Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 14:17 - Sep 1 with 1906 viewsjackharris

£12 ST holders
£6 ST concessions
£1 All children before matchday

General Issue
£15 adult
£7.50 concessions
£1 child

Match day prices
£20 adult
£10 concession
£5 child

Details of when the tickets will go on sale will be confirmed shortly.

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/ticket-everton-cup-details-1890226.aspx
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 14:24]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Everton Details Announced on 14:21 - Sep 1 with 1850 views_

It could have been a tenner - i doubt it would make any difference to the club but still not bad. The kids for a quid is brilliant.

I think credit should be given here for a clear reaction to supporters complaints over the last couple of seasons in particular.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 15:33 - Sep 1 with 1647 viewsJackhero

Fantastic. Does this mean Everton have a game the previous Thurs, Sunday and then us on the Tuesday! This is ours for the taking!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 15:45 - Sep 1 with 1619 viewsjackharris

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 15:33 - Sep 1 by Jackhero

Fantastic. Does this mean Everton have a game the previous Thurs, Sunday and then us on the Tuesday! This is ours for the taking!

And the Merseyside Derby the following Saturday Morning!

Thursday - Wolfsburg 8.05(home)
Sunday - Crystal Palace 4pm(home)
Tuesday - us
Saturday - Liverpool 12.45 (away)

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 15:50 - Sep 1 with 1601 viewsPhil_S

Think it certainly tells you how seriously they will take this tie

This one is ours for the taking if we want it
Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 15:55 - Sep 1 with 1574 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Acceptable prices. Hopefully the half arsed fans who couldn't be bothered to attend the Rotherham game will attend this.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 16:11 - Sep 1 with 1516 viewsjackharris

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 15:50 - Sep 1 by Phil_S

Think it certainly tells you how seriously they will take this tie

This one is ours for the taking if we want it

Yes, this will be the least of their priorities. I wonder if our starting line-up would be something like this, depending on transfers today.

Bench
Tremmel/Fabianski
Taylor
Bony
Dyer
Williams
Shelvey
Amat

Tremmel will probably start and I wonder if Williams will play.

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 16:25 - Sep 1 with 1474 viewsskippyjack

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 15:55 - Sep 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Acceptable prices. Hopefully the half arsed fans who couldn't be bothered to attend the Rotherham game will attend this.

Give me £12 then you plick!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 07:38 - Sep 2 with 1152 viewsSwansNZ

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 15:45 - Sep 1 by jackharris

And the Merseyside Derby the following Saturday Morning!

Thursday - Wolfsburg 8.05(home)
Sunday - Crystal Palace 4pm(home)
Tuesday - us
Saturday - Liverpool 12.45 (away)

Very good ticket prices.

The date looks good for us, pity they are not away in the 2 games before ours, but you can't have it all.

1st ever win over Everton is on the cards
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 7:58]

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

Everton Details Announced on 11:12 - Sep 2 with 1044 viewsCatullus

Everton Details Announced on 14:21 - Sep 1 by _

It could have been a tenner - i doubt it would make any difference to the club but still not bad. The kids for a quid is brilliant.

I think credit should be given here for a clear reaction to supporters complaints over the last couple of seasons in particular.

Yes, the board are a bit slow on the uptake sometimes, but they get there in the end!

I think it may have been a lower price if it had been a non Premier draw. But £12 for Everton is more than, fair for me anyway.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 11:59 - Sep 2 with 990 viewsCliffTop

Everton actually requested the Tuesday and not the Wednesday, suspect it will be a second string to give them more time to get back up and prepare for the derby...
Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 12:34 - Sep 2 with 936 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 15:55 - Sep 1 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It should be a fiver but I'll go as it's a big team this time and I can abuse Martinez for daring to leave us

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 12:42 - Sep 2 with 905 viewskarnataka

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 11:59 - Sep 2 by CliffTop

Everton actually requested the Tuesday and not the Wednesday, suspect it will be a second string to give them more time to get back up and prepare for the derby...

Yes they play Palace on the Sunday but wouldn't them requesting the Tuesday for our game mean there might be more likelihood of 2 or 3 more 1st teamers playing us as they'd have an extra 24 hours to recover before the derby match?
Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 12:42 - Sep 2 with 904 viewsDafyddHuw

Yesterday...
Ring, ring.
"Hello is that the Liberty"
"Yes"
"When are the Everton cup tickets on sale please"
"Tomorrow"
"How many tickets can I buy with my ST?"
"I don't know - we haven't been told yet"
"What, they're on sale tomorrow and you don't know how many tickets I can buy?"
"Yes"

Today at the Liberty
"Hello. I'd like to buy tickets for the Everton cup match please"
"They're not on sale yet"
"But I rang up yesterday and somebody told me they were on sale today"
"Yeah, we've had two or three people coming in saying the same thing. You should never have been told that"
"But I've made the journey specially. When will they be on sale?"
"We don't know"

