Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live Streams on Android Tablet 11:47 - Aug 30 with 9775 viewsBLAZE

What's the best way to watch live streams on a Samsung Galaxy Tab?

Can you just go to Wiziwig.tv and pick one of the Flash streams? (does it even support Flash?)

I'm trying to help a friend out but don't have an Android tablet to test it out myself

Thanks for any help
Live Streams on Android Tablet on 11:56 - Aug 30 with 9740 viewsBaker

It's been a while since I've pissed about with this sort of thing but I don't think most factory installed android browsers support flash. I think the only one that does is Photon Browser https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsverse.photon&hl=en_GB

Give that a go, after you've dangled your plums over it, natch

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 12:09 - Aug 30 with 9720 viewsBLAZE

Not working. Maybe I need to thrust more?
Live Streams on Android Tablet on 12:14 - Aug 30 with 9700 viewsinspector

i never had much luck with trying different browsers.

you could go down the xbmc route?
Live Streams on Android Tablet on 12:17 - Aug 30 with 9696 viewsJackoBoostardo

Anyone have any luck getting XBMC to work on their android device?

Also - as a browser you could try Dolphin Browser (available from Google Play Store)

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 12:19 - Aug 30 with 9685 viewsBaker

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 12:09 - Aug 30 by BLAZE

Not working. Maybe I need to thrust more?

Wouldn't harm.

Maybe you can bark Queen's 1980 hit 'Flash' at it in an aggressive manner while interspersing the odd violent hip thrust toward the headphone jack?

Don't forget to put your right hand behind your head before carrying out the above though.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 12:29 - Aug 30 with 9651 viewsjackharris

Type adobe flash drive archive on Google.

Change the settings to allow downloading from the internet.

Scroll down and select one of the old adobe flash players for android and download.

From 'Google play' select an app called 'football for u' which links to streaming.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 12:37]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 12:45 - Aug 30 with 9604 viewsRancid

Didn't Apple buy out Adobe and in the meantime stop it from working on all Android devices?
Live Streams on Android Tablet on 12:50 - Aug 30 with 9600 viewsoldgrey

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 12:17 - Aug 30 by JackoBoostardo

Anyone have any luck getting XBMC to work on their android device?

Also - as a browser you could try Dolphin Browser (available from Google Play Store)

I run xbmc on a cheapo tesco hudl and that's android, so the answer is yes. For sky sports and BT you can also try the mobdro app mentioned on this board before.
Login to get fewer ads

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 12:55 - Aug 30 with 9585 viewsJackoBoostardo

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 12:50 - Aug 30 by oldgrey

I run xbmc on a cheapo tesco hudl and that's android, so the answer is yes. For sky sports and BT you can also try the mobdro app mentioned on this board before.

Tried this once, spent 20 mins trying to get the configurations right then give up as they didn't seem to work.

Will give it another go though as this is a viable option of getting the sports I want to watch (in addition to my android box of course).

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 13:03 - Aug 30 with 9552 viewsoldgrey

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 12:55 - Aug 30 by JackoBoostardo

Tried this once, spent 20 mins trying to get the configurations right then give up as they didn't seem to work.

Will give it another go though as this is a viable option of getting the sports I want to watch (in addition to my android box of course).

Downloaded xbmc for android from xbmc.org.
Then check out the guides at xbmchub to set up the fusion repository.
From there download and run the xbmchub configuration wizard which does all the hard work. It also give a you a good selection of add-ons including the most important ones for sports fans - sports devil. Plenty of streaming options there from the sports TV and live sports menu options.
Live Streams on Android Tablet on 14:19 - Aug 30 with 9465 viewsBLAZE

Downloaded the Mobdro app and it works great. Got the Burnley / Utd game on BT Sport in good quality..... what channel are the swans likely to be found on though?
Live Streams on Android Tablet on 17:08 - Aug 30 with 9360 viewsswans11

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 14:19 - Aug 30 by BLAZE

Downloaded the Mobdro app and it works great. Got the Burnley / Utd game on BT Sport in good quality..... what channel are the swans likely to be found on though?

Can't find app called mobdro nothing comes up in playstore
Live Streams on Android Tablet on 17:18 - Aug 30 with 9344 viewsepaul

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 17:08 - Aug 30 by swans11

Same here try Pak India TV app

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 17:23 - Aug 30 with 9340 viewsmaes

You can download flash player fro Android from the adobe website if you google it, but it only works with the device's default browser, it wont work with Google Chrome for example.
Live Streams on Android Tablet on 17:26 - Aug 30 with 9332 viewsBLAZE

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 17:08 - Aug 30 by swans11

It isn't available in the play store, presumably because it isn't strictly legal. If you google it on the intended device you can download it directly from their site
Live Streams on Android Tablet on 17:27 - Aug 30 with 9329 viewsBLAZE

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 17:23 - Aug 30 by maes

You can download flash player fro Android from the adobe website if you google it, but it only works with the device's default browser, it wont work with Google Chrome for example.

Interesting, ta. You tried watching football streams on it?
Live Streams on Android Tablet on 17:28 - Aug 30 with 9324 viewsphact0rri

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 17:26 - Aug 30 by BLAZE

It isn't available in the play store, presumably because it isn't strictly legal. If you google it on the intended device you can download it directly from their site

if you have good internet... I'd suggest getting sopcast football. it links off wiziwig you do need to install the sopcast app as well though. it does schedules and all as well.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 17:30]

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 18:01 - Aug 30 with 9281 viewsmaes

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 17:27 - Aug 30 by BLAZE

Interesting, ta. You tried watching football streams on it?

yeah works fine on my Galaxy S2 phone, with Wiziwig
Live Streams on Android Tablet on 18:05 - Aug 30 with 9272 viewsmaes

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1061194 There ya go instructions for installing flash player for Android devices
Live Streams on Android Tablet on 18:17 - Aug 30 with 9258 viewsjackharris

There we go James just ignore the advice I gave you!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 18:19]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 18:41 - Aug 30 with 9220 viewsJackoBoostardo

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 13:03 - Aug 30 by oldgrey

Downloaded xbmc for android from xbmc.org.
Then check out the guides at xbmchub to set up the fusion repository.
From there download and run the xbmchub configuration wizard which does all the hard work. It also give a you a good selection of add-ons including the most important ones for sports fans - sports devil. Plenty of streaming options there from the sports TV and live sports menu options.

Cheers. But I did all that. Will give it another go though as something clearly didn't work.

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 19:02 - Aug 30 with 9197 viewsepaul

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 18:05 - Aug 30 by maes

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1061194 There ya go instructions for installing flash player for Android devices

I did this and it still doesnt work on my Galaxy tab S

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 19:40 - Aug 30 with 9164 viewsmaes

Live Streams on Android Tablet on 19:02 - Aug 30 by epaul

I did this and it still doesnt work on my Galaxy tab S

make sure you are using the default browser when you got to wiziwig etc, and not any other browser like Google Chrome for example.
Live Streams on Android Tablet on 16:11 - Jun 5 with 2646 viewskarankhanna22

I think I am not able to use this app now, please give any working solution https://mobdroappd.com
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024