Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys 17:13 - Aug 30 with 46448 viewsDarran

You know the ones,Warwick,Spratty,T2C.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:56 - Aug 30 with 1839 viewsJackfath

F UCK LAUDRUP.

MOVE ON ALL.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:57 - Aug 30 with 1834 viewsymaohyd

Spot on Darren. There are some wan*ers on here. After the Rotherham game T2C questioned Siggy's ability to turn a game etc!

Unbelievable really. The guy is playing out of his skin, yet some of our lot know better!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:03 - Aug 30 with 1807 viewsRogueTrooper

People always worry, it does at least show they give a shit. The board have proved they have real bottle and insight, a lot of people, understandably were concerned when Laudrup was shown the door and replaced by someone with no managerial experience. But looking back it was a case of fixing a leaking roof while the sun was shining. We are very lucky to have a club in the custody of fans who care and our representatives running the club making sure it's wellbeing is the priority. Nothing wrong with a moan now and again. 
We rightly trust Huw and Co to make the right decisions, but there's nothing wrong with questioning decisions, and I'm sure everyone is happy when doubts are proved exaggerated.
The last decade has been a demonstration of how vigilance against rising on our laurels can achieve success 

I posted this on another thread, I must say that I've been happy with the appointment of Garry from the beginning, however, the voices of dissent should always be necessary and welcome, because they made us what we are today, and should never be ignored. I'm sure they are as happy as I am when they are proved wrong.

Anyway this is my waffle

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:06 - Aug 30 with 1786 viewsStarsky

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:03 - Aug 30 by RogueTrooper

People always worry, it does at least show they give a shit. The board have proved they have real bottle and insight, a lot of people, understandably were concerned when Laudrup was shown the door and replaced by someone with no managerial experience. But looking back it was a case of fixing a leaking roof while the sun was shining. We are very lucky to have a club in the custody of fans who care and our representatives running the club making sure it's wellbeing is the priority. Nothing wrong with a moan now and again. 
We rightly trust Huw and Co to make the right decisions, but there's nothing wrong with questioning decisions, and I'm sure everyone is happy when doubts are proved exaggerated.
The last decade has been a demonstration of how vigilance against rising on our laurels can achieve success 

I posted this on another thread, I must say that I've been happy with the appointment of Garry from the beginning, however, the voices of dissent should always be necessary and welcome, because they made us what we are today, and should never be ignored. I'm sure they are as happy as I am when they are proved wrong.

Anyway this is my waffle

"welcome, because they made us what we are today, and should never be ignored. I'm sure they are as happy as I am when they are proved wrong"

If they are as happy as you then they will be on this site to say so before the weekends over. Won't they?

It's just the internet, init.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:10 - Aug 30 with 1764 viewsOnslow

We're never happy. We're uber fickle. We're Swansea

She keeps passin' me by...

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:14 - Aug 30 with 1737 viewsRogueTrooper

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:06 - Aug 30 by Starsky

"welcome, because they made us what we are today, and should never be ignored. I'm sure they are as happy as I am when they are proved wrong"

If they are as happy as you then they will be on this site to say so before the weekends over. Won't they?

Of course, humble pie tastes sweeter in the land of milk and honey.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:18 - Aug 30 with 1716 viewsPrivate_Partz

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:47 - Aug 30 by Darran

Partzy you're in complete denial,some people have given Monk nothing but grief since he was given the job full time.

Must have missed if then. I have expressed my concerns all along but I can't recall any 'grief' as such directed at GM from anyone. I bow to your greater experience as you see more of the posts than me.
I am sure there are not any true Swans supporters that are not happy this evening.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:03 - Aug 30 with 1610 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:57 - Aug 30 by ymaohyd

Spot on Darren. There are some wan*ers on here. After the Rotherham game T2C questioned Siggy's ability to turn a game etc!

Unbelievable really. The guy is playing out of his skin, yet some of our lot know better!

W ankers?

Gladly please make my acquaintance and I'll happily spend the whole of one half rubbing your ugly physogue up and down the nearest turnstile scanner, you fagg ot.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:05 - Aug 30 with 1607 viewsJackfath

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:03 - Aug 30 by _

W ankers?

Gladly please make my acquaintance and I'll happily spend the whole of one half rubbing your ugly physogue up and down the nearest turnstile scanner, you fagg ot.

Wow.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:11 - Aug 30 with 1582 viewsDarran

W ankers?

That's not very nice he's only speaking the truth.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:11 - Aug 30 with 1581 viewsDrizzy

W ankers?

Lay off the Carlsberg, Chrissy.

Car crash.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:15 - Aug 30 with 1564 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:11 - Aug 30 by Drizzy

Car crash.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:16 - Aug 30 with 1557 viewsCatullus

PP, it's not so much what was said. Some of the concerns were entirely valid. It was how they said it.
And it wasn't just Monk that copped it, the board did too, and then some posters who disagreed.
But yes, I'm sure we are all ecstatic tonight.

Ps, Darr, I don't like this thread. More grist to the mill, like you're looking for an argument?
But just like them, you're entitled!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:18 - Aug 30 with 1549 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:16 - Aug 30 by Catullus

PP, it's not so much what was said. Some of the concerns were entirely valid. It was how they said it.
And it wasn't just Monk that copped it, the board did too, and then some posters who disagreed.

Ps, Darr, I don't like this thread. More grist to the mill, like you're looking for an argument?

I'm not looking for an argument I just like to make idiots like T2C look bigger idiots.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:19 - Aug 30 with 1547 viewsNeathJack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:11 - Aug 30 by Darran

That's not very nice he's only speaking the truth.

I think the pressure is getting to him.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:20 - Aug 30 with 1389 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:19 - Aug 30 by NeathJack

It's killing him.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:33 - Aug 30 with 1359 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:19 - Aug 30 by NeathJack

Paul Thomas shut the fack up... Eh?

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:34 - Aug 30 with 1352 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:11 - Aug 30 by Drizzy

Car crash.

You the same Newport

Let's drink a Carlsberg together... You know it will happen.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:35 - Aug 30 with 1352 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Don't be a dick man

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:37 - Aug 30 with 1347 viewsNeathJack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:33 - Aug 30 by _

Paul Thomas shut the fack up... Eh?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:40 - Aug 30 with 1328 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:37 - Aug 30 by NeathJack

Be careful Neathie or he'll bash you up.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:41 - Aug 30 with 1316 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:37 - Aug 30 by NeathJack

Keep going

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:42 - Aug 30 with 1307 viewsNeathJack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:40 - Aug 30 by Darran

Be careful Neathie or he'll bash you up.

He wouldn't do something like that to a fellow loyal supporter I'm sure.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:44 - Aug 30 with 1297 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:16 - Aug 30 by Catullus

People are allowed to express their concerns. T2C is one of our supporters and his views are as valid as anyone else's on here. Let's all enjoy what was a scintillating performance and a cracking result

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 21:46 - Aug 30 with 1278 viewsperchrockjack

Dick.? You rang?

Everyone is indeed entitled to their opinion without being called a cocksuckers/w@nkeror having their wife being dragged into it.

3 games in, we seem happy as a squad, settled, motivated and seem to have zip in midfield.
This won't be acknowledged by those clearly more interested in looking good on here.

Primary is ok if you re on a tight budget and. To use that as a snidey retort is pisspoor.. Never forget your roots innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024