Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pride Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Bill Nighy, Andrew Scott Historical Comedy HD 08:57 - Sep 2 with 549 viewsepaul

"We're off to Swansea for a massive les off" rolf

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Pride Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Bill Nighy, Andrew Scott Historical Comedy HD on 09:03 - Sep 2 with 545 viewsepaul

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/pride/31927/see-the-funniest-film-of-the-year-in

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Pride Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Bill Nighy, Andrew Scott Historical Comedy HD on 12:01 - Sep 2 with 502 viewsDrWig

Great article on this in the Guardian on the weekend Paul- Sian James the Swansea East MP is one of the main characters

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Pride Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Bill Nighy, Andrew Scott Historical Comedy HD on 12:25 - Sep 2 with 489 viewsepaul

A female MP for swansea east Blimey last I knew it was good old Donald Anderson. I've been away for too long

Good for her btw

Pride Official Trailer #1 (2014) - Bill Nighy, Andrew Scott Historical Comedy HD on 19:38 - Sep 12 with 422 viewsSwanzay

Im not a big film enthusiast but must say I actually want to see this, incredible what they achieved considering the times!

Go pits and perverts!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024