Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys 17:13 - Aug 30 with 46108 viewsDarran

You know the ones,Warwick,Spratty,T2C.

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:18 - Sep 1 with 1378 viewsBaker

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:16 - Sep 1 by Darran

Yeah you have you've done it to many and many of them think you're a pr-ck for trying to ruin Phils site.
Run along now.

This site got ruined the minute you suggested to Phil "Hey, have a look at this Ipswich forum - it looks really good"

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:20 - Sep 1 with 1375 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:17 - Sep 1 by _

Is this some kind of vain attempt to pally up to Phil after your disgusting behaviour?

I know Phil and he will see straight through you like the empty man you are.

Nope it's my attempt to show people what a two faced tw*t Baker is.
Phil knows exactly what the truth is.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:21 - Sep 1 with 1367 viewsskippyjack

The Villareal game was key.. whoever suggested to play Villarreal as the last pre season game was a genius!.. now we're going to Stamford Bridge to go top!

Michael Laudrup wanted 2 players for each position..
Michael Laudrup played the 4231
Michael Laudrup knew his bollocks
He just couldn't find that team togetherness.. and attitude.

Monk is implementing a blend of Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup into one... we're seeing the rewards of their work.. Monks job is about blending it all into one.. with an attitude.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:21 - Sep 1 with 1366 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:18 - Sep 1 by Baker

This site got ruined the minute you suggested to Phil "Hey, have a look at this Ipswich forum - it looks really good"

Well if you don't like it f*ck off.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:22 - Sep 1 with 1354 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:21 - Sep 1 by skippyjack

The Villareal game was key.. whoever suggested to play Villarreal as the last pre season game was a genius!.. now we're going to Stamford Bridge to go top!

Michael Laudrup wanted 2 players for each position..
Michael Laudrup played the 4231
Michael Laudrup knew his bollocks
He just couldn't find that team togetherness.. and attitude.

Monk is implementing a blend of Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup into one... we're seeing the rewards of their work.. Monks job is about blending it all into one.. with an attitude.

Oi!!

Less of the football talk around here, ok!!!! ;-)

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:26 - Sep 1 with 1334 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

And to think people accuse me of ruining this site.

Those involved in this disgusting argument and those encouraging it should think long and hard about how pathetic it's making them look and take a step back from it. You're all adults, act like it. Dear me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:27 - Sep 1 with 1328 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:26 - Sep 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

And to think people accuse me of ruining this site.

Those involved in this disgusting argument and those encouraging it should think long and hard about how pathetic it's making them look and take a step back from it. You're all adults, act like it. Dear me.

Well said Fath.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:27 - Sep 1 with 1328 viewsCTB184

As entertaining as this thread is... Isn't it about time it was deleted? It's not exactly been pleasant to read.

Just a thought!

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Login to get fewer ads

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:28 - Sep 1 with 1328 viewsBaker

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:20 - Sep 1 by Darran

Nope it's my attempt to show people what a two faced tw*t Baker is.
Phil knows exactly what the truth is.

As does the PM's bleating to Admin of thejackarmy.

That makes us both a pair of two faced c*nts then doesn't it?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:28 - Sep 1 with 1317 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:28 - Sep 1 by Baker

As does the PM's bleating to Admin of thejackarmy.

That makes us both a pair of two faced c*nts then doesn't it?

I haven't bleated about you.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:29 - Sep 1 with 1312 viewsBaker

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:21 - Sep 1 by Darran

Well if you don't like it f*ck off.

No.

I get a better form of abuse on here thank you.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:30 - Sep 1 with 1299 viewsBaker

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:28 - Sep 1 by Darran

I haven't bleated about you.

And nor have I bleated about you.

Is this the part where we kiss and make-up?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:31 - Sep 1 with 1287 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:27 - Sep 1 by CTB184

As entertaining as this thread is... Isn't it about time it was deleted? It's not exactly been pleasant to read.

Just a thought!

This thread should not be deleted.

