Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U21's 15:58 - Sep 1 with 3642 viewstreboethjack

Can someone tell me when kick off is please. Also do you know if its still free entry and can you just walk in to the small stand like before? cheers in advance.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

U21's on 16:06 - Sep 1 with 2734 viewsSwan91

6.30 kick off

And tickets are still free. Barrow should be playing aswell.

I've never been to u-21 game before so I don't know how to do it but was thinking of going tonight.
U21's on 16:13 - Sep 1 with 2695 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

#LoyalSupporters

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

U21's on 16:15 - Sep 1 with 2694 viewsfbreath

U21's on 16:06 - Sep 1 by Swan91

6.30 kick off

And tickets are still free. Barrow should be playing aswell.

I've never been to u-21 game before so I don't know how to do it but was thinking of going tonight.

Never been myself but from post in another thread you just turn up apparently, no ticket required. (or if you Phil Collins no jacket required)

Entrance by the bowling club entrance

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

U21's on 18:28 - Sep 1 with 2529 viewsthomasJack

any txtstream of the game??

Poll: Next signing

U21's on 19:06 - Sep 1 with 2450 viewsblaine_scfc

Barrow didn't take long to notch. Top man.
U21's on 19:08 - Sep 1 with 2436 viewsChief

U21's on 19:06 - Sep 1 by blaine_scfc

Barrow didn't take long to notch. Top man.

whats the score?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

U21's on 19:09 - Sep 1 with 2429 viewsblaine_scfc

U21's on 19:08 - Sep 1 by Chief

whats the score?

2-0 up.
U21's on 19:15 - Sep 1 with 2409 viewsChief

U21's on 19:09 - Sep 1 by blaine_scfc

2-0 up.

who got the other goal?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Login to get fewer ads

U21's on 19:17 - Sep 1 with 2385 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Great news, let's hope they keep it up for the full 90 minutes.
U21's on 19:18 - Sep 1 with 2381 viewsPrivate_Partz

U21's on 19:15 - Sep 1 by Chief

who got the other goal?

Come on boys. Keep us posted. Also is Huw there looking on or has he really gone home?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

U21's on 19:24 - Sep 1 with 2330 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

U21's on 19:15 - Sep 1 by Chief

who got the other goal?

Alex Samuel

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

U21's on 19:29 - Sep 1 with 2288 viewsthomasJack

so how well is barrow playing??

U21's on 19:32 - Sep 1 with 2252 viewsPrivate_Partz

U21's on 19:29 - Sep 1 by thomasJack

so how well is barrow playing??

Must be a cracking game. They have no time to talk to us ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

U21's on 19:35 - Sep 1 with 2215 viewsMusical_Swan

U21's on 19:32 - Sep 1 by Private_Partz

Yep, I know I'd rather sit in the stand posting on here than watching the game of football that I'd left the house for!!

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

U21's on 20:00 - Sep 1 with 2090 viewsthomasJack

U21's on 19:32 - Sep 1 by Private_Partz

On a fine evening at Landore, the visitors made a bright start and came close to opening the scoring when striker Denny Johnstone's low shot was superbly tipped away by Gregor Zabret.

But despite that left off, it was the home side who broke the deadlock on 11 minutes.

Kenji Gorre did well down the left flank and after cutting inside and seeing his curling shot saved by Conel Trueman, Alex Samuel was on hand to nod the ball into an empty net.

The Swans came close to doubling their lead shortly before the half hour mark as Adam King volleyed wide from six yards, while Gorre's teasing cross from the left narrowly evaded the far post.

But Chris Llewellyn's side didn't have to wait long before they were celebrating again as a second goal duly arrived on 32 minutes.

Again it was Gorre who caused problems down the left, and after a neat one-two with Josh Sheehan his low centre was tucked home by debutant Moudo Barrow.

King nearly added a third in the final minute of the first half as he shot wide from Sheehan's pull back, while Zabret had to be on his toes to deny Luke Armstrong.

Half time: Swans U21s 2 Birmingham U21s 0

Both sides made a double change at the break, as Moudo Barrow and Jay Fulton made way for Ryan Hedges and Henry Jones, while Viv Solomon and George McGee were introduced in place of Luke Armstrong and Navis Nasseri for the visitors.

And both of Swansea's substitutes were immediately involved as Jones played Hedges in on goal with a fine pass, but the winger's effort just rolled the wrong side of the left-hand post.

The home side continued their early dominance as skipper Scott Tancock met Gorre's deep cross, but the defender saw his header well saved by Trueman.

But on the hour mark the Swans scored their third of the evening as Jones teed up Liam Shephard, who struck a superb shot into the roof of the net
http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/u21-report-birmingham-1891254.aspx

U21's on 20:07 - Sep 1 with 2027 viewsPrivate_Partz

U21's on 19:35 - Sep 1 by Musical_Swan

Yep, I know I'd rather sit in the stand posting on here than watching the game of football that I'd left the house for!!

