Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am disappointed with you kents 23:55 - Aug 29 with 3905 viewsScoobyDoo

No Cardiff threads? You most feel like your in wonderland?
I am disappointed with you kents on 23:58 - Aug 29 with 3210 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wait until we lose and the usual lot create Cardiff threads to try and distract from our poor form.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:00 - Aug 30 with 3202 viewsScoobyDoo

I am disappointed with you kents on 23:58 - Aug 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Wait until we lose and the usual lot create Cardiff threads to try and distract from our poor form.

Yeah i know mate, fickle lot this lot are.
I am disappointed with you kents on 00:02 - Aug 30 with 3196 viewsPozuelosSideys

I am disappointed with you kents on 23:58 - Aug 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Think you might want to go and look up the definition of the word "form".

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:02 - Aug 30 with 3185 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:00 - Aug 30 by ScoobyDoo

On the rare occasions I browse CCMB, the only Swansea related threads are usually created by desperate Swansea supporters, some of whom I recognise from this forum. They clearly do not fit in on here and so try to reside on your site instead. It's quite cringe-worthy.

How are Cardiff doing this season, Scooby? I hope you have an enjoyable season but don't quite get promotion.

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:03 - Aug 30 with 3191 viewsScoobyDoo

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:02 - Aug 30 by PozuelosSideys

Think you might want to go and look up the definition of the word "form".

Ever heard of the word fickle?
I am disappointed with you kents on 00:05 - Aug 30 with 3183 viewsPozuelosSideys

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:03 - Aug 30 by ScoobyDoo

Ever heard of the word fickle?

i have. Think it was used when referencing your fan base when Tan took over and started rearranging the deckchairs..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:08 - Aug 30 with 3170 viewslonglostjack

Damn it if only this thread had stopped at the first two posters

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:08 - Aug 30 with 3170 viewsScoobyDoo

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:02 - Aug 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

On the rare occasions I browse CCMB, the only Swansea related threads are usually created by desperate Swansea supporters, some of whom I recognise from this forum. They clearly do not fit in on here and so try to reside on your site instead. It's quite cringe-worthy.

How are Cardiff doing this season, Scooby? I hope you have an enjoyable season but don't quite get promotion.

Some are decent posters Dwight, obviously there are some retards.

On the season! Work in progress.
Login to get fewer ads

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:10 - Aug 30 with 3158 viewsScoobyDoo

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:05 - Aug 30 by PozuelosSideys

i have. Think it was used when referencing your fan base when Tan took over and started rearranging the deckchairs..

So your attendances pre premiership were great were they
I am disappointed with you kents on 00:11 - Aug 30 with 3151 viewsJackSomething

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:08 - Aug 30 by longlostjack

Damn it if only this thread had stopped at the first two posters

Indeed. You'd think two Cardiff fans could converse on a Cardiff forum.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:15 - Aug 30 with 3128 viewsScoobyDoo

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:11 - Aug 30 by JackSomething

Indeed. You'd think two Cardiff fans could converse on a Cardiff forum.

Two Cardiff fans? You've lost me?
I am disappointed with you kents on 00:17 - Aug 30 with 3113 viewsJackSomething

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:15 - Aug 30 by ScoobyDoo

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to illuminate you. Night.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:17 - Aug 30 with 3105 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm a Manchester United and Cardiff City supporter pretending to be a Swansea City supporter for the sole purpose of winding up a bunch of people who I don't know on the internet. Keep up, Scoob.

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:19 - Aug 30 with 3107 viewsjacktar

That wouldn't be difficult now would it?

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:26 - Aug 30 with 3080 viewsScoobyDoo

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:17 - Aug 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm a Manchester United and Cardiff City supporter pretending to be a Swansea City supporter for the sole purpose of winding up a bunch of people who I don't know on the internet. Keep up, Scoob.

Dwight are you succeeding? If so your all right by me

if you are a jack your stilll alright by me as you know how to wind up this lot.
I am disappointed with you kents on 00:46 - Aug 30 with 3016 viewsjacktar

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:17 - Aug 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

OMG I can't believe it, I'm so shocked.
Man Untd and Cardiff, you must be suicidal.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 0:50]

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

I am disappointed with you kents on 01:19 - Aug 30 with 2967 viewsDavillin

When you're joint top of the Premier League, it's hard to be humble.

[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 1:24]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

I am disappointed with you kents on 07:04 - Aug 30 with 2844 viewsStarsky

Indeed

It's just the internet, init.

I am disappointed with you kents on 07:20 - Aug 30 with 2816 viewsQuakerJack

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:00 - Aug 30 by ScoobyDoo

Scoobs, I have to ask if you meant this response to be filled with irony and sarcasm?

just reading later posts I don't think you did. I'll still give it the thumbs up tho.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 7:22]

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

I am disappointed with you kents on 09:21 - Aug 30 with 2605 viewsJBG

I am disappointed with you kents on 00:26 - Aug 30 by ScoobyDoo

Dwight are you succeeding? If so your all right by me

if you are a jack your stilll alright by me as you know how to wind up this lot.

The way I see it you and dwight are a pair of complete and utter c0cks, simples say no more, btw poopedoo shouldn't you be on the championship boards? So funny you been predicting our downfall for years and what happened inyour first year you finished bottom,lmfao,so what's left for?you pretend you only come on here to wind us up,do us a favour your obsessed with us, "we are coming for you" leave it out son 3-0
I am disappointed with you kents on 09:32 - Aug 30 with 2570 viewsRancid

It would have been better if no one replied to this thread at all.The attention starved flute would have been crying into his porridge.
I am disappointed with you kents on 09:39 - Aug 30 with 2557 viewsjacksinceever

Your whole persona is Cringewothy Dwight. At least Scooby comes on here to bait the opposition which is fair enough.
You other the other hand CLAIM to be a Swans supporter. Why don't you just stick with Manure
I am disappointed with you kents on 09:43 - Aug 30 with 2541 viewsPrivate_Partz

I think you will find Dwight that it is a simple case of bragging rights. Whichever club is the more successful then it is their posters that invade the other board. It is no surprise that this is the only thread on Cardiff here at the moment, and started by one of their own.
It cuts both ways. They have along history of desperate supporters going back to Sid Hooper and beyond.
Being a young and new supporter you might not realise that so I thought I would put you straight on the subject ;-)
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 9:45]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

I am disappointed with you kents on 09:46 - Aug 30 with 2527 viewsJBG

I am disappointed with you kents on 09:39 - Aug 30 by jacksinceever

Your whole persona is Cringewothy Dwight. At least Scooby comes on here to bait the opposition which is fair enough.
You other the other hand CLAIM to be a Swans supporter. Why don't you just stick with Manure

Yeah your right in some ways, but on the other hand when a pair of c0cks come on our board it's still nice to have a go back and hurt them by rubbing it in, I mean the sung that song all season and ended up bottom sooooo funny, joke club with joke fans, and dwight thinks he so clever but warra plank FFs
I am disappointed with you kents on 12:48 - Aug 30 with 2345 viewsCatullus

You need new bait mate, the current lot has gone stale.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024