Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! 23:46 - Aug 29 with 6209 viewsLohengrin

Old George the Taig turned Tartar has taken a bit of a shoeing in London!

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/08/29/george-galloway-beaten-up-in-notting-

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 23:52 - Aug 29 with 3825 viewsbuilthjack

By a Jew too. That's really going to stir it up in the Middle East.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 23:52 - Aug 29 with 3823 viewsepaul

Nice to see you condoning violence,
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 23:54]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 23:55 - Aug 29 with 3812 viewsWindy_Miller

Good enough for the pr1ck.

About time he lived up to his surname and someone hung the kant.

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 23:57 - Aug 29 with 3809 viewsLohengrin

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 23:52 - Aug 29 by builthjack

By a Jew too. That's really going to stir it up in the Middle East.

EDL more likely. Shame the kid only broke his jaw.

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 00:02 - Aug 30 with 3800 viewsmax936

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 23:52 - Aug 29 by epaul

Nice to see you condoning violence,
[Post edited 29 Aug 2014 23:54]

Agreed Paul, Im not fussed on him but wouldn't wish violence on him and he's in his 60's now mun ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 00:10 - Aug 30 with 3784 viewsLohengrin

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 00:02 - Aug 30 by max936

Agreed Paul, Im not fussed on him but wouldn't wish violence on him and he's in his 60's now mun ffs.

I can well recall his remarks in a speech back in 2003 inciting Arabs to attack British troops, it was the reason Labour expelled him.

I wonder if the bastard has lost his enthusiasm for attacks now.

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 00:11 - Aug 30 with 3782 viewsJackoBoostardo

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 00:02 - Aug 30 by max936

Regardless of his age, his mouth makes him dangerous. Stirring up racial issues to get votes, grade A c*nt of the highest order.

A broken jaw will at least stop him spewing rubbish for a while.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 00:12 - Aug 30 with 3777 viewsepaul

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 23:55 - Aug 29 by Windy_Miller

Good enough for the pr1ck.

About time he lived up to his surname and someone hung the kant.

How very christian of you, then again that stupid f*cking book you believe in probably tells you that's ok to do it

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 00:15 - Aug 30 with 3774 viewsLohengrin

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 00:12 - Aug 30 by epaul

How very christian of you, then again that stupid f*cking book you believe in probably tells you that's ok to do it

What does Das Kapital tell you should be the fate of traitors, Paul?

I know the old red flag tells of traitors sneering but he's going to find it difficult to do that with a broken jaw.

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 01:13 - Aug 30 with 3717 viewsAquinas

I saw him speak at Hay festival and he really is a crazy man.

He managed to annoy the moderate muslims in the room, including two young students from Iran. When they challenged his extremist views, he accused them of pandering to the western world.

If George Galloway woke up tomorrow and saw on the news that Parliament was in flames due to a terrorist attack, I guarantee he would be quietly pleased.
George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 07:31 - Aug 30 with 3621 viewsjackypaddywacky

Haha
George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 07:41 - Aug 30 with 3608 viewsDr_Winston

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 00:11 - Aug 30 by JackoBoostardo

Regardless of his age, his mouth makes him dangerous. Stirring up racial issues to get votes, grade A c*nt of the highest order.

Yup.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 07:52 - Aug 30 with 3596 viewsShaky

Meh.

Not only have I been beaten up in Notting Hill Gate, I've also been robbed at knifepoint.

Lessons were learnt though; always bring a larger stash to the area than you think you will need, rather than attempt to buy class A drugs off dodgy black geezers in the wee hours.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 08:30 - Aug 30 with 3547 viewsShonky

Wow. You are so edgy. You do drugs and you've been robbed. And you like shyt music. And you boast about it all on the internet. Classy.

Its just a ride...

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 08:43 - Aug 30 with 3526 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 11:06 - Aug 30 with 3426 viewsDarran

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 08:43 - Aug 30 by JACKMANANDBOY

And that's it? I was hoping for more.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 11:29 - Aug 30 with 3409 viewsreddythered

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 00:11 - Aug 30 by JackoBoostardo

Sadly, he uses twitter so his rhetoric will continue.

Did love this one...

George Galloway @georgegalloway · 16h

I'm warning Alex Salmond now; I will hold him responsible for any attempt to wreck my #JustSayNaw meetings and any physical attack upon me

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 11:41 - Aug 30 with 3391 viewsShaky

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 08:30 - Aug 30 by Shonky

Wow. You are so edgy. You do drugs and you've been robbed. And you like shyt music. And you boast about it all on the internet. Classy.

Given that the excitement in your life appears to consist largely of making up conversations between your various personas then bigging them up with arrows followed by a couple of stalking sessions, I can easily understand how my life may seem implausibly colourful to you.

Get yourself down Ladbroke Grove around 3am on a Saturday and ask random people whether they know where Black Harry is. That should spice things up a little for you.

Misology -- It's a bitch

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 11:45 - Aug 30 with 3379 viewsNeath_Jack

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 11:41 - Aug 30 by Shaky

Given that the excitement in your life appears to consist largely of making up conversations between your various personas then bigging them up with arrows followed by a couple of stalking sessions, I can easily understand how my life may seem implausibly colourful to you.

Get yourself down Ladbroke Grove around 3am on a Saturday and ask random people whether they know where Black Harry is. That should spice things up a little for you.

Is it drizzle/captain sham and whatever his other ones are/were?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 11:46 - Aug 30 with 3378 viewsShaky

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 11:45 - Aug 30 by Neath_Jack

Is it drizzle/captain sham and whatever his other ones are/were?

You know the score.

Misology -- It's a bitch

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 11:50 - Aug 30 with 3369 viewsNeath_Jack

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 11:46 - Aug 30 by Shaky

You know the score.

Pity mun.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 12:08 - Aug 30 with 3341 viewsShaky

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 11:50 - Aug 30 by Neath_Jack

Pity mun.

Well certainly anybody who logs in under 7 different personas to down arrow my posts as psychoboy did the other day, must lead such a wretched existence that pity is the only appropriate emotional response.

That plus a little bit of laughter

Misology -- It's a bitch

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 12:13 - Aug 30 with 3334 viewsDarran

Captain Sham is one of the most wonderful intelligent human beings you are likely to ever meet.
I have no idea if Shonky is him though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 12:17 - Aug 30 with 3330 viewsShaky

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 12:13 - Aug 30 by Darran

Captain Sham is one of the most wonderful intelligent human beings you are likely to ever meet.
I have no idea if Shonky is him though.

In fairness I should say I am not sure about the Captain Sham ID either, and have only seen it speculated on by a few posters.

What I am farily certain about though are:

psychoboy
--------------
Shonky
Drizzle
Dizzy
Jackanapes
Phaderus
DieLoo

I am almost certainly missing a couple, but that is what I've got off the top of my head.

Misology -- It's a bitch

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 13:12 - Aug 30 with 3277 viewsVetchitBack

George Galloway takes a good beating....... hooray!! on 12:17 - Aug 30 by Shaky

In fairness I should say I am not sure about the Captain Sham ID either, and have only seen it speculated on by a few posters.

What I am farily certain about though are:

psychoboy
--------------
Shonky
Drizzle
Dizzy
Jackanapes
Phaderus
DieLoo

I am almost certainly missing a couple, but that is what I've got off the top of my head.

Jackanapes and Phaedrus being the same person?!

That would explain something

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024