Worra way to run a business.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 12:45]
Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 12:43 - Sep 2 with 898 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 12:42 - Sep 2 by DafyddHuw

Yesterday...
Ring, ring.
"Hello is that the Liberty"
"Yes"
"When are the Everton cup tickets on sale please"
"Tomorrow"
"How many tickets can I buy with my ST?"
"I don't know - we haven't been told yet"
"What, they're on sale tomorrow and you don't know how many tickets I can buy?"
"Yes"

Today at the Liberty
"Hello. I'd like to buy tickets for the Everton cup match please"
"They're not on sale yet"
"But I rang up yesterday and somebody told me they were on sale today"
"Yeah, we've had two or three people coming in saying the same thing. You should never have been told that"
"But I've made the journey specially. When will they be on sale?"
"We don't know"

Worra way to run a business.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 12:45]

Welcome aboard the Agenda express!

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 13:34 - Sep 2 with 824 viewsJackSomething

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 12:43 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Welcome aboard the Agenda express!

I don't think even the opposite of the Agenda faction can defend the ticket office. When staff are telling people things that are obviously not true, you have to question the management of the office and the staff they've employed.

I find it amusing that the club shop was extended not so long ago to enable the Swans and Ospreys to sell more merchandise, but the ticket office has been left as is, despite proving itself to be woefully small some years ago.

I imagine the new ticketing system prohibits the use of ticket booths outside the stadium. As tickets are sold from a 'live' database to prevent seats being sold twice (or more), they all have to go from the ticket office. I wonder if this was discussed when the new system was purchased?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 14:41 - Sep 2 with 746 viewsjackharris

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 13:34 - Sep 2 by JackSomething

I don't think even the opposite of the Agenda faction can defend the ticket office. When staff are telling people things that are obviously not true, you have to question the management of the office and the staff they've employed.

I find it amusing that the club shop was extended not so long ago to enable the Swans and Ospreys to sell more merchandise, but the ticket office has been left as is, despite proving itself to be woefully small some years ago.

I imagine the new ticketing system prohibits the use of ticket booths outside the stadium. As tickets are sold from a 'live' database to prevent seats being sold twice (or more), they all have to go from the ticket office. I wonder if this was discussed when the new system was purchased?

The old system was a live 'database,' too! There was nothing stopping them printing out 800 tickets (2 blocks of the south stand) and selling them in a ticket booth. Those seats would be blocked out on the system.

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 14:43 - Sep 2 with 739 viewsjackharris

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 14:41 - Sep 2 by jackharris

The old system was a live 'database,' too! There was nothing stopping them printing out 800 tickets (2 blocks of the south stand) and selling them in a ticket booth. Those seats would be blocked out on the system.

Or even have a second ticket office, perhaps where the hairdressers was. That would be all linked up. Or for collections only.

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 14:46 - Sep 2 with 729 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 13:34 - Sep 2 by JackSomething

He so obviously wants Garry Monk to fail though. He doesn't say it but you just know it's in there, somewhere! You just need to look hard enough and you can see it even though it may not be visible. Or something like that.

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 14:47 - Sep 2 with 727 viewsJackSomething

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 14:41 - Sep 2 by jackharris

Fair point. I don't know how the system works, but you would hope it's flexible enough to allow something like that.

Given the scenes at our early home games, I would hope that things like this are being discussed over the international break. I'm going to be away for the Everton game sadly, but it'd be a shame if we have similar scenes at the stadium as the Rotherham game. I appreciate that people should buy their tickets earlier, but surely there are things the club can do on the night to compensate for our teeny-tiny ticket office?

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 14:57 - Sep 2 with 707 viewsJackSomething

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 14:46 - Sep 2 by Brynmill_Jack

He so obviously wants Garry Monk to fail though. He doesn't say it but you just know it's in there, somewhere! You just need to look hard enough and you can see it even though it may not be visible. Or something like that.

Heh.

I'm trying to keep my distance from that thread in the main. Everyone's having a Darran.

I'm trying to be what NeathJack called my 'faction', a Peter Perfect.

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 16:01 - Sep 2 with 621 viewsjackharris

Everton Details Announced - Tuesday 23rd September 19.45 on 14:47 - Sep 2 by JackSomething

Fair point. I don't know how the system works, but you would hope it's flexible enough to allow something like that.

Given the scenes at our early home games, I would hope that things like this are being discussed over the international break. I'm going to be away for the Everton game sadly, but it'd be a shame if we have similar scenes at the stadium as the Rotherham game. I appreciate that people should buy their tickets earlier, but surely there are things the club can do on the night to compensate for our teeny-tiny ticket office?

The Everton game will be fine because there is more time before that match and the pricing structure encourages people to purchase earlier on not on the day of the match, as there is the big price rise.

I just hope they advertise the prices this time, eg a full (right hand) page ad in the SWEP that clearly shows that it's kid's for a quid before the day and not just rely on word of mouth, etc. Such as last time v Rotherham.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024