Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys 17:13 - Aug 30 with 46499 viewsDarran

You know the ones,Warwick,Spratty,T2C.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:30 - Sep 1 with 1485 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:27 - Sep 1 by Davillin

You are truly the thickwit of this board!

ATTENTION Mr Sumbler! There's another example of " The Second Ejaculation" inserting another gratuitous insult -- a string of insults -- into a thread where I have not made a single post heretofore.

There will be no peace -- or cumulative intelligence and good manners -- until you ban his sorry ass. Don't blame me, or Perch, or Darran, because he told you essentially the same thing on another thread.

He is a poison, a virus, an infection, a cancer killing this forum. You're the oncologist. Start excising, please, before the patient dies. You'll find it in his frontal lobe [if that hasn't already been removed, as the symptoms appear to suggest].

You've dug your own grave here Tony (and it took you a month, the facking size on ya)

You missed the glaringly obvious chance to condemn another poster for all the criteria you are so up in arms about.

You'll have to go to bed a lot later to catch me out, Cowboy!!

yEe HaA

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:42 - Sep 1 with 1448 viewsSpratty

Dav Darran is a mod and his abuse on this thread alone is shocking.

Do you support him. Because we cannot complain about others when Phil (who as you have previously identified is rightfully responsible) allows Darran to behave like this, plus initiate racial abuse and facilitate accusations of child abuse and known use of multiple IDs by one person to add a touch of verisimilitude to their vile abuse.

Do you not find it astonishing that the mod on the site (who should be impartial and set an example) is allowed to abuse long term Swansea City Supporters to earn click pennies for Phil.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:47 - Sep 1 with 1430 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:42 - Sep 1 by Spratty

Do you support him. Because we cannot complain about others when Phil (who as you have previously identified is rightfully responsible) allows Darran to behave like this, plus initiate racial abuse and facilitate accusations of child abuse and known use of multiple IDs by one person to add a touch of verisimilitude to their vile abuse.

Do you not find it astonishing that the mod on the site (who should be impartial and set an example) is allowed to abuse long term Swansea City Supporters to earn click pennies for Phil.

Why should I be impartial I'm entitled to my views the same as everyone else?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:49 - Sep 1 with 1421 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:47 - Sep 1 by Darran

You can be as impartial as you like when you are stripped of your buttons.

Phil needs to address this and quick.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:54 - Sep 1 with 1399 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:47 - Sep 1 by Darran

Views like T2C should be hospitalised?

Obviously someone does not think you are entitled to your view as they have been edited out
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:55 - Sep 1 with 1394 viewsDavillin

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:30 - Sep 1 by _

You've dug your own grave here Tony (and it took you a month, the facking size on ya)

You missed the glaringly obvious chance to condemn another poster for all the criteria you are so up in arms about.

You'll have to go to bed a lot later to catch me out, Cowboy!!

yEe HaA

Let me see. At about this time you're rolling your eyes uncontrollably, babbling incoherently, and drooling copiously. Probably shrieking at the songbirds outside your window, ripping out your own hair, and engaging in self-mutilation.

Those are more of the signs -- in addition to your need to feel superior by insulting people you hate irrationally -- that you need help. Get help, please.

T2E with "...nothing to look backward to with pride, And nothing to look forward to with hope, So now and never any different."

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:03 - Sep 1 with 1366 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:54 - Sep 1 by Spratty

Views like T2C should be hospitalised?

Obviously someone does not think you are entitled to your view as they have been edited out

Know what I've seriously got no idea what you're talking about.
Racism,child abuse wtf are you going on about?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:05 - Sep 1 with 1359 viewsfbreath

Still some legs left in this thread I reckon

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:06 - Sep 1 with 1341 viewsDavillin

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:42 - Sep 1 by Spratty

It's not complicated.

T2C insults me endlessly with most vile language, like no other poster on here has insulted anyone since the site's inception. And far too many of the insults come when I have not posted on the thread, let alone posted something aimed at him.

Do you know why? I do, and it is not rational.

He posted to Phil Sumbler that he won't stop until Prosser, Perchrock, and I are off this foum. Can you imagine that? And he's trying to force us off by prodding us with his insults. Who in fuksville does he think he is? And he has posters supporting him!

Please don't make this about Prosser. He, too, is endlessly insulted by T2C . As is Perchrockjack. Just as I wouldn't make this about you.

