Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Im wondering 17:10 - Aug 30 with 629 viewsShonky

what the grumbleturds will find to moan about tonight.

Its just a ride...

Im wondering on 17:12 - Aug 30 with 617 viewsTheFranchise

this thread?
Im wondering on 17:13 - Aug 30 with 606 viewsShonky

Happy to help.

Its just a ride...

Im wondering on 17:14 - Aug 30 with 594 viewsrossshaw

I hate people who moan about people who moan about people who moan about people posting moany threads.

Trundle could still do a job..

Im wondering on 17:16 - Aug 30 with 577 viewsShonky

I wasn't moaning, I was wondering.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2014 17:30]

Its just a ride...

Im wondering on 17:18 - Aug 30 with 564 viewsdickythorpe

Not enough beer to daaaaarrrrriiiinnnkkkkkk!!!!!
Im wondering on 17:26 - Aug 30 with 541 viewsRogueTrooper

People always worry, it does at least show they give a shit. The board have proved they have real bottle and insight, a lot of people, understandably were concerned when Laudrup was shown the door and replaced by someone with no managerial experience. But looking back it was a case of fixing a leaking roof while the sun was shining. We are very lucky to have a club in the custody of fans who care and our representatives running the club making sure it's wellbeing is the priority. Nothing wrong with a moan now and again.
We rightly trust Huw and Co to make the right decisions, but there's nothing wrong with questioning decisions, and I'm sure everyone is happy when doubts are proved exaggerated.
The last decade has been a demonstration of how vigilance against rising on our laurels can achieve success

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024