Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Lennon 23:29 - Sep 1 with 1996 viewsBanosswan

Didn't like him as a player, didn't like him when he was manager of celtic. I have to say though, whenever I see him as a pundit, he talks complete sense and I think will be a very good manager for someone to employ.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Neil Lennon on 23:32 - Sep 1 with 1955 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I thought he did well at Celtic. You only have to look at the catastrophic job that the current guy is doing to see that it isn't as easy as people thought it was to dominate the awful SPL.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Neil Lennon on 23:34 - Sep 1 with 1956 viewsKilkennyjack

Lenny is a good manager, i think he will do well south of the border

Beware of the Risen People

Neil Lennon on 23:54 - Sep 1 with 1863 viewsJBT95

I'd like to see him here one day.
Neil Lennon on 23:54 - Sep 1 with 1860 viewsSwanjaxs

I've had the pleasure of meeting Lenny a number of times, a total gent, good pals with big John , both loved a flutter! !

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Neil Lennon on 00:05 - Sep 2 with 1828 viewsscottishjack

Neil Lennon on 23:54 - Sep 1 by JBT95

I'd like to see him here one day.

Oh dear god no! I'm sure that in person he is a nice enough person, but he loved to invite trouble while he was Celtic manager with his media dealings. Unless he is on some sort of rehabilitation mission with the media these days then no thanks...

Accusing Hearts of laying down to let Rangers get 3 points led to this particular favourite...

Neil Lennon on 00:09 - Sep 2 with 1813 viewsHighjack

The Rangers demise has hit Celtic massively, every Sherlock needs his Moriaty as they say and they have lost a shitload of money and are having to tighten the pursestrings accordingly.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Neil Lennon on 00:15 - Sep 2 with 1797 viewslonglostjack

Neil Lennon on 00:05 - Sep 2 by scottishjack

Oh dear god no! I'm sure that in person he is a nice enough person, but he loved to invite trouble while he was Celtic manager with his media dealings. Unless he is on some sort of rehabilitation mission with the media these days then no thanks...

Accusing Hearts of laying down to let Rangers get 3 points led to this particular favourite...

I reckon he's a very decent manager and outside the venomous and bigoted cauldron that typifies the Glasgow football scene he'd do a good job.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Neil Lennon on 00:19 - Sep 2 with 1783 viewsscottishjack

Neil Lennon on 00:15 - Sep 2 by longlostjack

I reckon he's a very decent manager and outside the venomous and bigoted cauldron that typifies the Glasgow football scene he'd do a good job.

I would say he is unproven at the moment, did well to lead Celtic to successive league titles with absolutely no competition, and in fairness, had a couple of decent results in Europe.

On the other hand, acted like a complete bell when it came to his media dealings...
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Lennon on 00:28 - Sep 2 with 1760 viewslonglostjack

Neil Lennon on 00:19 - Sep 2 by scottishjack

I would say he is unproven at the moment, did well to lead Celtic to successive league titles with absolutely no competition, and in fairness, had a couple of decent results in Europe.

On the other hand, acted like a complete bell when it came to his media dealings...

Fair point. But maybe the media there is not exactly whiter than white.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Neil Lennon on 00:30 - Sep 2 with 1754 viewsscottishjack

Neil Lennon on 00:28 - Sep 2 by longlostjack

Fair point. But maybe the media there is not exactly whiter than white.

Can't argue with that...
Neil Lennon on 07:36 - Sep 2 with 1532 viewsstevethejack

Excellent pundit. Often on the Irish MOTD, which is shown at the more sensible time of 8:30pm.
Neil Lennon on 09:06 - Sep 2 with 1398 viewsPrivate_Partz

Neil Lennon on 07:36 - Sep 2 by stevethejack

Excellent pundit. Often on the Irish MOTD, which is shown at the more sensible time of 8:30pm.

Yep. I am in agreement as well. Always struck me as a hot headed bully but I have to say he comes over as an excellent pundit.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Neil Lennon on 09:14 - Sep 2 with 1381 viewsjacksinceever

Neil Lennon on 07:36 - Sep 2 by stevethejack

Why is Motd on so late? With licencing hours change vastly since the 1960,s it's not as if they are waiting for the men to come home from the pub
Neil Lennon on 09:43 - Sep 2 with 1337 views1jack

Neil Lennon on 09:14 - Sep 2 by jacksinceever

Why is Motd on so late? With licencing hours change vastly since the 1960,s it's not as if they are waiting for the men to come home from the pub

Because it's traditional mun.
Neil Lennon on 10:59 - Sep 2 with 1253 viewsbalboajack

Neil Lennon on 09:14 - Sep 2 by jacksinceever

Don't forget, that when ITV had the highlights a few years back, they put them on about 7/8ish and it bombed miserably with cack ratings.

I appreciate that itv can't do anything right when it comes to sport, but that time slot didn't work.

I would like to see MOTD on about 9ish
Neil Lennon on 11:11 - Sep 2 with 1237 viewsairedale

If it was on at 8:30pm on a Saturday or Sunday, I have a strong suspicion it wouldn't be on in our house.
Neil Lennon on 11:36 - Sep 2 with 1205 viewsstevethejack

Neil Lennon on 11:11 - Sep 2 by airedale

If it was on at 8:30pm on a Saturday or Sunday, I have a strong suspicion it wouldn't be on in our house.

Show them who is boss - tell them to watch X factor or other crap in the kitchen or bedroom, places where women belong.
Neil Lennon on 15:38 - Sep 2 with 1080 viewskarnataka

If it was on a 8.30pm, I'd always record it and watch it at about, ummm, 10.00-10.30pm.
Neil Lennon on 17:11 - Sep 2 with 1008 viewsjacksinceever

TBH I record it on the Tivo Box and watch it next day or even the day after when the kids are out or in school and the missus is busy.
10.00 is way past my bedtime
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024