Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread 01:23 - Aug 30 with 22021 viewsGroo

verses

Well, I think Rob is the funniest :)

There's also

v

[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 1:26]

Groo does what Groo does best

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 01:25 - Aug 30 with 7692 viewsAquinas

I really hope we don't win by a lot, 5-0 is a dangerous win..
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 1:26]
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 01:29 - Aug 30 with 7674 viewsGroo

First league start for Fernandez or stick with Amat?

Routledge, Dyer or Jeff (2 of 3)

Start with Carroll??

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 01:35 - Aug 30 with 7662 viewsBaker

I have a feeling we're going to give them a footballing lesson later.

1 - 1

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 01:36 - Aug 30 with 7662 viewsjackharris

My apologies Groo. I was doing mine whilst you had posted your match day thread!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 02:21 - Aug 30 with 7621 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 01:29 - Aug 30 by Groo

First league start for Fernandez or stick with Amat?

Routledge, Dyer or Jeff (2 of 3)

Start with Carroll??

My novice calls:

Would pick FF myself - but very much expect GM to pick JA.

Would LOVE to see Dyer and Jeff start. Kind of expect GM to stick with Rout and Dyer, but wouldn't shock me if I'm right.

No way do I start with Carroll over Shelvey (or Ki). But one of the first subs, if either is struggling.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 02:32 - Aug 30 with 7598 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

2-0 Swansea

Bony and Dyer.

Man of the Match: Dyer

Worst performance: Shelvey

Turnstile scanner rejections: 328

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 06:17 - Aug 30 with 7522 viewsGroo

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 01:36 - Aug 30 by jackharris

My apologies Groo. I was doing mine whilst you had posted your match day thread!

Looks like you were so shook up you started a third lol

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 06:33 - Aug 30 with 7515 viewsPhil_S

Swansea CIty could find themselves on top of the Premier League this evening if we get the win hey desire against West Brom which would give us our best ever start to a Premier League season.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/35995/history-beckons
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 07:03 - Aug 30 with 7491 viewsStarsky

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 06:33 - Aug 30 by Phil_S

Swansea CIty could find themselves on top of the Premier League this evening if we get the win hey desire against West Brom which would give us our best ever start to a Premier League season.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/35995/history-beckons

Wrong thread
Try mine

It's just the internet, init.

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 07:11 - Aug 30 with 7476 viewsStarsky

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 07:03 - Aug 30 by Starsky

Wrong thread
Try mine

I see you made this one a sticky Phil?
That's not fair on my sensible no frills match day thread.

It's just the internet, init.

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 07:13 - Aug 30 with 7465 viewsNeath_Jack

Keep the same side that won our first two matches. No need to change a winning side.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 07:59 - Aug 30 with 7386 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Wrong thread
Try mine

No offense, but yours lacks a little CZJones.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 08:07 - Aug 30 with 7366 viewsGowerjack

This one has a draw written all over it.

1-1 Ashley Williams.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 08:24 - Aug 30 with 7327 viewsOldjack

I'd like too see him start http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/504844/Proud-Federico-Fernandez-keeps-Ro

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 08:28 - Aug 30 with 7304 viewsSwansNZ

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 08:07 - Aug 30 by Gowerjack

This one has a draw written all over it.

1-1 Ashley Williams.

A draw does look likely.

3-1 Swans.

Bony, Gylfi and Gomis

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 08:28 - Aug 30 with 7304 viewsorion3016

My favourite premier performance is the 1st half vs Albion midweek a couple of seasons ago 3-1. We tore them apart for 40 mins

Be over there now after

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 08:57 - Aug 30 with 7222 viewsRancid

2-2 Bony and Dyer.

And doesn't Josie Lawrence look like CZJ in those pics.
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 09:06 - Aug 30 with 7192 viewsJethroJack

Wrong thread
Try mine

Yours is playing at the wrong stadium.

.....WAS....playing at the wrong stadium.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 9:09]
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 09:19 - Aug 30 with 7151 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

2-2, with us coming from behind to grab a point.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 09:45 - Aug 30 with 7073 viewsmonmouth

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 09:19 - Aug 30 by FearOfAJackPlanet

2-2, with us coming from behind to grab a point.

That would be an eerie Laudrupian reprise wouldn't it? But I have a strange feeling you might be right.....and looking at the ref stats we could easily be a man down too. Now that would be truly spooky.....

nah...Swans 4-1

or more likely 1-0 and a buttock clenching defensive Alamo from whenever we score.

That's me firmly on the fence then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 09:46 - Aug 30 with 7062 viewsdameedna

1 - 0

Bony
Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 10:23 - Aug 30 with 6964 viewshammy

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 09:45 - Aug 30 by monmouth

That would be an eerie Laudrupian reprise wouldn't it? But I have a strange feeling you might be right.....and looking at the ref stats we could easily be a man down too. Now that would be truly spooky.....

nah...Swans 4-1

or more likely 1-0 and a buttock clenching defensive Alamo from whenever we score.

I think it's all about the 1-0 wins this season ... going to be a lot of buttock clenching, gnashing of teeth and plenty of wins ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 10:29 - Aug 30 with 6937 viewsLord_Bony

It ll be a little cracker.

Fernandez RISES...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 11:29 - Aug 30 with 6741 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 09:45 - Aug 30 by monmouth

nah...Swans 4-1

We'll have to see how Fernandez gets on, but I don't think we're defensively good enough to be racking-up 1-0s with any consistency (maybe against Burnley and Rotherham, but...)

Games against WBA often look quite unappetising on paper, but we've had some memorable games against them since we came up, mainly as we usually get 3 points...but not always for good reasons...I still firmly refuse to accept Lamah's equalizer at the Hawthorns being disallowed (for lbw or whatever the lino saw).

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Swansea City v West Brom - Match Thread on 11:40 - Aug 30 with 6710 viewsJackfath

It's all very exciting!

Looking forward to 3 points, however if we get 1 it will not be the end of the world.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024