This thread should be enough to make some much needed changes around here.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:32 - Sep 1 with 1287 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:30 - Sep 1 by Baker

And nor have I bleated about you.

Is this the part where we kiss and make-up?

I'm not falling out.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:32 - Sep 1 with 1281 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 14:42 - Sep 1 by Darran

Are you in drugs or what I've got no idea WTF you're on about.

Which makes it all the more concerning and indicative of your mindset given facilitating vile abuse is such everyday stuff for you that you don't even recall it. Even though I repeatedly complained to you about it and registered the abuse.

Here is a link to that thread from my sent items where the abuse was reported to Phil and all his mods (this was secondary report someone else had already reported the primary abusive post) Yet Phil later denies there has been any complaint. (it is far from the only one and none have ever been responded to)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Phil_S
Subject: Abuse Reported
Date: 23:09 - Oct 15 | Delete Msg
A message reply has been reported as being abusive

Click here to view the message: http://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/91253/1086221/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Initiated by the Shingle/Buzzbox
(who you recently told something like... I don't normally give people away but you have been talking to yourself all afternoon)

If we look at the last page in that thread we see a post by Shaky that summarises it:

============================================================
Something else to be concerned about... on 10:03 - Oct 17 by Shaky

The fundamental problem seems to be that an alarmingly large number of people seem to think calling somebody a Caant or a Twwat - which we may all be from time time - is the equivalent of calling somebody a child sex offender, a serious criminal offence carrying a stiff prison sentence and the promise of daily beatings from your fellow inmates.

If that description is you, your moral compass is broken, and you're not fit to be a moderator, Darren.

Unsurprisingly questioning your fitness to be a mod seems to be a common theme
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:33 - Sep 1 with 1276 viewsperchrockjack

Dwight.
With respect, this is something that is at this site s core ,imo. We either have one where people (like you) can post an opinion about wither SCFC or the world outside without being subjected to vilification . It is not fan banter, it is not fun, it is not to get a bite. It is hatred and malicious with a clear agenda .
This site was and still can be a fine place and for older ones like me a conduit to retain contact with people back home.
THE MODS might well think its jolly japes and wring their hands but not me sorry.

We are not yet a month into the season and we are seeing evidence that one individual ONE individual is so affecting this site that many are clearly either in awe or simply sick and tired of him and switching off.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:33 - Sep 1 with 1277 viewsBaker

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:32 - Sep 1 by Darran

I'm not falling out.

Good.

Now F*ck off - I've got work to do.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:36 - Sep 1 with 1263 viewsCTB184

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:31 - Sep 1 by _

This thread should not be deleted.

This thread should be enough to make some much needed changes around here.

I'm not going to be drawn into an argument between posters and the like. It sounds as if you're all as bad as one another.

My point was that the content that has been posted in this thread has no place on an internet forum. Nothing on this thread has anything to do with Swansea City and some of the abuse dished out to each other has been awful.

Poll: Which two players do currently believe are the best Centre Midfield pairing?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:36 - Sep 1 with 1263 viewsskippyjack

As ECB said in real life Darran.. you don't half bring it on yourself..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:37 - Sep 1 with 1256 views_

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:33 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Dwight.
With respect, this is something that is at this site s core ,imo. We either have one where people (like you) can post an opinion about wither SCFC or the world outside without being subjected to vilification . It is not fan banter, it is not fun, it is not to get a bite. It is hatred and malicious with a clear agenda .
This site was and still can be a fine place and for older ones like me a conduit to retain contact with people back home.
THE MODS might well think its jolly japes and wring their hands but not me sorry.

We are not yet a month into the season and we are seeing evidence that one individual ONE individual is so affecting this site that many are clearly either in awe or simply sick and tired of him and switching off.

I thought you said 2,756 posts ago that was your last?

Do you have any self awareness for how manic, odd and repetitive you are?

