Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys 17:13 - Aug 30 with 46094 viewsDarran

You know the ones,Warwick,Spratty,T2C.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:22 - Sep 1 with 1288 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:04 - Sep 1 by Phil_S

Not sure what I have to do with this but I was never against Monk as a temporary manager. I wouldnt have given him the permanent job but completely supported it when it happened.

Good rewriting of history now if you dont mind you can keep me out of your little arguments between you and Darran

Are you sure about that Phil. You did not say anything like you would not have chosen him as temp.

The little argument with Darran is actually a serious complaint against your website and the behaviour you condone from your chief mod. You not going to take any responsibility for this Phil then OK for him to constantly badger me and call me vile and abusive names. OK if he did this to your daughter for politely expressing her opinion?

No comment of the repeated accusations of child abuse made against me by an adult poster pretending to be a child who also had a 2nd ID to support himself. Again you ignored my abuse complaint delivered to your inbox when Darran supported this by letting it continue. Do you think you are discharging your duty of care as website owner. Abuse is not banter Phil, nor is facilitating racial abuse. Is it OK for your chief mod to hope someone is put in hospital?
Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:24 - Sep 1 with 1274 views_

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:04 - Sep 1 by Phil_S

Not sure what I have to do with this but I was never against Monk as a temporary manager. I wouldnt have given him the permanent job but completely supported it when it happened.

Good rewriting of history now if you dont mind you can keep me out of your little arguments between you and Darran

Phil,

With all due respect you have many other posts on this site to address today.

Mostly asking why you allow Darran to moderate this site. It has been pointed out that he has made racist remarks, systematically ridicules and humiliates posters, stated he wants to see another poster "put in hospital" and the child abuse allegations/taunts that he was at the forefront of just beggar belief.

You are a good bloke and the Chair of the Trust. You are site owner and all of the above is unfortunately a direct reflection on you and your integrity.

You are PlanetSwans and you just simply can't have someone like this moderating this site. I'd this site was modded better there wouldn't be any of the crap that goes on so much. I can vouch for that as someone that has been involved in it.

You have a duty to yourself, this institution and the good name of the Trust to do the right thing because this isn't just going to conveniently disappear which you are seemingly hoping it will?

I don't want to be ridiculed
I don't want to see foreign posters who take the time to post on here therefore flowing out club racially abused
I don't want to feel rounded up on knowing there are private messages pinging around in the background in an attempt to humiliate and taunt.
I don't want to read someone who is supposed to be keeping order wish for a poster to be "put in hospital"

Why do you allow this and why are you continuing to ignore some very serious concerns?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:25 - Sep 1 with 1274 viewsPhil_S

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:19 - Sep 1 by morningstar

Effin ell Phil, every post I've made towards you since I 'came back' has been for a laugh? C'mon man chill out ffs!
You should know I'm not to be taken seriously! Thats always been the deal from time began hasn't it?

Hence the response - I dont think I would seriously tell someone to shoot me....

I did take your first few posts seriously before I Knew who you were but now I read them as the person I know you to be.

I just need to use yellow smilies more

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:26 - Sep 1 with 1271 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:22 - Sep 1 by Spratty

Are you sure about that Phil. You did not say anything like you would not have chosen him as temp.

The little argument with Darran is actually a serious complaint against your website and the behaviour you condone from your chief mod. You not going to take any responsibility for this Phil then OK for him to constantly badger me and call me vile and abusive names. OK if he did this to your daughter for politely expressing her opinion?

No comment of the repeated accusations of child abuse made against me by an adult poster pretending to be a child who also had a 2nd ID to support himself. Again you ignored my abuse complaint delivered to your inbox when Darran supported this by letting it continue. Do you think you are discharging your duty of care as website owner. Abuse is not banter Phil, nor is facilitating racial abuse. Is it OK for your chief mod to hope someone is put in hospital?

Staggering.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:27 - Sep 1 with 1265 viewsperchrockjack

2truce threads binned more so.

