Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys 17:13 - Aug 30 with 45398 viewsDarran

You know the ones,Warwick,Spratty,T2C.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:16 - Sep 2 with 1437 viewsShonky

Have you ever seen a grown man naked Johnny?

Its just a ride...

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:16 - Sep 2 with 1436 viewsBaker

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:13 - Sep 2 by Jackfath

You're all grown men, yeah?

*Looks at penis*

*sobs*

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:18 - Sep 2 with 1422 viewsDavillin

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:53 - Sep 2 by JackSomething

This is all very predictable and sad. If people who I don't always agree with but are interesting posters leave and we're left with some of the dross here, best to find a new message board methinks.

Some posters heavily involved in this thread need to take a good hard look at themselves. Especially those who claim to take the high road until it all gets too much and then run crying to teacher. It's an internet forum and some need to take it a lot less seriously.

I find it fascinating how you and I can look at the same set of facts and come to wildly opposite conclusions.

Regarding myself, nothing in this thread "got too much" for me.

Using the "report abuse" feature is not "running crying to teacher." It's an alternative to reciprocal mud-slinging -- for some -- and the proper recourse for someone being abused, and was set up by the site itself for that purpose.

Have you actually read and digested the slurs flung at me? And I'm to "take that a lot less seriously"?

It's all my fault, I guess. Mea culpa.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:26 - Sep 2 with 1387 viewsperchrockjack

Sorry I saw my arse when one of our lady posters clearly had the piss taken out of here, without her he we and he would have no club.

It depends what you think is acceptable.

And me ,in Swansea, with three friends

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:32 - Sep 2 with 1367 viewsJackSomething

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:18 - Sep 2 by Davillin

I find it fascinating how you and I can look at the same set of facts and come to wildly opposite conclusions.

Regarding myself, nothing in this thread "got too much" for me.

Using the "report abuse" feature is not "running crying to teacher." It's an alternative to reciprocal mud-slinging -- for some -- and the proper recourse for someone being abused, and was set up by the site itself for that purpose.

Have you actually read and digested the slurs flung at me? And I'm to "take that a lot less seriously"?

It's all my fault, I guess. Mea culpa.

Another option is to turn the other cheek. Ignore it. It's a tad more dignified in my opinion.

I haven't been on the receiving end in the way you have and I don't honestly know how I'd react if I was, so maybe I'm unknowingly being a hypocrite. I have to think though that someone insulting me on the internet wouldn't rank very highly on my list of concerns.

In my opinion neither you or Darren come out of this looking very good, but it's done now and this all feels a bit pointless.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:34 - Sep 2 with 1355 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:07 - Sep 2 by JackSomething

I don't agree with the abuse T2C gave you and Dav, but to me that's what the ignore function is for.

T2C has mostly been posting about on-field stuff since the season started and I find his posts interesting, even if I often disagree with him. Sadly, certain threads have been started seemingly in an attempt to bait him and get him banned, specifically this thread and Dav's 'T2E' thread.

I'm amazed he's banned while Dav and Darran haven't been, even more so if Darran is still allowed to be a mod after all this.

The thread was designed to abuse posters with a different view on how things that are done at the club. Fortunately the responses of some caused that to backfire spectacularly.

Basically if you're not in the groovy gang and conform to their "agenda" you're insulted and provoked and when someone gives it back they're banned. Where's the point in that? As Ux once said this place is becoming more akin to Pravda. Beware the politburo. Entrapment is the correct word.

Thankfully other decent posters joined in to show solidarity so there is some hope. Agree wholeheartedly with your post JS.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:36 - Sep 2 with 1346 viewsperchrockjack

Turning other cheek was tried ns but it continued .it was going one way. I'm certain if you were targeted you wouldn't be as sanguine.

I'm certain 90% on here would be as angry.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:39 - Sep 2 with 1333 viewsNeath_Jack

This thread needs ECB to confirm whether T2C has been banned or not.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:42 - Sep 2 with 1325 viewsShaky

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:36 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

Turning other cheek was tried ns but it continued .it was going one way. I'm certain if you were targeted you wouldn't be as sanguine.

I'm certain 90% on here would be as angry.

Somebody somewhere is always going to be offended.

Here those mortally aggrieved are basically you and St Davlon with Darran in close support against - so far - everybody else.

Let's have a poll, by which I mean an actual statement of your vote on whether T2C should be banned. That way we can ensure those individuals with personas by the dozen can not unduly influence the outcome.

Will that be deleted it somebody posts it Darran?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:13 - Sep 2 with 1245 viewsperchrockjack

Wrong. Utterly and with respect you've not read what I've posted.

We could ask what he brought to the forum.

There are limits and we all should know them.

Catullus also got it neathjack as well as many others.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:14 - Sep 2 with 1240 viewsskippyjack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:13 - Sep 2 by Jackfath

You're all grown men, yeah?

And I'm considered and branded the child of society.. I now know the reason why I can't get any employment.. they spend most of their days on PS in work.. Most of them are retired and moaning b*stards.. they spell and argue all intellectually and eloquently about nothing... they have opinions and rarely stamp any authority on their opinions.. they're scared to be 'wrong' and are rarely 'Right'.

