Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports 18:29 - Sep 2 with 3552 viewskopperburgjack

What a cringy lot, I'm all for a good/intense atmosphere at footie grounds but dew dew these lot are embarrasing. Bet they all have sky sports too..

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 18:35 - Sep 2 with 3513 viewsPrivate_Partz

It is true though in a sense. The money is effing the game up. Unfortunately it is those that are using the money they should be having a go at.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 18:40 - Sep 2 with 3489 viewskopperburgjack

I agree with what they are trying to say, but not with how they've gone about protesting about it. Grown men in baraclavas with flares running at sky sports news reporters? Lol

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 19:32 - Sep 2 with 3307 viewsBanosswan

But as it turns out, we may not have been able to stay in the prem without the sky money. Teams with bigger fan bases would earn more than us and price us out of most players.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 19:38 - Sep 2 with 3276 viewsPrivate_Partz

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 19:32 - Sep 2 by Banosswan

But as it turns out, we may not have been able to stay in the prem without the sky money. Teams with bigger fan bases would earn more than us and price us out of most players.

No different to the situation that exists now then. The aim should be to use the Sky money to benefit the whole game. Not just the big clubs, their players and their agents.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 19:42 - Sep 2 with 3253 viewsairedale

Its prob because the grumpy Sky reporter outside Selhurst Park yesterday marched them back like a ref and squirted that disappearing stuff in front of their feet 'cos they were crowding him and dohing to the camera.
Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 19:50 - Sep 2 with 3221 viewsPrivate_Partz

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 19:42 - Sep 2 by airedale

Its prob because the grumpy Sky reporter outside Selhurst Park yesterday marched them back like a ref and squirted that disappearing stuff in front of their feet 'cos they were crowding him and dohing to the camera.

And then they went away and bought some flares and made some banners before coming back as an angry mob. Some organisation that ;-)

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 20:02 - Sep 2 with 3177 viewsairedale

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 19:50 - Sep 2 by Private_Partz

And then they went away and bought some flares and made some banners before coming back as an angry mob. Some organisation that ;-)

More like 8 pints of Pride methinks.
Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 21:23 - Sep 2 with 2937 viewsbudegan

Here's a question: do you think that Sky (and the money that came with it) have improved the game?
Login to get fewer ads

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 21:34 - Sep 2 with 2904 viewsbudegan

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 21:23 - Sep 2 by budegan

Here's a question: do you think that Sky (and the money that came with it) have improved the game?

I'll elaborate - the reason I ask is that I thought about it myself and am truly undecided. On the plus side, with the crazy cash came some quality overseas talent (coaching and playing) which upped the quality no end ... On the downside that same money brought probably more crap players, and has only furthered the alarming inequality within society.
Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 22:22 - Sep 2 with 2793 viewsairedale

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 21:34 - Sep 2 by budegan

I'll elaborate - the reason I ask is that I thought about it myself and am truly undecided. On the plus side, with the crazy cash came some quality overseas talent (coaching and playing) which upped the quality no end ... On the downside that same money brought probably more crap players, and has only furthered the alarming inequality within society.

For me it was more fun in the other divisions, and the 1st division in the early 80s was too.

I start getting stressy at about 10pm the evening before the match., and I remain stressed until I know all the results, because I hope all our [natural] rivals lose.

To me, the major benefit of the PL is the money, pure and simple. Once we've had enough money I don't mind which division we're in, after all its just the football once a week.
Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 22:25 - Sep 2 with 2778 viewsbudegan

Good points, which make me think we could also have done without Monday Night Football...
Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 22:28 - Sep 2 with 2769 viewsjackportis

Seems harsh they only put up prices by 2quid. Sky should say they will not plant trees in the amazon unless these idiots apologise.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 04:41 - Sep 3 with 2617 viewsScoobyWho

Thicko scum.
Biting the hand that feeds their miserable club.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 07:03 - Sep 3 with 2544 views1jack

Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 22:22 - Sep 2 by airedale

For me it was more fun in the other divisions, and the 1st division in the early 80s was too.

I start getting stressy at about 10pm the evening before the match., and I remain stressed until I know all the results, because I hope all our [natural] rivals lose.

To me, the major benefit of the PL is the money, pure and simple. Once we've had enough money I don't mind which division we're in, after all its just the football once a week.

I agree with all you say there, the only thing is we will never have enough money really, we are a prudent club that's a given but, we still need to spend most of it at the beginning of each season just to get the players to keep us in the premier league, it's a demanding circle we are in and we have 2 choices, spend the money to try and stay here or get rid of the highly paid players for lesser ones and get relegated with a lot of money.
Video: Crystal Palace protest against sky sports on 12:40 - Sep 3 with 2413 viewsQuakerJack

Why not protest against the FA for failing to regulate foreign ownership in the game. That's the real issue. Yes the amount of money is obscene but it's evenly spread throughout the divisions (we get the same as City for example), yet the Fack All (FA) have allowed foreign owners to completely distort the playing field by allowing free spending by clubs with sugar daddies or clubs well outside of their means like Leeds and Portsmouth, not to mention allowing nutters like Tan or that new Leeds Chairman to come in and turn clubs into a farce with their history and identities raped for nothing more than a season finishing bottom in the PL.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024