You don't have to defend me and the other two, but then don't defend t2c either.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:06 - Sep 1 with 1344 viewsswanny

Can we merge this with the other general abuse thread, please?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:09 - Sep 1 with 1328 viewsC_jack

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:09 - Sep 1 with 1318 viewsswanjackal

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:06 - Sep 1 by swanny

Can we merge this with the other general abuse thread, please?

Which one of the several hundred though?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:10 - Sep 1 with 1318 viewsswanny

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:09 - Sep 1 by swanjackal

Which one of the several hundred though?

Fair comment

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:11 - Sep 1 with 1314 viewsScoobyDoo

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:05 - Sep 1 by fbreath

Still some legs left in this thread I reckon

Too right and no popcorn to get my teeth into.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:13 - Sep 1 with 1299 viewsDavillin

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:09 - Sep 1 by C_jack

Ha ha. Precious!

Which one's you?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:13 - Sep 1 with 1311 viewsswanjackal

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:11 - Sep 1 by ScoobyDoo

Too right and no popcorn to get my teeth into.

Plenty of nuts though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:17 - Sep 1 with 1290 viewsMusical_Swan

I fcking luvs this forum!!!!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:27 - Sep 1 with 1258 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:55 - Sep 1 by Davillin

Let me see. At about this time you're rolling your eyes uncontrollably, babbling incoherently, and drooling copiously. Probably shrieking at the songbirds outside your window, ripping out your own hair, and engaging in self-mutilation.

Those are more of the signs -- in addition to your need to feel superior by insulting people you hate irrationally -- that you need help. Get help, please.

T2E with "...nothing to look backward to with pride, And nothing to look forward to with hope, So now and never any different."

More talk of his sexual preferences!!!!

Bring out the GIMP!!!

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:29 - Sep 1 with 1251 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:06 - Sep 1 by Davillin

It's not complicated.

T2C insults me endlessly with most vile language, like no other poster on here has insulted anyone since the site's inception. And far too many of the insults come when I have not posted on the thread, let alone posted something aimed at him.

He posted to Phil Sumbler that he won't stop until Prosser, Perchrock, and I are off this foum. Can you imagine that? And he's trying to force us off by prodding us with his insults. Who in fuksville does he think he is? And he has posters supporting him!

Please don't make this about Prosser. He, too, is endlessly insulted by T2C . As is Perchrockjack. Just as I wouldn't make this about you.

You don't have to defend me and the other two, but then don't defend t2c either.

Ewwww you keep stinking company Tone.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:30 - Sep 1 with 1243 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:13 - Sep 1 by Davillin

Ha ha. Precious!

Which one's you?

That's a box of frogs Titan Tone....

IT'S NOT FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:30 - Sep 1 with 1239 viewsDavillin

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:17 - Sep 1 by Musical_Swan

I fcking luvs this forum!!!!

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but since the new informal forum rule is "No Holds Barred," it's starting to become interesting to me, too.

Sadly in a way, the new informal rule is still not enough to allow me to sink to the subterranean levels of bad taste and worse manners of T2C, so I console myself in that by posting things that he can't understand.

I've seen road tar not as thick as he is.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:32 - Sep 1 with 1230 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:30 - Sep 1 by Davillin

I can't believe I'm admitting this, but since the new informal forum rule is "No Holds Barred," it's starting to become interesting to me, too.

Sadly in a way, the new informal rule is still not enough to allow me to sink to the subterranean levels of bad taste and worse manners of T2C, so I console myself in that by posting things that he can't understand.

I've seen road tar not as thick as he is.

Do you condone Darran Prosser's shocking statement of wanting to see someone "put in hospital"?

Take your time with your answer.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:33 - Sep 1 with 1227 viewsOldjack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:06 - Sep 1 by Davillin

It's not complicated.

He's nowt but an internet bully ,i don't like bullies of any sort

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:36 - Sep 1 with 1210 viewsDavillin

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:29 - Sep 1 by _

Ewwww you keep stinking company Tone.

The truth hurts, then, does it?

Must have, as the post above was the best you could do! Pitiful beyond description. Your post and you.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:40 - Sep 1 with 1194 viewsDavillin

Gotta leave now to tend to my dogs - and to converse with them to remind myself that there is intelligence out there -- after dealing with you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024