Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gypos refusing to move 23:11 - Aug 29 with 591 viewsDarran

Works every time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2737691/Angry-farmer-takes-revenge-gypsi

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gypos refusing to move on 21:38 - Aug 30 with 431 viewsCatullus

Shower them with silage!

They have proper sites but they take the p!ss. Abd the police are mostly hopeless, usually seeming to side with the travellers.

I don't get this civil problem garbage either, they are breaking laws and should be forcibly moved, they'd soon learn. It's because we've been so soft they keep doing it.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Gypos refusing to move on 22:07 - Aug 30 with 384 viewsperchrockjack

Gypos refusing to move on 21:38 - Aug 30 by Catullus

Shower them with silage!

They have proper sites but they take the p!ss. Abd the police are mostly hopeless, usually seeming to side with the travellers.

I don't get this civil problem garbage either, they are breaking laws and should be forcibly moved, they'd soon learn. It's because we've been so soft they keep doing it.

Nope police are gutless.

I had 100 gypsies on the seafront in new Brighton.

None would move unless the council came out to prove it was common land.

They did, but then wanted diesel and a midwife as one of the girls waters has burst.

There are so many looking after travellers and none after residents.

The mess they leave behind is something to behold.

We pay for that too

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gypos refusing to move on 11:03 - Aug 31 with 326 viewsPacemaker

Gypos refusing to move on 21:38 - Aug 30 by Catullus

Shower them with silage!

It's nothing to do with the police if it's a civil matter. Walking or driving onto someone's land is not a criminal offence otherwise half the cars parked around the Liberty would result in arrest.

The police only turn up to stop a breach of the peace or to ensure that trespassers leave if the land owner has obtained an order of the court. The police deal with criminal matters, they tend to feck things up outside that sphere.

You will always have people abuse gaps in the law the problem in this country is that people expect immediate action when it involves somebody else but how do you differentiate in law between illegal encampments and a couple of families camping up on the edge of Rhosilli for eg both are breaking the same law one group will probably leave on request the other will wait for a court order.

If you want police to have immediate powers of eviction then get ready for raised powers and in effect a police state.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2014 11:05]

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Gypos refusing to move on 11:06 - Aug 31 with 314 viewsDarran

Gypos refusing to move on 11:03 - Aug 31 by Pacemaker

It's nothing to do with the police if it's a civil matter. Walking or driving onto someone's land is not a criminal offence otherwise half the cars parked around the Liberty would result in arrest.

The police only turn up to stop a breach of the peace or to ensure that trespassers leave if the land owner has obtained an order of the court. The police deal with criminal matters, they tend to feck things up outside that sphere.

You will always have people abuse gaps in the law the problem in this country is that people expect immediate action when it involves somebody else but how do you differentiate in law between illegal encampments and a couple of families camping up on the edge of Rhosilli for eg both are breaking the same law one group will probably leave on request the other will wait for a court order.

If you want police to have immediate powers of eviction then get ready for raised powers and in effect a police state.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2014 11:05]

I blame people like controversial_jack.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Gypos refusing to move on 11:08 - Aug 31 with 304 viewsPacemaker

Gypos refusing to move on 11:06 - Aug 31 by Darran

I blame people like controversial_jack.

Everybody knows people are complete barstewards.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Gypos refusing to move on 11:20 - Aug 31 with 278 viewslifelong

Gypos refusing to move on 11:08 - Aug 31 by Pacemaker

Everybody knows people are complete barstewards.

A few years ago a tribe of them set up camp on St David's airfield, it's a place of outstanding natural beauty full of bird life, butterflies and wild flowers. The mess they made was unbelievable, it took the Local Authority 9 months to get the necessary court orders to get rid of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024