Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friendly Advice for Welshmen for the Nest Few Days 00:46 - Sep 2 with 631 viewsDavillin

A host of self-important, self-deluded pickpockets, thieves, and hustlers will have already invaded Wales, and although based in Newport, their tentacles will reach everywhere..

As they say, "shelter in place," or if you must go out, go in pairs and leave your wallets and money at home. Stay out of dark or even dimly-lighted places.

Trust no-one, especially anyone with an "American" accen talking of "hope and change.".

They will tell you that they are the heads of state of NATO nations or a member of one's retinue, but that is, as ever, a cover for self-aggranizement and impending disaster.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Friendly Advice for Welshmen for the Nest Few Days on 02:08 - Sep 2 with 598 viewsHighjack

Gypsies?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Friendly Advice for Welshmen for the Nest Few Days on 08:18 - Sep 2 with 474 viewsUxbridge

Dav's obviously never been to Newport then.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Friendly Advice for Welshmen for the Nest Few Days on 09:55 - Sep 2 with 402 viewsCurcubita_Ultra

I didn't think there were more than a handful of C-Diff fans left in Zooport these days? I thought they'd joyfully converted back to 'Kewntyism'

Obviously our American correspondent has inside information...
Friendly Advice for Welshmen for the Nest Few Days on 11:22 - Sep 2 with 351 viewsCatullus

Friendly Advice for Welshmen for the Nest Few Days on 02:08 - Sep 2 by Highjack

Gypsies?

Yes, and tramps and thieves too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Friendly Advice for Welshmen for the Nest Few Days on 11:58 - Sep 2 with 317 viewsClinton

Friendly Advice for Welshmen for the Nest Few Days on 11:22 - Sep 2 by Catullus

Yes, and tramps and thieves too.

We're hoping they'll lay some of their money down.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024