Says much

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:29 - Sep 1 with 1260 viewsmorningstar

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:25 - Sep 1 by Phil_S

Hence the response - I dont think I would seriously tell someone to shoot me....

I did take your first few posts seriously before I Knew who you were but now I read them as the person I know you to be.

I just need to use yellow smilies more

Ye best not. Theres some strange folk around these parts!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:29 - Sep 1 with 1260 viewsMusical_Swan

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:27 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Says much

I think you need a cwtch Perchie.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:29 - Sep 1 with 1259 viewsPhil_S

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:27 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Says much

2 have not been binned

Thats a second apology please

And you arent calling for a truce - nowhere near. Or rather you are but you dont want one otherwise you would let it drop

Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:31 - Sep 1 with 1240 viewsJBG

Let's all laugh at theAgenda Boys on 23:24 - Sep 1 by _

Phil,

With all due respect you have many other posts on this site to address today.

Mostly asking why you allow Darran to moderate this site. It has been pointed out that he has made racist remarks, systematically ridicules and humiliates posters, stated he wants to see another poster "put in hospital" and the child abuse allegations/taunts that he was at the forefront of just beggar belief.

You are a good bloke and the Chair of the Trust. You are site owner and all of the above is unfortunately a direct reflection on you and your integrity.

You are PlanetSwans and you just simply can't have someone like this moderating this site. I'd this site was modded better there wouldn't be any of the crap that goes on so much. I can vouch for that as someone that has been involved in it.

You have a duty to yourself, this institution and the good name of the Trust to do the right thing because this isn't just going to conveniently disappear which you are seemingly hoping it will?

I don't want to be ridiculed
I don't want to see foreign posters who take the time to post on here therefore flowing out club racially abused
I don't want to feel rounded up on knowing there are private messages pinging around in the background in an attempt to humiliate and taunt.
I don't want to read someone who is supposed to be keeping order wish for a poster to be "put in hospital"

Why do you allow this and why are you continuing to ignore some very serious concerns?

Rich coming from you pal
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:33 - Sep 1 with 1234 viewsperchrockjack

Apology one got shifted.

However points remain

What we re trying to do is to bring it back..

It's down to us all.

Capice

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:37 - Sep 1 with 1211 viewsPhil_S

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:33 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Apology one got shifted.

However points remain

It's down to us all.

Capice

It's going now mind as guess what. Oh yeah it degenerated into another thread with the same crap in it

Just as I said it was always going to.

Now for Spratty. What poster accused you of child abuse please? I need the link and the context of the whole discussion?
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:38 - Sep 1 with 1200 viewsJBG

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:33 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Apology one got shifted.

However points remain

It's down to us all.

Capice

Have you met T2C yet rich, there's a chance he might be a nice guy,small chance I know
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:40 - Sep 1 with 1188 viewsperchrockjack

Saw him and Haydn at port vale some years ago and passed him briefly somewhere else.

On the surface seems ok but there again so am I so you know appearances can be deceptive.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:42 - Sep 1 with 1174 viewsJBG

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:40 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Saw him and Haydn at port vale some years ago and passed him briefly somewhere else.

On the surface seems ok but there again so am I so you know appearances can be deceptive.

Your a good fella mate,barking, but a nice guy,loves ya
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:47 - Sep 1 with 1155 viewsperchrockjack

You have a pm and you re probably right

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:01 - Sep 2 with 1139 viewsDavillin

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:42 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

No bias. We agenda boys have to stick together. Just like you three amigos.
What I won't have is anyone implying I want my team to fail just because I think some things at the club could have been done differently. Especially coming from Darran who has a position of some authority on here . Unfortunately his ego has caused him to abuse his power on here in an almost Stalinistic way and it's all to see in this thread.
Do you condone him hoping another poster gets put in hospital and putting it in writing for all to see? I sincerely hope not.

Humbled, I must agree with this post and apologize.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:01 - Sep 2 with 1138 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:20 - Sep 1 by Darran

Sprattys not a Dane Mate,I'm glad you agree that he wants Monk to fail though.

