Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can We Hold Onto Wilf? 07:48 - Sep 1 with 3296 viewsPhil_S

This was probably the day that Swans fans were dreading coming around this summer as it is the day that the transfer window will finally slam shut until January and will it be the day that sees Wilfried Bony exit the Liberty Stadium?

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/36027/can-we-hold-onto-wi
Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 07:49 - Sep 1 with 2685 viewsPhil_S

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 07:57 - Sep 1 with 2618 viewsLord_Bony

What concerns me more than anything is if he leaves tonight I ll have to change my name again..

From Lord Bony to Lord Gomis....

Feck!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:00 - Sep 1 with 2596 viewsSwansNZ

It would be madness to sell Wilf today.
We don't need the money, he appears happy and not pushing for a move, so absolutely no need to sell.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:04 - Sep 1 with 2565 viewsSwansNZ

Wilfried 9?

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:08 - Sep 1 with 2542 viewsLord_Bony

He ll be here till at least Christmas
FACT

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 09:02 - Sep 1 with 2387 viewsPrivate_Partz

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 07:49 - Sep 1 by Phil_S

It is a yes from as Gary has said he is not expecting any bids. Worryingly though he also said at he has no idea how our potential signings for today are going.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 09:11 - Sep 1 with 2355 viewsQuakerJack

Going nowhere. Good for us that he's not scored yet this season.

Arsenal are our only slight worry as that Sanogo is a bag of shiyte

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 09:25 - Sep 1 with 2292 viewsthomasJack

maybe arsenal will try a late panic monster bet on bony???

Poll: Next signing

Login to get fewer ads

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 09:31 - Sep 1 with 2259 viewsUxbridge

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 09:25 - Sep 1 by thomasJack

maybe arsenal will try a late panic monster bet on bony???

This is my worry too. Fingers crossed.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 09:42 - Sep 1 with 2221 viewsKennedy

Yep,

Only worry is Aresenal.

Wenger hates spending big all summer (bar Sanchez) and always does it on transfer deadline day.

Just call me JFK

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 09:56 - Sep 1 with 2160 viewsbuilthjack

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 09:42 - Sep 1 by Kennedy

Yep,

Only worry is Aresenal.

Wenger hates spending big all summer (bar Sanchez) and always does it on transfer deadline day.

Take the players training all day to a place without a mobile signal. Keep them there til about 6, then get a meal into them. By the time that's done there won't be much time for Bony to have a medical etc.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 10:42 - Sep 1 with 2065 viewsdobjack2

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 09:56 - Sep 1 by builthjack

Take the players training all day to a place without a mobile signal. Keep them there til about 6, then get a meal into them. By the time that's done there won't be much time for Bony to have a medical etc.

Great idea. Today boys we are on a coach trip to go dolphin watching in cardigan bay.
Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 11:44 - Sep 1 with 1871 viewssatrdayboy

According to sky sports twitter account. We want 24 million for him.
Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 11:49 - Sep 1 with 1841 viewssully49

Wilf is already on record stating he will honour his 3 year contract, that's not to say if our selling trigger point is met then, WE will sell him. I believe he will be off at the end of his contract anyway. With all the competition now in the squad, I wonder what he's thinking? It will be very interesting to see if he will sign and extension????

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 12:18 - Sep 1 with 1735 viewsmorningstar

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 11:49 - Sep 1 by sully49

Wilf is already on record stating he will honour his 3 year contract, that's not to say if our selling trigger point is met then, WE will sell him. I believe he will be off at the end of his contract anyway. With all the competition now in the squad, I wonder what he's thinking? It will be very interesting to see if he will sign and extension????

It's a 4 yr contract.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 12:25 - Sep 1 with 1697 viewsjacksinceever

I don't think any club out there will pay £24 million or more for Wilf.
If they do then it would be Adios Wilf - along as it's a big club with real CL potential
Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 13:00 - Sep 1 with 1574 viewsthomasJack

Latest from the Emirates

Posted at

"Barring a late surprise, Arsenal are highly unlikely to make any signings before the transfer window closes. They remain in a number of conversations as they search for a back-up central defender and a holding midfielder, but currently it looks like nobody will be arriving at Emirates Stadium. So that also means no new striker despite the absence of Olivier Giroud until the new year through injury.

"The Gunners have singed Alexis Sanchez, Mathieu Debuchy, Calum Chambers and David Ospina this summer. There could be a couple of squad players leaving the club before the 11pm deadline."
David Ornstein

BBC Sport

Poll: Next signing

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 13:16 - Sep 1 with 1492 viewsCatullus

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 11:44 - Sep 1 by satrdayboy

According to sky sports twitter account. We want 24 million for him.

And I reckon we should add a miilion onto that with every 30 minutes that passes!!

I don't see him leaving now. The money would be no good to us at this stage and if it was a monster bid (30 plus) anyone we went after would be vastly inflated as well.

#justsayno

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 13:55 - Sep 1 with 1398 viewsRico1983

There's been some lazy journalism thrown our way this summer, and "will Bony go?" is no exception.
Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 14:34 - Sep 1 with 1299 viewsJethroJack

Wilf will only give serious consideration to clubs that will end up above us.....
Chelsea.
Man City.
Liverpool.
He won't be interested moving to the 5th placed club (Arsenal).
Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 16:19 - Sep 1 with 1203 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Judging by the Guillem Bauza inspired performances Gomis has been putting in during the league matches I really hope Wilf stays.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 00:19 - Sep 2 with 997 viewsLord_Bony

We'll boys n gals it s gone midnight and nowt happened so I'm off to bed....

Goodnight Planet Swans...

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:27 - Sep 2 with 905 viewsjacksinceever

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 16:19 - Sep 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Judging by the Guillem Bauza inspired performances Gomis has been putting in during the league matches I really hope Wilf stays.

And Wilf really hit the ground running last season didn't he?
If I remember rightly it took him a good 10-15 games to settle in properly.
So after three matches (one against your beloved Manure against who he should have scored in the brief time he was on), one start against Rotherham (sorry - who scored our goal?) and a substitute appearance against WBA when the game was won, you are writing him off.
You really are a first class clot
Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:33 - Sep 2 with 885 viewsUxbridge

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 16:19 - Sep 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ooh controversial.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:33 - Sep 2 with 881 viewsSwansNZ

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:33 - Sep 2 by Uxbridge

Ooh controversial.

So unlike him, I'm shocked

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024