I worry for you, I really do... lucky you're not my problem.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:38 - Sep 1 with 1251 viewsDarran

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:32 - Sep 1 by Spratty

Which makes it all the more concerning and indicative of your mindset given facilitating vile abuse is such everyday stuff for you that you don't even recall it. Even though I repeatedly complained to you about it and registered the abuse.

Here is a link to that thread from my sent items where the abuse was reported to Phil and all his mods (this was secondary report someone else had already reported the primary abusive post) Yet Phil later denies there has been any complaint. (it is far from the only one and none have ever been responded to)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Phil_S
Subject: Abuse Reported
Date: 23:09 - Oct 15 | Delete Msg
A message reply has been reported as being abusive

Click here to view the message: http://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/91253/1086221/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Initiated by the Shingle/Buzzbox
(who you recently told something like... I don't normally give people away but you have been talking to yourself all afternoon)

If we look at the last page in that thread we see a post by Shaky that summarises it:

Something else to be concerned about... on 10:03 - Oct 17 by Shaky

The fundamental problem seems to be that an alarmingly large number of people seem to think calling somebody a Caant or a Twwat - which we may all be from time time - is the equivalent of calling somebody a child sex offender, a serious criminal offence carrying a stiff prison sentence and the promise of daily beatings from your fellow inmates.

If that description is you, your moral compass is broken, and you're not fit to be a moderator, Darren.

Unsurprisingly questioning your fitness to be a mod seems to be a common theme

Now I'm completely lost.

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:40 - Sep 1 with 1239 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:33 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Dwight.

My opinions of people have changed significantly since I started browsing / posting full time back in January. I genuinely think a couple of people on here are ill or depressed and that causes them to post the puzzling stuff they do on occasions.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:43 - Sep 1 with 1225 viewsperchrockjack

Not depressed Dwight but have a misplaced sense of importance.I d include myself in that.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:16 - Sep 1 with 1173 viewsSpratty

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 15:38 - Sep 1 by Darran

Now I'm completely lost.

Aside from your own usual vile abuse and bullying in this thread

I reminded you of some very serious failures (to put it mildly) in your modding

You suggested I was on drugs as you did not know what I was talking about

I provided a link to relevant thread which was included in a copy of my report of the abuse from my sent items on PS. Also a post from Shaky from that thread that summarised the situation (as I said)

Presumably you are telling my you are unable to operate an internet link. Or is it the old sorry m'lud I cannot remember who I am. Don't worry your head this is Phil's problem and as he will have received abuse reports about you from this thread let's see if he takes his responsibilities as a site owner seriously or supports your abusive behaviour as usual.
Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 16:27 - Sep 1 with 1138 viewsDavillin

Let's all laugh at the Agenda Boys on 11:27 - Sep 1 by _

Spratty,

That is a wonderful post.

A good, start, middle and finish dropping intelligent and subtle bombs in all directions and very imaginatively put.

It's then followed by Darran's response - "Hideous c*nt"

I think these two posts sum up this thread perfectly.

There's a hideous c*nt in our midst, that's for sure, but why does he have to be a mod on this site?!

I mean, I know every site needs one desperately sad facker who spends a minimum of 20 hours a day on there. I guess for Phil, having the aforementioned hideous c*nt as mod is the lesser of other evils.

Also, you'll notice the very obvious absence of Dickcock and Fat Tony Sanctimoany from the hickville huckleberyy Ewwnited States of Hypocrisy coming out condemning this "man" for a "vile" response in their usual role of self made site-decency police.

The three are them all deserve each other.

You are truly the thickwit of this board!

ATTENTION Mr Sumbler! There's another example of " The Second Ejaculation" inserting another gratuitous insult -- a string of insults -- into a thread where I have not made a single post heretofore.

There will be no peace -- or cumulative intelligence and good manners -- until you ban his sorry ass. Don't blame me, or Perch, or Darran, because he told you essentially the same thing on another thread.

He is a poison, a virus, an infection, a cancer killing this forum. You're the oncologist. Start excising, please, before the patient dies. You'll find it in his frontal lobe [if that hasn't already been removed, as the symptoms appear to suggest].

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024