The reason why the country is in a pickle.. is typified on this thread.. it's up to me and Dwight to clean up what the men have left behind for the youngsters.. a broken country, greed and a sense of arrogance.. that's why I'm unskilled.. arrogance of the older generation I'm supposed to look up to.. pitiful.. absolutely pitiful.. we were in a recession because of arrogance and no foresight for the future generations.. you let us all down! B*stards.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:16 - Sep 2 with 1226 viewsJackfath

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:14 - Sep 2 by skippyjack

And I'm considered and branded the child of society.. I now know the reason why I can't get any employment.. they spend most of their days on PS in work.. Most of them are retired and moaning b*stards.. they spell and argue all intellectually and eloquently about nothing... they have opinions and rarely stamp any authority on their opinions.. they're scared to be 'wrong' and are rarely 'Right'.

The reason why the country is in a pickle.. is typified on this thread.. it's up to me and Dwight to clean up what the men have left behind for the youngsters.. a broken country, greed and a sense of arrogance.. that's why I'm unskilled.. arrogance of the older generation I'm supposed to look up to.. pitiful.. absolutely pitiful.. we were in a recession because of arrogance and no foresight for the future generations.. you let us all down! B*stards.

Amen brother!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:17 - Sep 2 with 1221 viewsDarran

Dear me I get home and it's starting again.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:19 - Sep 2 with 1213 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:14 - Sep 2 by skippyjack

Make sure you vote to keep Dave and George in power and they can continue to clean up the mess the older generation have left behind.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:19 - Sep 2 with 1214 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:26 - Sep 2 with 1197 viewsairedale

Blimey! Its 2014 and the Mods and Rockers are still at it!

I don't feel so old now.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:28 - Sep 2 with 1188 viewsDrizzy

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:39 - Sep 2 by Neath_Jack

This thread needs ECB to confirm whether T2C has been banned or not.

He's banned.

Look earlier in the thread and find him. Try to click on his profile and you get "this user profile does not exist" which is the message it gives when someone is banned.

Chrissy is a c0ck but it's a shocking decision to ban him. Warwick too.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:29 - Sep 2 with 1183 viewsJackfath

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:28 - Sep 2 by Drizzy

He's banned.

Look earlier in the thread and find him. Try to click on his profile and you get "this user profile does not exist" which is the message it gives when someone is banned.

Chrissy is a c0ck but it's a shocking decision to ban him. Warwick too.

Why's he banned?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:30 - Sep 2 with 1180 viewsskippyjack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:19 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Make sure you vote to keep Dave and George in power and they can continue to clean up the mess the older generation have left behind.

He's doing 2 major things wrong for me... one you'll see the effects in a few years.. two.. he's struggling to get control of his country.. he needs some control in the European Parliament.. he's struggling.. and unskilled people like me don't benefit..

Every party needs to come together for a plan to get some control in Europe.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:31 - Sep 2 with 1178 viewsDrizzy

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:29 - Sep 2 by Jackfath

Why's he banned?

You'd have to ask the person who banned him, Fath.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:33 - Sep 2 with 1169 viewsJackfath

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:31 - Sep 2 by Drizzy

You'd have to ask the person who banned him, Fath.

Good idea. I'll get back to you Dwizzle.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:33 - Sep 2 with 1168 viewsDavillin

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:32 - Sep 2 by JackSomething

Another option is to turn the other cheek. Ignore it. It's a tad more dignified in my opinion.

I haven't been on the receiving end in the way you have and I don't honestly know how I'd react if I was, so maybe I'm unknowingly being a hypocrite. I have to think though that someone insulting me on the internet wouldn't rank very highly on my list of concerns.

In my opinion neither you or Darren come out of this looking very good, but it's done now and this all feels a bit pointless.

If I may courteously disregard the "pointless" part of your last sentence.

One cannot be "unknowingly hypocritical." Contradiction in terms. So you're O.K. there.

How you'd react. Do you know how long this has been going on? It was handed down from father to son on scfc.uk, and to this day I have not the faintest idea what I did to deserve what he has handed me..

"Turning the other cheek" works in the abstraction of the Bible. Look what it got me for the past 15 or so years.

When I was about 10 or so, a neighbor boy my age used to push me around both verbally and physically. My mother told me to not get into a fight. My father told me to just deal with it. The next time he started on me, I became enraged and administered a beating he still remembers. After over 60 years, he is still respectful, and so are his fellows.

Bullies -- whether in real life or on the internet -- respect only one thing. If they have any sense.

I am somewhat disappointed at the number of people who, with you, think I did not "come out of this looking good," but that's for them to decide.

Walk a mile -- or better, 15 miles -- in my shoes before you condemn me.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:33 - Sep 2 with 1168 viewsDrizzy

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:33 - Sep 2 by Jackfath

Good idea. I'll get back to you Dwizzle.

It's Drizzy.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:43 - Sep 2 with 1145 viewsexiledclaseboy

T2C was apparently banned last night as a temporary measure to try and calm things down. I found this out about two hours ago when I asked Phil. He'll be unbanned tonight but there's some kind of problem with his account.

For the avoidance of doubt, I don't agree with the ban. It's a very rare occasion when I ever agree with someone being banned. Can sort of understand why it was done but it'll end up being counter productive.

Warwick isn't and hasn't been banned. Neither has Spratty as far as I know. If we banned everyone for being hideously wrong about football from time to time there'd be no one left.

Poll: Tory leader

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:50 - Sep 2 with 1125 viewsperchrockjack

Hopefully when he returns lessons will have been learned.by all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024