Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys 17:13 - Aug 30 with 46382 viewsDarran

You know the ones,Warwick,Spratty,T2C.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 04:03 - Sep 3 with 1733 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:22 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah 'cos you're not one for doing that are you? F*ck me pink, the world's turned upside down.

Some things deserve ridicule. The overreactions to the Villareal game is one, constant, desperate nit-picking of anything Garry Monk does purely to criticise him is another. The whinging bitches now are those that have made themselves look like tw*ts recently. Simple as that really.

Seven

It didn't last long as now another mod steps in and calls posters tvvats

At this point Tony Sanctimoany and Dickcock had no issues with site "abuse"

Hmmm... Why? I wonder??

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 04:05 - Sep 3 with 1729 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:31 - Sep 1 by Darran

REMOVED

This post has been edited by an administrator

Eight

The above says REMOVED where it once said "Hideous C*nt"

Pretty abusive........ No???
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 4:27]

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 04:07 - Sep 3 with 1726 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:02 - Sep 1 by Darran

Racial abuse.

You're the most embarrassing poster as regards Swansea City I've seen since I joined Jackarmy over a decade ago.
Like I said YOU ARE NOT a supporter YOU DO NOT support.

Nine

The way the site Mod speaks to posters and laughs in the face of the serious racial allegation thrown at him.

Darren has hounded almost every Korean and Danish poster off this site. wtf would a mod even think about doing that???

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 04:10 - Sep 3 with 1726 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:03 - Sep 1 by Darran

I'm amazed you haven't PMd T2C to join you elsewhere in your sad attempt to bring Phil Sumblers site down,pr*ck.

Ten

Yet another mainstay and stalwart of PS getting abused. This time it's pr1ck!!

Still, nothing from Tony... Nothing from Dickcock.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 04:11 - Sep 3 with 1726 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:20 - Sep 1 by Darran

Nope it's my attempt to show people what a two faced tw*t Baker is.
Phil knows exactly what the truth is.

Eleven

A two faced tvvat this time....

Site mod remember!!?

How?????

But Dav is ok with that too..... Hmm, strange.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 04:14 - Sep 3 with 1726 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:27 - Sep 1 by Davillin

You are truly the thickwit of this board!

ATTENTION Mr Sumbler! There's another example of " The Second Ejaculation" inserting another gratuitous insult -- a string of insults -- into a thread where I have not made a single post heretofore.

There will be no peace -- or cumulative intelligence and good manners -- until you ban his sorry ass. Don't blame me, or Perch, or Darran, because he told you essentially the same thing on another thread.

He is a poison, a virus, an infection, a cancer killing this forum. You're the oncologist. Start excising, please, before the patient dies. You'll find it in his frontal lobe [if that hasn't already been removed, as the symptoms appear to suggest].

Twelve

Hers Davfinally awakening from his slumber...

Thickwit - second ejaculation. Yes, that one, the one he started a thread on and was later removed!!!

But it gets worse... Real emotional nastiness followed...

"poison, a virus, an infection, a cancer killing this forum"

Pretty vile stuff wouldn't anyone admit?!
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 4:28]

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 04:24 - Sep 3 with 1721 views_

And finally in amongst all that was Darran openly stating he would like to see someone "put me in hospital"

To which, believe it or not, our very own God squad of moral crusaders said not a dickie bird.

So forgive me and others for giving as good as we get and defending ourselves in light of the most pathetic thread stared on PS and by.....I keep saying it..... A site mod.

Who I have been promised will no longer be one!

To get back to something like normality am up for the 24 hr ban and served mine today because I more than played my part in this....

But....

I wasn't the only one.

And fair is fair I think Darran and Tony should start theirs as soon as Phil reads this.

This is my case.... Resteth.

