Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terror threat upped 22:49 - Aug 29 with 1366 viewsdickythorpe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28986271

Should we be worried "down here"?

If anything should happen during this NATO circus i suppose the WAG can get some compo.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 22:50]
Terror threat upped on 22:53 - Aug 29 with 1352 viewsDarran

I've got to go to f*cking Scumdiff on Monday too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Terror threat upped on 22:55 - Aug 29 with 1339 viewsjackharris

I would figure the areas at most risk would be areas other than Newport or Cardiff, the amount of security in those cities is simply immense and the biggest security operation ever undertaken in the World.

I think places such as London etc are most at risk from terrorists this week simply turning up with sub machine guns. For instance at a Premier League match and mowing down thousands of innocent people.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Terror threat upped on 22:56 - Aug 29 with 1334 viewsjackharris

Terror threat upped on 22:53 - Aug 29 by Darran

I've got to go to f*cking Scumdiff on Monday too.

That will be one of the safest places in the world on Monday.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Terror threat upped on 22:59 - Aug 29 with 1321 viewsjackharris

We are not only talking 10,000 British Bobbies. But the SAS and American secret service everywhere in Cardiff and Newport. There are going to be warships in the bay. The skies will be covered by squadrons of fighter planes, if needed.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 23:08]

Terror threat upped on 23:03 - Aug 29 with 1304 viewsSwanjaxs

Terror threat upped on 22:59 - Aug 29 by jackharris

We are not only talking 10,000 British Bobbies. But the SAS and American secret service everywhere in Cardiff and Newport. There are going to be warships in the bay. The skies will be covered by squadrons of fighter planes, if needed.

I've been told the TA centre in West Cross is on full alert too!! DON'T PANIC DON'T PANIC! !!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Terror threat upped on 23:04 - Aug 29 with 1298 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Armed police in Swansea bus station at 5pm today.

I was told that some of the NATO delegates are staying in Swansea so whether that had anything to do with it is anyone's guess. I wouldn't have thought they'd be traveling by bus. Potential trouble makers may be though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Terror threat upped on 23:13 - Aug 29 with 1277 viewsSwanjaxs

Terror threat upped on 23:04 - Aug 29 by Joe_bradshaw

Armed police in Swansea bus station at 5pm today.

I was told that some of the NATO delegates are staying in Swansea so whether that had anything to do with it is anyone's guess. I wouldn't have thought they'd be traveling by bus. Potential trouble makers may be though.

Staying in the Arches Guest House apparently!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Terror threat upped on 23:24 - Aug 29 with 1240 viewsperchrockjack

I we'll remember this alert and it's effect in acpo ranks.

This ain't anything to laugh over.

Still, our Islamic killer supporters will not be bothered

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Terror threat upped on 23:42 - Aug 29 with 1216 viewsmax936

Terror threat upped on 22:59 - Aug 29 by jackharris

There were 3 helicopters in the air there today including the Apache incredible sight.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 23:42]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Terror threat upped on 23:55 - Aug 29 with 1200 viewsbuilthjack

Terror threat upped on 23:42 - Aug 29 by max936

There were 3 helicopters in the air there today including the Apache incredible sight.

Fencing contractors have suddenly become very rich in scum diff and Newport

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Terror threat upped on 00:29 - Aug 30 with 1168 viewsjackharris

Terror threat upped on 23:42 - Aug 29 by max936

Yes, that must have been a sight. And their just warming up at the moment.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2014 20:54]

Terror threat upped on 08:34 - Aug 30 with 1090 viewsepaul

Retweeted Lolly (@Lolly_Knickers):

I work in Sainsburys. Now the UK threat level is severe, what the f*ck do I do when there is an unexpected item in the bagging area?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Terror threat upped on 09:11 - Aug 30 with 1052 viewsHighjack

So does upgrading the terror level actually mean anything or is it the real life equivalent of changing the blue alert bulb to red in red dwarf?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Terror threat upped on 09:14 - Aug 30 with 1047 viewsRancid

Great way of justifying putting 10 thousand coppers on the ground and 10's of millions for this NATO bollox.

Cameron - ''We're taking all sorts of shit for this massive overspend''
SpinFella - ''I know, why don't we scare the shit out of everyone and tell them a terror attack is imminent''
Cameron - ''Brilliant''.
Terror threat upped on 09:17 - Aug 30 with 1043 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Terror threat upped on 08:34 - Aug 30 by epaul

Retweeted Lolly (@Lolly_Knickers):

I work in Sainsburys. Now the UK threat level is severe, what the f*ck do I do when there is an unexpected item in the bagging area?

The answer to Lolly, and other supermarket staff in that position, would be:

do f*ck all, like you do now....

*sighs, picks items up and goes to queue up for the tills*

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Terror threat upped on 17:55 - Aug 30 with 973 viewskeeponrockin

I do worry for this Country if we have a sizeable attack on our soil.

Forget tensions then, it would see some serious problems in Towns up and down the land. The Country would shift a long way to the right I think.
Terror threat upped on 19:35 - Aug 30 with 943 viewsinspector

i work in cardiff and the amount of police i saw walking to cardiff central was insane!
Terror threat upped on 20:33 - Aug 30 with 903 viewscontroversial_jack

As we are many times more likely to a victim of police violence than we are from terrorism, shouldn't the police remain inside the cordon
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024