Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys 17:13 - Aug 30 with 46392 viewsDarran

You know the ones,Warwick,Spratty,T2C.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:46 - Sep 1 with 1389 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:42 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

No bias. We agenda boys have to stick together. Just like you three amigos.
What I won't have is anyone implying I want my team to fail just because I think some things at the club could have been done differently. Especially coming from Darran who has a position of some authority on here . Unfortunately his ego has caused him to abuse his power on here in an almost Stalinistic way and it's all to see in this thread.
Do you condone him hoping another poster gets put in hospital and putting it in writing for all to see? I sincerely hope not.

When did I accuse you of wanting your team to fail?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:47 - Sep 1 with 1379 viewswaynekerr55

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:40 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Lol

Well I didn't start it rog.

I was harsh
And regret not a word but vile.

Vasquez would have come under that heading though.

Main thing is look at how our board and monk have replaced that deafwood

Sorry Schecter tops the lot.

More brains in a pork pie - and I maintain that he could not have been signed for footballing reasons

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:49 - Sep 1 with 1367 viewsexiledclaseboy

Lots of rancour on this thread, Wayne.

Poll: Tory leader

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:50 - Sep 1 with 1361 viewsperchrockjack

We use capitals Andrew ffs.

And no Wayne schecter had balls although no skill, Vasquez had skill but no guts. Worse

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:53 - Sep 1 with 1348 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:47 - Aug 30 by Darran

No let's not let's enjoy it and rob it in the faces of everyone that hasn't stopped criticising Monk for months instead. (You included).

There's some of your bullsh*t. Right there. I've been slagging off Monk for months? Yeah, in your f*cking head

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:54 - Sep 1 with 1338 viewswaynekerr55

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:49 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

Lots of rancour on this thread, Wayne.

Too much. BILE, POISON and not enough LOVE

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:55 - Sep 1 with 1337 viewsskippyjack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:47 - Sep 1 by waynekerr55

Sorry Schecter tops the lot.

More brains in a pork pie - and I maintain that he could not have been signed for footballing reasons

Italy Schecter was a top quality striker.. only the blind couldn't see what he offered..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:56 - Sep 1 with 1332 viewswaynekerr55

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:55 - Sep 1 by skippyjack

Italy Schecter was a top quality striker.. only the blind couldn't see what he offered..

We're not going there again Skip!

Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:56 - Sep 1 with 1326 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:53 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

There's some of your bullsh*t. Right there. I've been slagging off Monk for months? Yeah, in your f*cking head

And, you even followed me to the non football board with your "beep beeps". Disgraceful!

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:56 - Sep 1 with 1326 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:53 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Well you have been doing a lot of moaning you were even slagging Gylfi off and didn't want him to come back because he couldn't wait to get out of the door the last tone he was here but where did I say you wanted the club to fail?
Come on mun you just said I said it so where?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:01 - Sep 1 with 1302 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:56 - Sep 1 by Darran

Well you have been doing a lot of moaning you were even slagging Gylfi off and didn't want him to come back because he couldn't wait to get out of the door the last tone he was here but where did I say you wanted the club to fail?
Come on mun you just said I said it so where?

Alright, you didn't say it but implied it. It was your way or no way. We agenda boys respectfully disagreed . Then you start getting personal. Fair play this thread has been your watergate Darran, and what started out as a fishing trip turned into a 13 page monster thread. Do yourself a favour and leave the genie in the bottle next time .......................

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:06 - Sep 1 with 1286 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:01 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

Alright, you didn't say it but implied it. It was your way or no way. We agenda boys respectfully disagreed . Then you start getting personal. Fair play this thread has been your watergate Darran, and what started out as a fishing trip turned into a 13 page monster thread. Do yourself a favour and leave the genie in the bottle next time .......................

Anyway, I'm running out of rancour now. Baker/Spratty/T2C it's tag time........
I'm going to , err, re-fuel (wine)

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 21:06 - Sep 1 with 1285 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 20:37 - Sep 1 by Starsky

Did you just accuse me of deflecting from Darran's "abuse" by having a football debate?

