Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys 17:13 - Aug 30 with 46017 viewsDarran

You know the ones,Warwick,Spratty,T2C.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:07 - Aug 31 with 1867 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:05 - Aug 31 by C_jack

Don't go shy on us now Darran

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26030828

I'm still looking for the one that says Monk was appointed sorry.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:15 - Aug 31 with 1847 viewsC_jack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:07 - Aug 31 by Darran

I'm still looking for the one that says Monk was appointed sorry.

Wriggle Wriggle

You've only got one direction left to go, I'll give you a hint, Beep..

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:19 - Aug 31 with 1836 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:15 - Aug 31 by C_jack

Wriggle Wriggle

You've only got one direction left to go, I'll give you a hint, Beep..

Nope keep going though.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:22 - Aug 31 with 1819 viewsexiledclaseboy

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:24 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

You're not in any corner, which is of course why you've spent most of the last 24 hours trying to ridicule people you disagree with.

Yeah 'cos you're not one for doing that are you? F*ck me pink, the world's turned upside down.

Some things deserve ridicule. The overreactions to the Villareal game is one, constant, desperate nit-picking of anything Garry Monk does purely to criticise him is another. The whinging bitches now are those that have made themselves look like tw*ts recently. Simple as that really.

Poll: Tory leader

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:23 - Aug 31 with 1814 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:22 - Aug 31 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah 'cos you're not one for doing that are you? F*ck me pink, the world's turned upside down.

Some things deserve ridicule. The overreactions to the Villareal game is one, constant, desperate nit-picking of anything Garry Monk does purely to criticise him is another. The whinging bitches now are those that have made themselves look like tw*ts recently. Simple as that really.

Beautifully put Andrew.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:39 - Aug 31 with 1781 viewsperchrockjack

All about admitting when you re wrong.

I've been many times .

But we learn in life every day.

Most of us anyway

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:57 - Aug 31 with 1753 viewsPrivate_Partz

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:39 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

All about admitting when you re wrong.

I've been many times .

But we learn in life every day.

Most of us anyway

Indeed Perch. I have always said that if my concerns turn out to be unfounded (and it looks that way) then I most certainly will do that.
Having said that I am only doing it to help the ' I wuz right ' brigade as they seem to have a need for such things. Happy to oblige :-)
On the other hand if it does go all tits up I will certainly not be looking at the alleged 'happy clappers' for admission that they were wrong.
My club is the most important to me and point scoring is right off the agenda.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:04 - Aug 31 with 1740 viewsperchrockjack

That s my boy.

I was accused once of wanting and preferring my team to lose.

It hurt, no question and I questioned myself and how I'm perceived on here.

Then my missus,bless her, gave me a slap and I realised that those believing they are right all the time really are deluded.

Right now, this is our best period in history. No question and I've seen it all as has the likes of Swansea Jill.

Yet,,,, we have a few jerks simply choking on their s use of our board and manager..

There are harder things in life to deal with than saying I've been a tw@t on internet site. I'm sorry for the offence I've caused and hope you can forgive me.

Ok

Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:42 - Aug 31 with 1698 views_

Cudey, I don't get your need for that sort of talk mate? Who are you calling a tw at exactly?

And who the fack was wrong after the Villareal game?? It was a facking car crash, it was horse shit and do you know what, maybe the over reaction was just what was needed.

Wind your neck in is it?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:44 - Aug 31 with 1694 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:04 - Aug 31 by perchrockjack

That s my boy.

I was accused once of wanting and preferring my team to lose.

It hurt, no question and I questioned myself and how I'm perceived on here.

Then my missus,bless her, gave me a slap and I realised that those believing they are right all the time really are deluded.

Right now, this is our best period in history. No question and I've seen it all as has the likes of Swansea Jill.

Yet,,,, we have a few jerks simply choking on their s use of our board and manager..

There are harder things in life to deal with than saying I've been a tw@t on internet site. I'm sorry for the offence I've caused and hope you can forgive me.

Ok

But you haven't seen at all....

You didn't see ANY of our tough times you clown!!!

You've jumped on the bandwagon recently and talk a load of sh1 t in the main.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:00 - Aug 31 with 1665 viewsApeShit

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:55 - Aug 30 by VetchitBack

I didn't say personal abuse but it's nasty. Especially given what he's done for us.

Diddums.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:52 - Aug 31 with 1613 viewsexiledclaseboy

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:42 - Aug 31 by _

Cudey, I don't get your need for that sort of talk mate? Who are you calling a tw at exactly?

And who the fack was wrong after the Villareal game?? It was a facking car crash, it was horse shit and do you know what, maybe the over reaction was just what was needed.

Wind your neck in is it?

I didn't call anyone a tw*t, I said people had "made themelves look like tw*ts". A small but significant difference.

And again, I haven't said the Villareal game wasn't "horse sh*t", or a "car crash". I've purely commented on some of the reactions to it. If you think that any of the reaction on here had any effect on anything that's happened to the team since (y'know, the four wins on the bounce), then you're deluded. And no comment on the habit you (and a couple of others) have developed of looking at every word Monk speaks publicly to have a bit of a dig?

So my neck will stay firmly unwound thanks very much, as I'm sure will your.

Poll: Tory leader

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:57 - Aug 31 with 1595 viewsDrizzy

Tra, Winston.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 17:02 - Aug 31 with 1583 viewsShonky

Its strange that Garry hasn't alluded to the post-Villareal thread as the reason for the recent improvement in performance. Its not at all grandiose or mental to suggest that that was the key to our recent up turn in form.

