Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys 17:13 - Aug 30 with 45397 viewsDarran

You know the ones,Warwick,Spratty,T2C.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:54 - Sep 1 with 1802 viewsperchrockjack

A good post chrissy, is when one poster forwards an opinion, then to be responded by another with a different take;this done without cant or simple abuse.

It happens more often on the non football board with people likie Lord Bony outstanding in that they can address the subject not the individual.

For what its worth, e paul and I are diametrically opposed in every walk of life but we get on well as he has a good heart .
Same applies to many and within the middle east debate there has been some excellent exchanges. Football, in the final analysis is meaningless and is all down to the way human being relate to each other.

Its a very short life and before you know it ,life has passed away

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:01 - Sep 1 with 1793 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:27 - Sep 1 by _

Spratty,

That is a wonderful post.

A good, start, middle and finish dropping intelligent and subtle bombs in all directions and very imaginatively put.

It's then followed by Darran's response - "Hideous c*nt"

I think these two posts sum up this thread perfectly.

There's a hideous c*nt in our midst, that's for sure, but why does he have to be a mod on this site?!

I mean, I know every site needs one desperately sad facker who spends a minimum of 20 hours a day on there. I guess for Phil, having the aforementioned hideous c*nt as mod is the lesser of other evils.

Also, you'll notice the very obvious absence of Dickcock and Fat Tony Sanctimoany from the hickville huckleberyy Ewwnited States of Hypocrisy coming out condemning this "man" for a "vile" response in their usual role of self made site-decency police.

The three are them all deserve each other.

Of course you think it's a wonderful post it suits your agenda in slagging off the board and manager of Swansea City.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:06 - Sep 1 with 1781 viewsperchrockjack

Well, I cant see what chissy has written but Im guessing a phallic reference was amongst it all.
Anyway, come January, we ll be looking for a new subject to squabble and insult each other over as Monk will have proven an inspired appointment and our Board will carry on doing what they have been, which is saving our club, running our club, safeguarding our club and growing our club.. and get the pissse taken out of them for doing it too..

Issue soon will be , can we keep hold of Monk.

out to lunch now ...

peace in the valley

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:08 - Sep 1 with 1779 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:47 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

are you lot at work while writing this.

cockdicktranny

Are you talking to me, Andrew, pretty much the rest of Planet Swans apart from Darran Prosser?

Just to clarify?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:12 - Sep 1 with 1771 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:54 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

A good post chrissy, is when one poster forwards an opinion, then to be responded by another with a different take;this done without cant or simple abuse.

It happens more often on the non football board with people likie Lord Bony outstanding in that they can address the subject not the individual.

For what its worth, e paul and I are diametrically opposed in every walk of life but we get on well as he has a good heart .
Same applies to many and within the middle east debate there has been some excellent exchanges. Football, in the final analysis is meaningless and is all down to the way human being relate to each other.

Its a very short life and before you know it ,life has passed away

Dickcocktranny.

Listen here you mug...

Are you listening?? Very carefully may I ask!!!

I don't give a shoite for your incessant talking about yourself. Your guitar/music bollux, your Aldi shopping bollux, your constant posting of the same facking thing in almost EVERY FACKING POST....

No..... not a monkeys dickcocktrannyscouseprick do I.... I'm guessing this is the case for 95% of this site too...

If I have to read that you and Paul are so different while you have yet another dig at him each time, I'm actually going to start weeping. Paul is everything you ain't or have ever been.

So lastly.... fack off eh? Go on.....

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:13 - Sep 1 with 1770 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:01 - Sep 1 by Darran

Of course you think it's a wonderful post it suits your agenda in slagging off the board and manager of Swansea City.

Hideous c*nt

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:27 - Sep 1 with 1745 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:01 - Sep 1 by Darran

Ah Darran old chap do carry on insulting me it is balm to my soul. Can I assume you will not be PMing me to tell me you have commended me to Phil?

Perhaps you could point out where I am slagging off anyone, just delighted at another win and 3 points towards another season of safety within the PL.

Is positivity towards our teams achievements and factual accuracy a bannable offence now a days. Surprised you did not delete my post - someone had a word?

Love n hugs
Spratty
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:31 - Sep 1 with 1736 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:27 - Sep 1 by Spratty

Ah Darran old chap do carry on insulting me it is balm to my soul. Can I assume you will not be PMing me to tell me you have commended me to Phil?

Perhaps you could point out where I am slagging off anyone, just delighted at another win and 3 points towards another season of safety within the PL.

Is positivity towards our teams achievements and factual accuracy a bannable offence now a days. Surprised you did not delete my post - someone had a word?

Love n hugs
Spratty

You carry on you're not a Swans supporter you're a VERY NICE PERSON and that's a fact.

Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:34 - Sep 1 with 1725 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:31 - Sep 1 by Darran

You carry on you're not a Swans supporter you're a VERY NICE PERSON and that's a fact.

You need a good slap.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:36 - Sep 1 with 1720 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:34 - Sep 1 by _

You need a good slap.

He's very much like you you're not a supporter either you're just a follower.