Keep up Starsky. Read it the clues in the post

It is certainly not a football debate you are having with me though is it

It is a deflection from Darrans abuse which you refuse to comment on whist once again having a go at me for a perfectly reasonable polite and positive post that had the temerity to adhere to the espunge anything good Laudrup was involved in agenda.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:06 - Sep 1 with 1282 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:01 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

How very dare you I would never imply that a man of your stature would want the Swans to fail even though i do believe that there are posters on here that want Monk to fail.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:07 - Sep 1 with 1281 viewsskippyjack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:56 - Sep 1 by waynekerr55

We're not going there again Skip!

I was hoping to catch a kippa then.. the vendetta must stop.. I've got a feeling he'll bite you on the arse at some point..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 21:10 - Sep 1 with 1274 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 21:06 - Sep 1 by Spratty

Keep up Starsky. Read it the clues in the post

It is certainly not a football debate you are having with me though is it

It is a deflection from Darrans abuse which you refuse to comment on whist once again having a go at me for a perfectly reasonable polite and positive post that had the temerity to adhere to the espunge anything good Laudrup was involved in agenda.

Look Spratty every time youve logged on to this site since February you've been abusing our new young manager.
Just go away you hypocrite.

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 22:51 - Sep 1 with 1160 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 21:10 - Sep 1 by Darran

Look Spratty every time youve logged on to this site since February you've been abusing our new young manager.
Just go away you hypocrite.

I think you will find that is far from correct Darran.

In fact initially I was defending our ex manager and his historical achievements with our club from bile led and encouraged by you. Disgraceful disrespect for our club and its history. Typical of your behaviour on here as shown today.

The rumours and lies were such that our club Chairman had to issue a statement to say how it turned his stomach and ask for it to stop when he made it clear that Laudrup was the most genuine and honest person you could meet.

Of course neither you nor Phil wanted Monk to become manager of our club. Phil did not even want him as temp and I believe your words were you wanted him nowhere near our club as manager. I as many others expressed concern that it should be an open and fair competition so we could properly evaluate all the potential candidates and pick the best person for the job. So I would say you were more anti monk than me in relation to him getting the job.

I did and do have serious concerns re his lack of experience and qualification and this was a major gamble for the club so there is little doubt they would go out of their way to ensure it does not fail and they certainly seem to have brought some decent signings in to ensure that is the case despite the skill lost . It is down to Monk to show he can maintain the excellent start and show his lack of experience and qualification makes no difference.

Of course the Villarreal game was concerning as was the comment we were a number of years from playing a style that was actually our own style very recently.

I think you will also find I was one of the few who predicted a win for us at United who came on here to express my delight that we did win and to complement Monk and say he was creating his own history now, even though you commented I had not. Not that your opinion holds any water for me and it seems many others on this website.

When I tried to make positive comments about the signings after my trip to Exeter you deleted my post as you have done so many others that is when I am not repeatedly summarily banned by you.

As Many was more concerned with the Burnley match 2nd half but was positive about the cup match so I think you are far from correct

I also have concerns re his part in not supporting our previous manager (in fact quite the opposite) and the contempt and lack of respect he has shown for what was achieved. I also think he should stop all the embarrassing self promotion and let his results speak for themselves

You actually were more harsh than me when he did not want more experienced help as he saw it as a personal failure. Didn't you say he would do as he was told or he knew where the door was.

You are divisive, abusive, racist and not fit to mod this site

It is you who are massively hypocritical Darran not least in you attitude to the DYSS ID who actually is far more negative about our manager and team but you never have any problem with that. wonder why that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 22:57 - Sep 1 with 1154 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 22:51 - Sep 1 by Spratty

In fact initially I was defending our ex manager and his historical achievements with our club from bile led and encouraged by you. Disgraceful disrespect for our club and its history. Typical of your behaviour on here as shown today.

The rumours and lies were such that our club Chairman had to issue a statement to say how it turned his stomach and ask for it to stop when he made it clear that Laudrup was the most genuine and honest person you could meet.

Of course neither you nor Phil wanted Monk to become manager of our club. Phil did not even want him as temp and I believe your words were you wanted him nowhere near our club as manager. I as many others expressed concern that it should be an open and fair competition so we could properly evaluate all the potential candidates and pick the best person for the job. So I would say you were more anti monk than me in relation to him getting the job.

I did and do have serious concerns re his lack of experience and qualification and this was a major gamble for the club so there is little doubt they would go out of their way to ensure it does not fail and they certainly seem to have brought some decent signings in to ensure that is the case despite the skill lost . It is down to Monk to show he can maintain the excellent start and show his lack of experience and qualification makes no difference.