Which is a gross misrepresentation of what I actually said. It seems you've taken people's opinions and created an out of context notion of posters being against the manager and the board when they were simply asking questions.

Why we still haven't signed a DM for example ( Carroll simply isn't and Ki neither really). Buying a good CDM would turn a decent season into a great one and the jump in league palaces alone would pay for the outlay.

As for Siggy , yes I didn't think he would offer us what we needed this time around but I honestly believe he's improved twofold since he left us. No revisionism, it's a fact. Spurs have been good for him. And ultimately good for us . I'm delighted to be wrong . There's no shame, just delirium .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:09 - Sep 2 with 1122 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:01 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Which is a gross misrepresentation of what I actually said. It seems you've taken people's opinions and created an out of context notion of posters being against the manager and the board when they were simply asking questions.

Why we still haven't signed a DM for example ( Carroll simply isn't and Ki neither really). Buying a good CDM would turn a decent season into a great one and the jump in league palaces alone would pay for the outlay.

As for Siggy , yes I didn't think he would offer us what we needed this time around but I honestly believe he's improved twofold since he left us. No revisionism, it's a fact. Spurs have been good for him. And ultimately good for us . I'm delighted to be wrong . There's no shame, just delirium .

I think we need a temporary DM too but we haven't so we moved in from that one.

You're an intelligent man Steve give me your honest opinion on what Sprattys been posting on here since the day Laudrup was sacked.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:10 - Sep 2 with 1121 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:01 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Nothing to be ashamed of anyway.

We all form opinions based on what we see and what we know. When we see more we know more and can change our opinion on the basis of more knowledge.

Some ridicule a change of opinion as though an opinion is like the club you support and no change is allowed. Changing your opinion in the light of more knowledge shows a flexibility of mind and is a strength not a weakness.

STID

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:29 - Sep 2 with 1103 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 23:20 - Sep 1 by Darran

Sprattys not a Dane Mate,I'm glad you agree that he wants Monk to fail though.

I think you know full well he said exactly the opposite of that.

"If Monk fails , we all fail. I don't know of anyone on here who wants that, period."

I am not a Dane I actually live in Swansea and have supported the team since before they were top of the first division (when the first division was actually first). I am a long term season ticket holder and travel to the majority of away matches. I always give the team good vocal support and most especially when we are behind and always stay back to applaud the team's effort when the game is over. obviously not good enough for a super fan like Darran - players seem to like it though.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:32 - Sep 2 with 1095 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:29 - Sep 2 by Spratty

"If Monk fails , we all fail. I don't know of anyone on here who wants that, period."

I am not a Dane I actually live in Swansea and have supported the team since before they were top of the first division (when the first division was actually first). I am a long term season ticket holder and travel to the majority of away matches. I always give the team good vocal support and most especially when we are behind and always stay back to applaud the team's effort when the game is over. obviously not good enough for a super fan like Darran - players seem to like it though.

So you fully support our manager then?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:34 - Sep 2 with 1091 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:29 - Sep 2 by Spratty

Sorry Spratty, I have no idea of who's who on here anymore. And to Darran I can't fault this post.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:36 - Sep 2 with 1090 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:34 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Sorry Spratty, I have no idea of who's who on here anymore. And to Darran I can't fault this post.

You haven't answered my question above though and don't give me the "he's entitled to his opinion" bollox.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:37 - Sep 2 with 1088 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:09 - Sep 2 by Darran

I think we need a temporary DM too but we haven't so we moved in from that one.

You're an intelligent man Steve give me your honest opinion on what Sprattys been posting on here since the day Laudrup was sacked.

What about DYSS Darran he has actually been continually insulting about the Board and Monk never have any problem with him though do you.

Keep dodging that one don't you?
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:39 - Sep 2 with 1078 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:37 - Sep 2 by Spratty

What about DYSS Darran he has actually been continually insulting about the Board and Monk never have any problem with him though do you.

Keep dodging that one don't you?

DYS hasn't stopped criticising Monk and the dealings of the board for months and he's out of order in a lot of his posts.

I ask you again are you behind our new young manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024