Surely a revelation is at hand
Surely the second coming is at hand
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 4:31]

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 07:02 - Sep 3 with 1674 viewsShaky

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 07:20 - Sep 3 with 1670 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chrissy! Chrissy! Chrissy!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 07:23 - Sep 3 with 1661 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse I find Warwick had been banned (until Darran could have a "private conversation" with him).
Jeez

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 07:37 - Sep 3 with 1647 viewsPhil_S

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 07:23 - Sep 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any worse I find Warwick had been banned (until Darran could have a "private conversation" with him).
Jeez

Genuinely according to the system then Warwick was not showing as banned as far as I could see but clearly there was some kind of issue there

T2C and I had an exchange of messages yesterday regards the subject which I have no desire to share the content of but yes he was banned - banned by me - for a short period to let things cool down a little (I guess reading the posts since that went well I just delayed the carry on!)

Outside of that everything should stay on this one thread (although why we have a desire to start a poll asking who should be banned as neither are going to be) and why people cannot use the ignore function is also beyond me.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 08:17 - Sep 3 with 1593 viewsWarwickHunt

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 07:37 - Sep 3 by Phil_S

Genuinely according to the system then Warwick was not showing as banned as far as I could see but clearly there was some kind of issue there

T2C and I had an exchange of messages yesterday regards the subject which I have no desire to share the content of but yes he was banned - banned by me - for a short period to let things cool down a little (I guess reading the posts since that went well I just delayed the carry on!)

Outside of that everything should stay on this one thread (although why we have a desire to start a poll asking who should be banned as neither are going to be) and why people cannot use the ignore function is also beyond me.

Not banned but couldn't log in, change password or open another account from my home IP address nor an iPhone with a G3 connection - all this happened during MOTD while my laptop was left on, logged into PS and with a page left open...

I subscribe to the cock-up rather than the conspiracy theory of history so no hard feelings...
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 08:53 - Sep 3 with 1535 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 04:24 - Sep 3 by _

And finally in amongst all that was Darran openly stating he would like to see someone "put me in hospital"

To which, believe it or not, our very own God squad of moral crusaders said not a dickie bird.

So forgive me and others for giving as good as we get and defending ourselves in light of the most pathetic thread stared on PS and by.....I keep saying it..... A site mod.

Who I have been promised will no longer be one!

To get back to something like normality am up for the 24 hr ban and served mine today because I more than played my part in this....

But....

I wasn't the only one.

And fair is fair I think Darran and Tony should start theirs as soon as Phil reads this.

This is my case.... Resteth.

Surely a revelation is at hand
Surely the second coming is at hand
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 4:31]

This is true i did say I'd like to see you put in hospital but I did not wish you any harm,I meant a psychiatric hospital because I was worried about your mental state which has been proved to be very worrying overnight.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 08:58 - Sep 3 with 1529 viewsepaul

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:19 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Make sure you vote to keep Dave and George in power and they can continue to clean up the mess the older generation have left behind.

Here's your answer you..........................
F*cking Tory's are scum

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:10 - Sep 3 with 1509 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 08:53 - Sep 3 by Darran

This is true i did say I'd like to see you put in hospital but I did not wish you any harm,I meant a psychiatric hospital because I was worried about your mental state which has been proved to be very worrying overnight.

Beep beep beep beep beeeeoollocks

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:17 - Sep 3 with 1481 viewsperchrockjack

Was the ban successful?
Seems not.
What was the point

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:24 - Sep 3 with 1467 viewsWarwickHunt

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 08:58 - Sep 3 by epaul

Here's your answer you..........................
F*cking Tory's are scum

Fewer "teacher's" - irony on a grand scale.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:30 - Sep 3 with 1448 viewsperchrockjack

Ed Millibands legacy?
I hope Im not around to see it.
Yvette Cooper as Home Secretary ?
Ed Balls as Chancellor.?

Yep, real people looking after the working man, the downtrodden, the disadvantaged, even Home Counties folk ..
Be careful what you dream
It may come and and surprise you

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:39 - Sep 3 with 1422 views_

Phil,

Are you removing Darran as a Mod like you stated or was It another "wind up" like Liberty has said?

This thread alone tells you how unfit for the post he is.