Of course the Villarreal game was concerning as was the comment we were a number of years from playing a style that was actually our own style very recently.

I think you will also find I was one of the few who predicted a win for us at United who came on here to express my delight that we did win and to complement Monk and say he was creating his own history now, even though you commented I had not. Not that your opinion holds any water for me and it seems many others on this website.

When I tried to make positive comments about the signings after my trip to Exeter you deleted my post as you have done so many others that is when I am not repeatedly summarily banned by you.

As Many was more concerned with the Burnley match 2nd half but was positive about the cup match so I think you are far from correct

I also have concerns re his part in not supporting our previous manager (in fact quite the opposite) and the contempt and lack of respect he has shown for what was achieved. I also think he should stop all the embarrassing self promotion and let his results speak for themselves

You actually were more harsh than me when he did not want more experienced help as he saw it as a personal failure. Didn't you say he would do as he was told or he knew where the door was.

It is you who are massively hypocritical Darran not least in you attitude to the DYSS ID who actually is far more negative about our manager and team but you never have any problem with that. wonder why that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go and see a doctor I seriously have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:04 - Sep 1 with 1132 viewsPhil_S

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 22:51 - Sep 1 by Spratty

Not sure what I have to do with this but I was never against Monk as a temporary manager. I wouldnt have given him the permanent job but completely supported it when it happened.

Good rewriting of history now if you dont mind you can keep me out of your little arguments between you and Darran
Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:07 - Sep 1 with 1109 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:04 - Sep 1 by Phil_S

Not sure what I have to do with this but I was never against Monk as a temporary manager. I wouldnt have given him the permanent job but completely supported it when it happened.

Good rewriting of history now if you dont mind you can keep me out of your little arguments between you and Darran

Exactly Philip most people are now behind Monk especially as we've started the season with 4 wins out of 4,it's extremely strange that someone would not be.

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:08 - Sep 1 with 1108 viewsmorningstar

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:04 - Sep 1 by Phil_S

I've been waiting all day for the holy master to give his input. Just for it too turn out that you have an agenda!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:11 - Sep 1 with 1081 viewsPhil_S

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:08 - Sep 1 by morningstar

I've been waiting all day for the holy master to give his input. Just for it too turn out that you have an agenda!

I do indeed have an agenda. To get the very best for this football club and its fans

So shoot me!
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:17 - Sep 1 with 1061 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:06 - Sep 1 by Darran

How very dare you I would never imply that a man of your stature would want the Swans to fail even though i do believe that there are posters on here that want Monk to fail.

If Monk fails , we all fail. I don't know of anyone on here who wants that, period.
Whatever anyone thinks of the Laudrup situation no one can slag his record in his time here. His attitude in his second season was poor judgement from him, listening and being more loyal to Tutumulu rather than putting the club first. And I hated that. Spratty if he's a Dane is always going to be disappointed about that but it doesn't mean he isn't one of our supporters. And he's welcome here as far as I'm concerned. If you don't like his posts just ignore them. One things for sure, you goading him every 5 minutes isn't going to solve the problem, just excasserbate it.

Our club is infectious, and no Dane in their right mind will be streaming Ledquiya's (or whatever their called) games.

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:19 - Sep 1 with 1057 viewsmorningstar

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:11 - Sep 1 by Phil_S

I do indeed have an agenda. To get the very best for this football club and its fans

So shoot me!

Effin ell Phil, every post I've made towards you since I 'came back' has been for a laugh? C'mon man chill out ffs!
You should know I'm not to be taken seriously! Thats always been the deal from time began hasn't it?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:20 - Sep 1 with 1047 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:17 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

If Monk fails , we all fail. I don't know of anyone on here who wants that, period.
Whatever anyone thinks of the Laudrup situation no one can slag his record in his time here. His attitude in his second season was poor judgement from him, listening and being more loyal to Tutumulu rather than putting the club first. And I hated that. Spratty if he's a Dane is always going to be disappointed about that but it doesn't mean he isn't one of our supporters. And he's welcome here as far as I'm concerned. If you don't like his posts just ignore them. One things for sure, you goading him every 5 minutes isn't going to solve the problem, just excasserbate it.

Our club is infectious, and no Dane in their right mind will be streaming Ledquiya's (or whatever their called) games.

Sprattys not a Dane Mate,I'm glad you agree that he wants Monk to fail though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024