Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread 07:25 - Sep 1 with 17960 viewsNeath_Jack

Does what it says on the tin.

My prediction.

Bony out.
Sinclair or Ayew in.
Bessone in.
Just miss out on Cork.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 14:10 - Sep 1 with 3169 viewsMorganator100

On twitter just now

Jack Carter ‏@jackcarter22 · 2h
Lucas Leiva heading to @SwansOfficial's Fairwood training ground to complete a loan move until the end of the season #transferdeadlineday
Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 14:10 - Sep 1 with 3166 viewslondonlisa2001

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 14:07 - Sep 1 by Swan91

Maybe teams have rejected offers for their players (maybe looking for more money or didn't have enough cover in that position) but have since then felt the need to sell that player. Or a player has felt the need to put in a transfer request and move on.

I'm sure most of the deals have taken weeks to sort out but I wouldn't be surprised if a large percent of transfers today are because teams have looked at all their options and felt to sell players today. It is pretty interesting, but I don't think much about it.

Wasn't Pablo a transfer deadline day signing? And he was about 5.5mill. Not sure how long it took them to sort that out but it could've possibly been a day signing.

Pablo was but we'd been sorting it for ages beforehand.
Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 14:21 - Sep 1 with 3055 viewsGowerjack

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 13:31 - Sep 1 by kyswans

"BBC Wales Sport: Spanish midfielder Jose Canas is expected to leave Swansea this deadline day with Spanish club Espanyol the likely destination."

Wonder how much.

We are probably paying them....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 14:40 - Sep 1 with 2895 viewsAnotherJohn

Sky reporting that Sinclair is in talks with Stoke - not disappointed.
Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 14:46 - Sep 1 with 2842 viewsFlashberryjack

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 14:40 - Sep 1 by AnotherJohn

Sky reporting that Sinclair is in talks with Stoke - not disappointed.

I am, if we could have got him at the right price.... could have done a good job for us IMO.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 15:01]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 14:49 - Sep 1 with 2828 viewsBanosswan

Peter Odemwingie rocked up anywhere yet?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 15:07 - Sep 1 with 2697 viewsGroo

Alex Bray to Plymouth on loan

Groo does what Groo does best

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 15:18 - Sep 1 with 2618 viewsfbreath

Strange today, there has been no activity going on in Rossis.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 15:19]

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Login to get fewer ads

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 15:23 - Sep 1 with 2576 viewsMorganator100

Alex Bray off to Plymouth on loan until January
Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 15:26 - Sep 1 with 2536 viewscsf

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 15:18 - Sep 1 by fbreath

They all stop off at the new caf in Tescos Fforestfach instead
Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 15:36 - Sep 1 with 2427 viewslonglostjack

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 15:18 - Sep 1 by fbreath

And Bony hasn't popped in to Membury Services yet.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 15:44 - Sep 1 with 2355 viewsMorganator100

Latest from SSN:

Amy Lewis saying that Bony was in the car park an hour ago so that looks like good news for us. Also that Canas was on his way to Spain.

No other news from her.
Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 15:51 - Sep 1 with 2291 viewsC_jack

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Garry-Monk-set-disappointment-Swansea-Ci

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 15:56 - Sep 1 with 2248 viewsQuakerJack

Borini to QPR for 13mil

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 15:59 - Sep 1 with 2200 viewsmagicdaps10

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 15:51 - Sep 1 by C_jack

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Garry-Monk-set-disappointment-Swansea-Ci

There's a suprise.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 16:28 - Sep 1 with 1953 viewsmonmouth

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 15:56 - Sep 1 by QuakerJack

Borini to QPR for 13mil

Worlds gone mad. Scousejobs will be amazed that there's an even duller bunch around than them and they've made a profit on some unwanted baggage.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 16:42 - Sep 1 with 1844 viewsQuakerJack

I could have told you that months ago. Our admin apprentice was on a bender this weekend and has phoned in sick.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 16:52 - Sep 1 with 1785 viewsmonmouth

'it looks' 'it appears' 'it seems' 'it is understood' and speculation on names straight from here.

Regardless of what happens, what a sh1te rag. The bloke hasn't moved off his hoop to write that, not even picking up the phone. Journalists my arse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:19 - Sep 1 with 1600 viewsQuakerJack

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 16:52 - Sep 1 by monmouth

'it looks' 'it appears' 'it seems' 'it is understood' and speculation on names straight from here.

Regardless of what happens, what a sh1te rag. The bloke hasn't moved off his hoop to write that, not even picking up the phone. Journalists my arse.

Yip, playing the percentages, he's probably going to be right but not because of contacts or research, just guesswork

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:19 - Sep 1 with 1600 viewsMusical_Swan

HJ gone home to put his feet up.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:47 - Sep 1 with 1428 viewsdantheswansman

Apparently Bony is going nowhere according to his agent .
http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/arsenal/transfer-talk/news/agent-bony-stayi

hope its reliable !
Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:51 - Sep 1 with 1392 viewssnork44

We are not very good at this last minute malarkey ! Well at least we have kept Bony, I still would have liked of a couple of faces in, but hey ho! C'est la vie!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:53 - Sep 1 with 1372 viewsSwan91

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:51 - Sep 1 by snork44

We are not very good at this last minute malarkey ! Well at least we have kept Bony, I still would have liked of a couple of faces in, but hey ho! C'est la vie!

Yeah I would've liked a full back as we pretty much have everything else covered.
Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 17:58 - Sep 1 with 1322 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Keeping Wilf will mean it's been a great day whether anything else happens or not.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread on 18:01 - Sep 1 with 1301 viewsjeza739

London evening Standard chief footie reporter saying Welbeck at Gooners training ground
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024