Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordi Amat 19:52 - Sep 2 with 1182 viewsmagicdaps10

Does anyone have an idea what his league record is, if not any links to it please?

I am after how many games he has played and his win, draw and loss record whilst playing...........must stress that its league only I am after.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jordi Amat on 19:54 - Sep 2 with 1167 viewsJackfath

Turning into a mighty fine player is young Jordi.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jordi Amat on 19:56 - Sep 2 with 1142 viewsNeathJack

P20
W8
D3
L9

Although there should be a caveat there that the last 7 games have seen

P7
W6
D0
L1

As have the team as a whole of course.
Jordi Amat on 20:02 - Sep 2 with 1105 viewsorion3016

And didn't he play a few in midfield out of position and doing a job for the team - although he did struggle in the middle

Be over there now after

Jordi Amat on 22:13 - Sep 2 with 819 viewsLeonisGod

Jordi Amat on 20:02 - Sep 2 by orion3016

And didn't he play a few in midfield out of position and doing a job for the team - although he did struggle in the middle

Yep. He grew I to the role, but he's no Leon or Ki. I've liked him from the start. And he seems to have added some more bite to his game under Garry.
Jordi Amat on 22:29 - Sep 2 with 756 viewsskippyjack

The difference between Spanish Centre halves and English... England are close em down and rough em up.. Spain is more about position.. the one thing Jordi lacked.. was his ability to close down the opposition at the right time.. Monk has been drilling it into him..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Jordi Amat on 23:22 - Sep 2 with 635 viewsTom1912

I get the impression Williams has really taken him under his wing. They're developing a real partnership at the moment-you can see them encouraging each other on, and almost celebrating clearances together like a goal.

Hard to see how our £8m centre back is going to get in at the moment, and all the credit for that has to go to Amat.
Jordi Amat on 08:00 - Sep 3 with 479 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Jordi Amat on 23:22 - Sep 2 by Tom1912

I get the impression Williams has really taken him under his wing. They're developing a real partnership at the moment-you can see them encouraging each other on, and almost celebrating clearances together like a goal.

Hard to see how our £8m centre back is going to get in at the moment, and all the credit for that has to go to Amat.

At the minute it would be slightly unfair on Jordi to be dropped but in reality he probably will be whether its away at Chelsea or the week after

Hope his development means we don't need to risk our other centre halves if they're not 100% and hope to see him continue to improve.

The media seem to love Dier at Spurs as he developed in Spain and has now come to England - apart from being English its a similar scenario and potentially one of our best signings given his age and improvement so far.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024