Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza 08:46 - Sep 1 with 674 viewsJackFish

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-29008045

It's utterly disgusting that this land grab is allowed to continue.
The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 09:13 - Sep 1 with 652 viewsperchrockjack

I feel the same about Russia in Ukraine

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 09:21 - Sep 1 with 646 viewsjohnlangy

Israel has been breaking International law for decades with these settlements.
The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 09:30 - Sep 1 with 640 viewsLord_Bony

The Zionist government of Israel are akin to their Nazi tormentors.

A stain on the Jews.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 09:38 - Sep 1 with 630 viewsperchrockjack

Morning Bony.
Think we ve established our positions in this matter.

Can I thank you -genuinely- for presenting your views without personal insult . Its how it should be..

Anyway, Im appalled at what is happening in Ukraine. Mother Russia sneaking in via "aide trucks" to arm and fight those who ,funnily enough, want to avoid getting ack into USSR days which were disgusting to all who love freedom.
Russia has and will continue to murder and people in these islands will give tem tacit support .

TRULY INCREDIBLE..
thanks

The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 09:46 - Sep 1 with 608 viewslifelong

The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 09:38 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Morning Bony.

Can I thank you -genuinely- for presenting your views without personal insult . Its how it should be..

Anyway, Im appalled at what is happening in Ukraine. Mother Russia sneaking in via "aide trucks" to arm and fight those who ,funnily enough, want to avoid getting ack into USSR days which were disgusting to all who love freedom.
Russia has and will continue to murder and people in these islands will give tem tacit support .

TRULY INCREDIBLE..
thanks

You're turning into Dav 11 Perchy

No insult meant and no bad language used, have a nice day.
The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 09:49 - Sep 1 with 604 viewsperchrockjack

Hi ROG.
Is THAT MARK 1 OR MARK 2.

Anyway, Im not worthy of that accolade.

Was reflecting yesterday when I lived in St Albans Rd and how Bryn and I might be distant cousins that fell apart

The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 10:28 - Sep 1 with 578 viewsLord_Bony

The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 09:38 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

Morning Bony.

TRULY INCREDIBLE..
thanks

With respect sir we are talking about why Hamas are popular...indeed needed,in Palestine.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 11:38 - Sep 1 with 526 viewsperchrockjack

They believe they are repressed-they are, therefore Hamas is their only hope . They wont get it with Hamas.
Im not fan of the crass way Israel goes about protecting its people. They have every right to do so.
They should also quit grabbing more adjoining lands as its not helping their security situation.

However ISRAEL was promised under a 1917 declaration a Homeland. They have not been allowed to settle and were butchered for many decades while we did feckall really.

That is past though and both sides need to wise up. Anyway, this Ukraine situations could be bigger than anything we ve seen since the Cuba crisis and yet tere are w'NKERS believing this increased level of security alert is not needed. Complacency in its purest form and people are simply in dream land

Login to get fewer ads

The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 22:43 - Sep 1 with 452 viewsLord_Bony

The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 11:38 - Sep 1 by perchrockjack

They believe they are repressed-they are, therefore Hamas is their only hope . They wont get it with Hamas.
Im not fan of the crass way Israel goes about protecting its people. They have every right to do so.
They should also quit grabbing more adjoining lands as its not helping their security situation.

However ISRAEL was promised under a 1917 declaration a Homeland. They have not been allowed to settle and were butchered for many decades while we did feckall really.

That is past though and both sides need to wise up. Anyway, this Ukraine situations could be bigger than anything we ve seen since the Cuba crisis and yet tere are w'NKERS believing this increased level of security alert is not needed. Complacency in its purest form and people are simply in dream land

I agree with the two points...both have the potential to start Ww3,I think possibly one will follow the other...

THE MIDDLE EAST

UKRAINE

People better wake up.
Let's hear what the powers that be have to say in Cardiff this week shall we...

The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 23:12 - Sep 1 with 431 viewsslate_dk

Hamas needs agression from Israel; that is why they keep firing their ineffective rockets.

Only Iran has always supported them; but with a bit of aggression from Israel they get sympaty from others.
Israel wants to see them gone; same for Egypt and Lebanon.
If people in Gaza try to speak up against them they are quickly labeled zionist and dragged after a car/motorcycle.

I am not saying that I agree with Israels actions.

The whole thing is a mess just like nothern Ireland; but at least there they got so tired of it all... In the middle East there are to many wanting to keep the fire burning because it will keep their own people occupied... well it used to ...
The reason Hamas remains popular in Gaza on 00:23 - Sep 2 with 409 viewsBanosswan

Israel have also been bullying Christians from the land.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024