Its just a ride...

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:24 - Aug 31 with 1486 viewsDr_Winston

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:57 - Aug 31 by Drizzy

Tra, Winston.

Hi Shadow.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 20:59 - Aug 31 with 1418 viewsOldjack

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:11 - Aug 30 by Darran

Of course I would fellow fans that haven't given our new young manager any support whatsoever.

I loved him from the day we smarshhhhhhhhhhhhh the scum

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:03 - Sep 1 with 1348 viewsDrizzy

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 19:24 - Aug 31 by Dr_Winston

Hi Shadow.

Awful. No need to take it out on me. It's ECB who pasted you.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 06:26 - Sep 1 with 1297 viewsDr_Winston

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 00:03 - Sep 1 by Drizzy

Awful. No need to take it out on me. It's ECB who pasted you.

So not only are you worred about what I post, it's what other people post to me?

Seek help kid. Seriously.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:25 - Sep 1 with 1224 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 18:55 - Aug 30 by VetchitBack

I didn't say personal abuse but it's nasty. Especially given what he's done for us.

One day I will open the Oxford English Dictionary and find the above words used as the definitive definition of the word IRONY.

Sure Garry will welcome criticism as he has always been more than happy to give it, even against managers that have achieved well or even historically well for us.

Delighted at another excellent win and now almost 1/4 of the way to safety from just over 10% of our games. Garry did say we would have to do much better than we have in the past. I raised an eyebrow at that, given our recent historic achievements it would mean a top 8 PL finish, win the FA Cup and qualify for CL and have a good run in that competition. Seems he is going for it and I for one will be ecstatic if that is what our team achieves, just hope his reward for any such achievement is not to be sacked by email and torn apart and lied about on this board.

Unfortunately I was unable to make the match as we were away for the weekend (NOT Paris- the "most genuine and honest person you could meet" and I have that in common) and have not yet caught up with any of the highlights, but seems like it was brilliant redress for our last West Brom fixture so really sad to have missed it. On to the delightful battle of the giants between the 2 top teams in the PL.. You have got to believe we can win - it would not be the first time in recent history we have beaten them at home.

Anyway carry on children

I had forgotten about this article found on one of the links posted here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26013937
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:31 - Sep 1 with 1214 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:25 - Sep 1 by Spratty

One day I will open the Oxford English Dictionary and find the above words used as the definitive definition of the word IRONY.

Sure Garry will welcome criticism as he has always been more than happy to give it, even against managers that have achieved well or even historically well for us.

Delighted at another excellent win and now almost 1/4 of the way to safety from just over 10% of our games. Garry did say we would have to do much better than we have in the past. I raised an eyebrow at that, given our recent historic achievements it would mean a top 8 PL finish, win the FA Cup and qualify for CL and have a good run in that competition. Seems he is going for it and I for one will be ecstatic if that is what our team achieves, just hope his reward for any such achievement is not to be sacked by email and torn apart and lied about on this board.

Unfortunately I was unable to make the match as we were away for the weekend (NOT Paris- the "most genuine and honest person you could meet" and I have that in common) and have not yet caught up with any of the highlights, but seems like it was brilliant redress for our last West Brom fixture so really sad to have missed it. On to the delightful battle of the giants between the 2 top teams in the PL.. You have got to believe we can win - it would not be the first time in recent history we have beaten them at home.

Anyway carry on children

REMOVED

This post has been edited by an administrator

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:33 - Sep 1 with 1210 viewsUxbridge

So anyway, I think question that needs to be asked here is why old Dazbag was posting this thread a mere 20 minutes after the final whistle. Normal people would have been celebrating a wonderful performance.

Agenda Boys? Well, somebody certainly does.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:27 - Sep 1 with 1151 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:25 - Sep 1 by Spratty

Anyway carry on children

Spratty,

That is a wonderful post.

A good, start, middle and finish dropping intelligent and subtle bombs in all directions and very imaginatively put.

It's then followed by Darran's response - "Hideous c*nt"

I think these two posts sum up this thread perfectly.

There's a hideous c*nt in our midst, that's for sure, but why does he have to be a mod on this site?!

I mean, I know every site needs one desperately sad facker who spends a minimum of 20 hours a day on there. I guess for Phil, having the aforementioned hideous c*nt as mod is the lesser of other evils.

Also, you'll notice the very obvious absence of Dickcock and Fat Tony Sanctimoany from the hickville huckleberyy Ewwnited States of Hypocrisy coming out condemning this "man" for a "vile" response in their usual role of self made site-decency police.

The three are them all deserve each other.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:29 - Sep 1 with 1149 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 09:33 - Sep 1 by Uxbridge

So anyway, I think question that needs to be asked here is why old Dazbag was posting this thread a mere 20 minutes after the final whistle. Normal people would have been celebrating a wonderful performance.

Agenda Boys? Well, somebody certainly does.

I'm sure I read a thread some time on Saturday that was FAO'd to me asking why I'd logged in for 20 minutes and then went!?!!

Isn't that a whole lot very facking weird???

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:42 - Sep 1 with 1127 viewsUxbridge

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:29 - Sep 1 by _

I'm sure I read a thread some time on Saturday that was FAO'd to me asking why I'd logged in for 20 minutes and then went!?!!

Isn't that a whole lot very facking weird???

It's borderline stalking some would say ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:47 - Sep 1 with 1120 viewsperchrockjack

are you lot at work while writing this.

cockdicktranny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024