I was joking honestly. I actually would like it if the reserves reverted to the old Vetch days in style and the matches were well publicised. I would go to most of them and pay. It is hard work keeping track. I only found out this morning when the subject was raised and er indoors had plans for me by then.
No offence meant.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 20:08]

U21's on 20:12 - Sep 1 with 1999 viewsPrivate_Partz

U21's on 20:00 - Sep 1 by thomasJack

On a fine evening at Landore, the visitors made a bright start and came close to opening the scoring when striker Denny Johnstone's low shot was superbly tipped away by Gregor Zabret.

But despite that left off, it was the home side who broke the deadlock on 11 minutes.

Kenji Gorre did well down the left flank and after cutting inside and seeing his curling shot saved by Conel Trueman, Alex Samuel was on hand to nod the ball into an empty net.

The Swans came close to doubling their lead shortly before the half hour mark as Adam King volleyed wide from six yards, while Gorre's teasing cross from the left narrowly evaded the far post.

But Chris Llewellyn's side didn't have to wait long before they were celebrating again as a second goal duly arrived on 32 minutes.

Again it was Gorre who caused problems down the left, and after a neat one-two with Josh Sheehan his low centre was tucked home by debutant Moudo Barrow.

King nearly added a third in the final minute of the first half as he shot wide from Sheehan's pull back, while Zabret had to be on his toes to deny Luke Armstrong.

Half time: Swans U21s 2 Birmingham U21s 0

Both sides made a double change at the break, as Moudo Barrow and Jay Fulton made way for Ryan Hedges and Henry Jones, while Viv Solomon and George McGee were introduced in place of Luke Armstrong and Navis Nasseri for the visitors.

And both of Swansea's substitutes were immediately involved as Jones played Hedges in on goal with a fine pass, but the winger's effort just rolled the wrong side of the left-hand post.

The home side continued their early dominance as skipper Scott Tancock met Gorre's deep cross, but the defender saw his header well saved by Trueman.

But on the hour mark the Swans scored their third of the evening as Jones teed up Liam Shephard, who struck a superb shot into the roof of the net
http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/u21-report-birmingham-1891254.aspx

Many thanks for picking that up. Much appreciated. Looks like our new recruits are going to bolster the squad considerably.
I still wonder if Huw was there but too scared to ask now ;-) ;-)

U21's on 20:15 - Sep 1 with 1974 viewsthomasJack

U21's on 20:12 - Sep 1 by Private_Partz

Many thanks for picking that up. Much appreciated. Looks like our new recruits are going to bolster the squad considerably.

no problem:-)

U21's on 20:19 - Sep 1 with 1941 viewsFlashberryjack

U21's on 20:12 - Sep 1 by Private_Partz

This.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

U21's on 20:52 - Sep 1 with 1820 viewstreboethjack

Good game, finished 3-2 to us but the score flatters them imo. Both Monk and Jenkins were there first half but disappeared second. Massively impressed with the left back Kingsley!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

U21's on 20:58 - Sep 1 with 1785 viewsNeath_Jack

The report mentions Chris Llewellyn, is he the chap that turned down playing for us when he was at Wrexham?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

U21's on 20:59 - Sep 1 with 1783 viewsMusical_Swan

U21's on 20:07 - Sep 1 by Private_Partz

I was joking honestly. I actually would like it if the reserves reverted to the old Vetch days in style and the matches were well publicised. I would go to most of them and pay. It is hard work keeping track. I only found out this morning when the subject was raised and er indoors had plans for me by then.
No offence meant.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 20:08]

No probs. Wasn't a specific dig at you to be honest, shouldn't of quoted you really.

Mr. Sumblers not gonna be happy though, us being respectful to each other is gonna kill any chance this thread had of making it a 20 pager!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 21:06]

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

U21's on 21:02 - Sep 1 with 1762 viewsPrivate_Partz

U21's on 20:59 - Sep 1 by Musical_Swan

No probs. Wasn't a specific dig at you to be honest, shouldn't of quoted you really.

Mr. Sumblers not gonna be happy though, us being respectful to each other is gonna kill any chance this thread had of making it a 20 pager!
[Post edited 1 Sep 2014 21:06]

Indeed it will all end here I guess lol. Still encouraging they Huw and Gary are still on the case :-)

U21's on 21:04 - Sep 1 with 1758 viewsThe_Bounder

How did that young Barrow chap play?

Sadly no longer in The Salisbury embracing Premier League football!

U21's on 21:06 - Sep 1 with 1741 viewsNeathJack

U21's on 20:58 - Sep 1 by Neath_Jack

The report mentions Chris Llewellyn, is he the chap that turned down playing for us when he was at Wrexham?

Yep, same bloke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024