Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can We Hold Onto Wilf? 07:48 - Sep 1 with 3297 viewsPhil_S

This was probably the day that Swans fans were dreading coming around this summer as it is the day that the transfer window will finally slam shut until January and will it be the day that sees Wilfried Bony exit the Liberty Stadium?

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/36027/can-we-hold-onto-wi
Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:42 - Sep 2 with 643 viewsJackSomething

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:33 - Sep 2 by Uxbridge

Ooh controversial.

Indeed. He obviously thinks enough time has passed since Old Trafford, when he looked excellent off the bench.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:47 - Sep 2 with 628 viewsmonmouth

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:33 - Sep 2 by Uxbridge

Ooh controversial.

More seriously though, he's going to need some prem starts soon, or we won't know what he is capable of.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:54 - Sep 2 with 610 viewsUxbridge

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:47 - Sep 2 by monmouth

More seriously though, he's going to need some prem starts soon, or we won't know what he is capable of.

Given Wilfs form, that may happen sooner than later. I'm just happy we have two options most clubs would die for.

I like what ive seen so far. Big, strong, mobile, can finish. Monk's recruited really well this summer imo.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 09:15 - Sep 2 with 555 viewsJackSomething

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 08:54 - Sep 2 by Uxbridge

Given Wilfs form, that may happen sooner than later. I'm just happy we have two options most clubs would die for.

I like what ive seen so far. Big, strong, mobile, can finish. Monk's recruited really well this summer imo.

If Dwight doesn't like what he's seen from Gomis (and he says he was at the Rotherham game, so it seems strange), then he would have slit his wrists if he was supporting us when we had the likes of Kuqi, Nouble, Priskin and Easter. Not to mention going further back to the Vetch days.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 10:11 - Sep 2 with 515 viewsUxbridge

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 09:15 - Sep 2 by JackSomething

If Dwight doesn't like what he's seen from Gomis (and he says he was at the Rotherham game, so it seems strange), then he would have slit his wrists if he was supporting us when we had the likes of Kuqi, Nouble, Priskin and Easter. Not to mention going further back to the Vetch days.

He's not the Israeli Messi, that's for sure ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 15:53 - Sep 2 with 469 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 09:15 - Sep 2 by JackSomething

I did support us when those players were playing. I even had a season ticket during those times.

What I have seen from Gomis so far (in the league games which I did specify in my original post) reminds me of Bauza in ways. He runs around a lot but struggles to get the ball and hold it up. He had one nice run against Manchester United but that was it. Hopefully we'll see more when he begins starting matches.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 16:02 - Sep 2 with 459 viewsMusical_Swan

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 15:53 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I did support us when those players were playing. I even had a season ticket during those times.

What I have seen from Gomis so far (in the league games which I did specify in my original post) reminds me of Bauza in ways. He runs around a lot but struggles to get the ball and hold it up. He had one nice run against Manchester United but that was it. Hopefully we'll see more when he begins starting matches.

Shite, this is the second time I've got to agree with Dwight now. *Shivers* Gomis does look off the pace at PL level at the mo.

Wouldn't write him off just yet though.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 16:07 - Sep 2 with 453 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You guys must be watching Gomis in an alternate universe to the rest of us.
Login to get fewer ads

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 17:08 - Sep 2 with 417 viewsjacksinceever

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 16:02 - Sep 2 by Musical_Swan

Shite, this is the second time I've got to agree with Dwight now. *Shivers* Gomis does look off the pace at PL level at the mo.

Wouldn't write him off just yet though.

So based on the 13 minutes at OT and 14 minutes against WBA, you and Dwight are writing him off?
I lose my patience with people slagging off our players after 27 games - but 27 minutes total PL time? That just beggars belief
Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 17:10 - Sep 2 with 413 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 17:08 - Sep 2 by jacksinceever

So based on the 13 minutes at OT and 14 minutes against WBA, you and Dwight are writing him off?
I lose my patience with people slagging off our players after 27 games - but 27 minutes total PL time? That just beggars belief

Where did we say we are writing him off?

I'm not sure whether you're trying to bait me into replying or whether you have a condition such as dyslexia and struggle reading.

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 17:18 - Sep 2 with 404 viewsjacksinceever

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 17:10 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm not sure whether you're trying to bait me into replying or whether you have a condition such as dyslexia and struggle reading.

So comparing Gomis to Guillem Bauza based on 27 minutes is a positive statement of endorsement then is it? Sorry, excuse my inability to read a critisism (as it clearly is) ! As for dyslexia - y dunt u doo won?
Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 17:32 - Sep 2 with 390 viewsOldjack

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 17:10 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

there's fuk all wrong with Gomis sarnnnnnnn ,you wouldn't know a good player if he kicked your nuts in

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 17:39 - Sep 2 with 380 viewsperchrockjack

Dwight.
With respect its a fair assumption.
Bauza was pretty but as a footballer he was also pretty gash almost vasquez like but he wasn't a coward.

Gomis looks the business of what Ive seen which granted isn't much .

Its a great position to be in..

No negatives at all for me right now.

We re looking for holes that are not there..

Jeez, and we can now debate without fear of smashing the keyboard into pieces

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 17:43 - Sep 2 with 376 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 17:39 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

Dwight.
With respect its a fair assumption.
Bauza was pretty but as a footballer he was also pretty gash almost vasquez like but he wasn't a coward.

Gomis looks the business of what Ive seen which granted isn't much .

Its a great position to be in..

No negatives at all for me right now.

We re looking for holes that are not there..

Jeez, and we can now debate without fear of smashing the keyboard into pieces

I liked Bauza. I remember watching the Gillingham match live inside The Liberty on the TV screens and spilling my drink everywhere when he got his second via a clear handball.

Can We Hold Onto Wilf? on 17:49 - Sep 2 with 364 viewsperchrockjack

I DIDNT.I spilt my drink as I was upset as him missing the target.

You ve had a lot of stick and stuck in there so well done la

You got balls and can walk the walk whatever they say on here

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024