You know what I mean you don't support the Swans you just follow them.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:37 - Sep 1 with 1731 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:36 - Sep 1 by Darran

Thank you site moderator.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:38 - Sep 1 with 1725 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 12:31 - Sep 1 by Darran

keep digging that hole Darran
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:21 - Sep 1 with 1663 viewsBrynmill_Jack

That last remark (considering you started this sh*tty thread) just shows you've lost the argument. Draw dropping in truth.
And if it's a "show us your supporter medals " then get them out and compare them with mine. Or am I just "a follower" and not a supporter too?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:23 - Sep 1 with 1656 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:21 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

That last remark (considering you started this sh*tty thread) just shows you've lost the argument. Draw dropping in truth.
And if it's a "show us your supporter medals " then get them out and compare them with mine. Or am I just "a follower" and not a supporter too?

You don't think his comment to me was jaw dropping then?
You don't like the truth do you Brynnie?
You reckon Spratty "supports" Swansea City do you?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:27 - Sep 1 with 1643 viewsMattG

Sorry, Darran, but that last sentence is a step too far, particularly for a Moderator.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:29 - Sep 1 with 1630 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:27 - Sep 1 by MattG

Sorry, Darran, but that last sentence is a step too far, particularly for a Moderator.

Ooh gosh phone the police.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:35 - Sep 1 with 1616 viewsUxbridge

Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off .. Off ..

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:39 - Sep 1 with 1601 viewsDarran

It's funny mind,you've got a poster on here constantly issuing threats of violence,even asking for another posters address and nobody blinks an eyelid.

Why are so many of you afraid of T2C?

Very strange.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:42 - Sep 1 with 1596 viewsUxbridge

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:39 - Sep 1 by Darran

It's funny mind,you've got a poster on here constantly issuing threats of violence,even asking for another posters address and nobody blinks an eyelid.

Very strange.

Quite right. I totally agree with you that both of you are clearly unfit for the office of Moderator.

That was your point, wasn't it?

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:44 - Sep 1 with 1586 viewsRico1983

Oh, wow.

I very rarely visit Planet Swans these days, and I almost never post. Mainly because of threads like this.

It's embarrasing to see supposed Swans "fans" lacking the ability and willingness to accept the that people may have a differing opinion to their own. I don't understand why people feel the need to have "I'm a better/bigger fan" than you contests. And I really struggle to understand the need for people to turn debate into personal attacks. Football is an emotive and passionate subject, and of course people will always have a difference of opinion, but surely it can be discussed without juvenile name calling?

Sometimes this board isn't to dissimilar to that lot up the road. God can only imagine what people think of us as a set of fans when they see some of the vitriol on display here on what seems to be a daily basis.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 14:00]
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:44 - Sep 1 with 1583 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:23 - Sep 1 by Darran

You don't think his comment to me was jaw dropping then?
You don't like the truth do you Brynnie?
You reckon Spratty "supports" Swansea City do you?

Darran I have reported your abuse - including to the site owner Phil.

I hope on this occasion some action is taken and I get a response and he acknowledges his responsibility in allowing his mod to behave in such a manner.

Whilst he lets you behave like this he brings our club into disrepute by allowing your abusive behaviour, most astonishingly as a mod.

The fact that he as Chair of the supporters Trust owns this site and facilitates this behaviour is doubly embarrassing for our club. Most of all the ongoing racial abuse you subjected some of our posters to.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:50 - Sep 1 with 1555 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:39 - Sep 1 by Darran

Very strange.

Why would anybody be afraid of me?

I may throw the odd "mug" around here and there and say things as I see them. I also bump into loads who post on here and every Tom, Dick and Harry seems to know my name. I've never had a cross word spoken with anyone off here.

You need a slap, Darran, like a child traditionally needs one, on the back of the leg - discipline. You need discipline.

Wanting to see someone put in hospital is about the worst thing i've read on these forums. It's pure hatred and disgusting and what makes it all the more unbelievable is you are supposed to be moderating this site.

PHIL - HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE DO YOU NEED TO REQUEST THIS DISGUSTING BLOKE IS REMOVED FROM THE BUTTONS?

Please answer in light of this horrible comment!?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:57 - Sep 1 with 1526 viewsjackonicko

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:47 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

are you lot at work while writing this.

cockdicktranny

Of course.

Do you think I'd read all this sh*te if I wasn't getting paid for it?
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:02 - Sep 1 with 1506 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:44 - Sep 1 by Spratty

I hope on this occasion some action is taken and I get a response and he acknowledges his responsibility in allowing his mod to behave in such a manner.

Whilst he lets you behave like this he brings our club into disrepute by allowing your abusive behaviour, most astonishingly as a mod.

The fact that he as Chair of the supporters Trust owns this site and facilitates this behaviour is doubly embarrassing for our club. Most of all the ongoing racial abuse you subjected some of our posters to.

Racial abuse.

You're the most embarrassing poster as regards Swansea City I've seen since I joined Jackarmy over a decade ago.
Like I said YOU ARE NOT a supporter YOU DO NOT support.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:04 - Sep 1 with 1494 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 13:44 - Sep 1 by Spratty

He has systematically made every attempt known to man to ridicule, humiliate and embarrass every foreign Swans fan that's pretty much ever attempted to join our growing band of supporters.

That is one of the most despicable things someone in authority can do to fellow human beings when they have taken good time to pay an interest in our club.

Why does Darran Prosser feel so insular about Swansea City FC?

He simply cannot cope with our club growing and new fans joining us for the ride. he does his very best to drive them away. Why?????????

NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!

This is quite bizarre really and the racism together with the disgusting comments on a daily basis should now finally and not long before time mean he is removed from this site.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024