Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
how well has swansea done in the transfer window 09:13 - Sep 2 with 2560 viewsthomasJack

compared to the other years how well do you think the Club have done????
anything you are disappointed of???
anything you are happy about???
scale from 1 to 10 10 being max how well has Swansea done this window???

Poll: Next signing

how well has swansea done in the transfer window on 21:28 - Sep 2 with 355 viewsquiff

In terms of incoming players, on early evidence you have to praise both the club and Monk on the players brought in, I feel the lack of cover at CDM is a mistake but beyond that, perfect. I do feel we are holding on still to too much dead wood - Tate, Richards, Alfei, Donnelly et al, but again you have to praise the club on who they've kept - Bony and Williams.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

how well has swansea done in the transfer window on 21:36 - Sep 2 with 347 viewsmagicdaps10

7/10

Good players have come in, in the shape of Fabianski, Fernandez, Siggy, Montero,Gomis and the return of Ki. These are quality signings who will compete for the starting 11.

Going out with regards of Vorm, Davies, Chico, DeGuzman, Michu and Hernandez as players who would have been regarded as pushing for a starting berth I would also give a 7/10

Overall 7/10 Think we have improved the team but as a squad it looks a lot less strength in depth.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024