In this alone, and you know full well yourself this isn't exclusive, he has started a thread to ridicule fellow posters, humiliate them by pointing and laughing, used vile language to insult, questioned posters integrity and loyalty, been accused of hounding away any new foreign supporter we have enjoyed, sought to mimic, sought to provoke through bringing others into the argument where things turned nasty to the point of "friendly pints' being requested and stated he wants to see another poster being put in hospital.

Can you stick to your word on this please?

And you will see a better forum. The decorum of the site starts at the top.

Also, may I ask why I was the only person banned for 24 hours and is it not fair that at least 2 to 3 others are given the same punishment?

I also still can't log in or post from my phone and I can promise you, like Warwick, this is no coincidence so please don't insult us by making something up.

I await your response to this, if that's ok.

Like I said, I have massive respect for you as does the rest of the Board. But how can you let someone like Darran be a Mod? You can see from a huge number of posters all sick to to the high teeth of who he is and what he's perpetrating are asking for this change.

Start at the top and we can all get back to football again.

(Football post coming next)

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:47 - Sep 3 with 1398 viewsWolfie

Where has Dav's poll disappeared to?

Has he taken note of the result and done the honourable thing and fallen on his own sword?

Poll: What is your favourite colour on a pie chart?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:48 - Sep 3 with 1398 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:39 - Sep 3 by _

Phil,

Are you removing Darran as a Mod like you stated or was It another "wind up" like Liberty has said?

This thread alone tells you how unfit for the post he is.

In this alone, and you know full well yourself this isn't exclusive, he has started a thread to ridicule fellow posters, humiliate them by pointing and laughing, used vile language to insult, questioned posters integrity and loyalty, been accused of hounding away any new foreign supporter we have enjoyed, sought to mimic, sought to provoke through bringing others into the argument where things turned nasty to the point of "friendly pints' being requested and stated he wants to see another poster being put in hospital.

Can you stick to your word on this please?

And you will see a better forum. The decorum of the site starts at the top.

Also, may I ask why I was the only person banned for 24 hours and is it not fair that at least 2 to 3 others are given the same punishment?

I also still can't log in or post from my phone and I can promise you, like Warwick, this is no coincidence so please don't insult us by making something up.

I await your response to this, if that's ok.

Like I said, I have massive respect for you as does the rest of the Board. But how can you let someone like Darran be a Mod? You can see from a huge number of posters all sick to to the high teeth of who he is and what he's perpetrating are asking for this change.

Start at the top and we can all get back to football again.

(Football post coming next)

What a bell end.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:55 - Sep 3 with 1374 viewsBaker

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:47 - Sep 3 by Wolfie

Where has Dav's poll disappeared to?

Has he taken note of the result and done the honourable thing and fallen on his own sword?

It's still there mate.

Unless it disappeared for a second while it processed the sudden influx of votes from all these new usernames that have suddenly joined up this morning?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:55 - Sep 3 with 1374 viewsPrivate_Partz

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:30 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

Ed Millibands legacy?
I hope Im not around to see it.
Yvette Cooper as Home Secretary ?
Ed Balls as Chancellor.?

Yep, real people looking after the working man, the downtrodden, the disadvantaged, even Home Counties folk ..
Be careful what you dream
It may come and and surprise you

Well we have had Gove in education and still have the fool Osborne as chancellor so I know which would prefer.
I take your point about elitism in politics but we, the electorate, are at fault there.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:59 - Sep 3 with 1359 viewsperchrockjack

truly makes no difference but at least CAMERON isn't that much of a hypocrite as you know here he stands.
Milliband is from a class of people I detest more than any other.

There is no alternative but Yvette Cooper.

TERESA is doing ok. Its a hard job. Ive actually spoken to a former Home Sec and it blew y mind and put me off my supper that night as I felt physically sick

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 10:07 - Sep 3 with 1334 viewsepaul

I have no love of the Labour party the sellout c*nts however I 'd rather chew my hand off than vote for those tory c*nts, esp Camoron and Osborne who are so f*cking detached from real life it beggars belief....Ive got a Thatcher level hatred for them

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024