Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. 09:52 - Sep 2 with 1007 viewsA_Fans_Dad

With Wilfred still here after the Transfers have closed Garry can tell him he can now put the Ball in the back of the net.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 9:53]
A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 10:01 - Sep 2 with 980 viewsswanny

swanny is pleased with this too

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 10:38 - Sep 2 with 907 viewsicecoldjack

It may mean a slightly different bony takes the field next week, head clear of any move, can focus on only one thing and will want to prove he is worth every penny of the fee that nobody was willing to pay.

I do wonder if the speculation has had a slight effect on him,gomis is breathing down his neck as well so wilf will need to switch on in front of goal very soon IMO .
A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 10:41 - Sep 2 with 897 viewsperchrockjack

Well, it was said he didnt want to go and Monk didn't want to sell so the clue was there all along

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 10:41 - Sep 2 with 897 viewsDarran

A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 10:38 - Sep 2 by icecoldjack

It may mean a slightly different bony takes the field next week, head clear of any move, can focus on only one thing and will want to prove he is worth every penny of the fee that nobody was willing to pay.

I do wonder if the speculation has had a slight effect on him,gomis is breathing down his neck as well so wilf will need to switch on in front of goal very soon IMO .

I think he's been slightly unlucky too my friend,he hit the post with a greet header against Burnley and fired off some great shots on Saturday.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 10:53 - Sep 2 with 874 viewsTheFranchise

Bony, Gomis, Siggy, Dyer and Routs all scoring. There's a lot of goals in this side :)
A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 11:09 - Sep 2 with 840 viewsCatullus

A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 10:53 - Sep 2 by TheFranchise

Bony, Gomis, Siggy, Dyer and Routs all scoring. There's a lot of goals in this side :)

Bringing Siggy back looks like a master stroke, as I just said somewhere else!

We look very strong going forward and still having Bony is just brilliant.

I have to agree though, that he needs to get a goal, more for his own good than because Gomis is pressuring him.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 11:14 - Sep 2 with 824 viewsJack_Daniels

A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 10:41 - Sep 2 by Darran

I think he's been slightly unlucky too my friend,he hit the post with a greet header against Burnley and fired off some great shots on Saturday.

Nothing unlucky, all part of the big plan

Wilf is so accurate he deliberately aimed to hit that defender against Burnley and just clear the bar on Saturday.

0 goals from 3.5 games makes the big boys think he was a 1 season wonder.

Hat trick at the Bridge guaranteed
A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 13:08 - Sep 2 with 742 viewsMattG

I wonder if the fact that Wilf will likely be unavailable for up to a month at the ACON coupled with the traditionally inflated prices in January might put clubs off until the summer.

Hope so, anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 14:59 - Sep 2 with 663 viewsmonmouth

Absolutely nothing has run for him at all yet this season. It will. and then some poor teams will meet Wilf Redux, closely followed by Wilf Rampant. More goals than Falcao - lump on.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 15:07 - Sep 2 with 644 viewsTheFranchise

Even though he's not scored yet, he's terrorised teams. His strength and link up play is important. He's getting chances and that's what counts, one will go in and then look out.
A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 15:10 - Sep 2 with 638 viewsSwanseajill

Now then you JB 's so pleased to read a thread supporting our man mountain other than a thread tearing into one and other.

Refreshing after the last couple of days on here. And watching this guy..in attack, or defence is a joy.
A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 15:16 - Sep 2 with 626 viewsHugeEnkins

A Celebration Post. Wilfred is still here. on 11:14 - Sep 2 by Jack_Daniels

Nothing unlucky, all part of the big plan

Wilf is so accurate he deliberately aimed to hit that defender against Burnley and just clear the bar on Saturday.

0 goals from 3.5 games makes the big boys think he was a 1 season wonder.

Hat trick at the Bridge guaranteed

Hat trick at the bridge? Now you're talking! wonder who will get the other 2 goals?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024