honest Wilf is rubbish! Why would anyone want to sign him ? Drop into the reserves - at least until Tuesday!
Spread the word ....
GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 10:46 - Aug 30 with 710 viewsGlyn1

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 09:19 - Aug 30 by jacksinceever

Let's be honest Wilf is rubbish! Why would anyone want to sign him ? Drop into the reserves - at least until Tuesday!
Spread the word ....

Nice one!

Although this item in yesterday's London Evening Standard is worrying. Apparently we will sell him for either £24 million, or money and a player in exchange, and Liverpool and Spurs are considering it.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-transfer-news-swansea-prepare

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 10:51 - Aug 30 with 696 viewsaspas45

because he is cheap relatively - little risk

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 10:52 - Aug 30 with 694 viewsJoe_bradshaw

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 10:46 - Aug 30 by Glyn1

Nice one!

Although this item in yesterday's London Evening Standard is worrying. Apparently we will sell him for either £24 million, or money and a player in exchange, and Liverpool and Spurs are considering it.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/tottenham-transfer-news-swansea-prepare

I wonder which player Liverpool are offering in exchange.

Sturridge or Balotelli?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 10:56 - Aug 30 with 683 viewsSwan91

GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 10:46 - Aug 30 by Glyn1

Nice one!

12 million and fabio borini in exchange?........ Bringing back the old players. Would be interesting if we did a deal like that if the club would accept it or not.
GOOD NEWS re: Bony!!!! Chelsea and QPR agree on deal for Remy on 14:41 - Aug 30 with 555 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Remy not in the lineup for QPR today.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024