Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This international break 20:38 - Sep 2 with 876 viewsperchrockjack

Meaningless or not.

Either way, it's a distraction we didn't need.

It's hardly a month into the season but we ll be sweating on our players getting injured in god forsaken corners of europe

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

This international break on 20:41 - Sep 2 with 677 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

One injury in midfield and we're ludicrously suspect in that position, yet some think it's been an excellent window.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

This international break on 20:42 - Sep 2 with 673 viewsperchrockjack

Think we ll be ok dwight.

Are you ok btw

This international break on 20:48 - Sep 2 with 656 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This international break on 20:42 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

Think we ll be ok dwight.

Are you ok btw

I'm fine thank you. I'm trying to track down a cheap Xbox One before I move back to Manchester next week.

This international break on 20:49 - Sep 2 with 653 viewsperchrockjack

Last game I played was a tennis thing . Country was trying to kill itself then.

Went to miss side y a know in 80s .wasnt nice

This international break on 20:51 - Sep 2 with 640 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This international break on 20:49 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

Last game I played was a tennis thing . Country was trying to kill itself then.

Went to miss side y a know in 80s .wasnt nice

I wouldn't go outside in the night alone in Manchester. People think the crime in Swansea is awful but the amount of stuff that happens in the North West is frightening.

This international break on 20:55 - Sep 2 with 628 viewsperchrockjack

It's ok if you're careful and watch your back.

Liverpool is fine.great night out but anyone shooting their mouth of or disrespecting anyone gets injured badly.

I did worry when my son was going thro his no head phase.

Had a fight with him once outside line ts hat 3am. Not good

This international break on 21:05 - Sep 2 with 602 viewspencoedjack

This international break on 20:48 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm fine thank you. I'm trying to track down a cheap Xbox One before I move back to Manchester next week.

No bullshit I have a x box 1 you can have

Only condition is u post far less negative posts
This international break on 21:09 - Sep 2 with 592 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This international break on 21:05 - Sep 2 by pencoedjack

No bullshit I have a x box 1 you can have

Only condition is u post far less negative posts

I'm raising capital currently in the form of selling my Playstation 3 and old DJ equipment.

It looks like you can pick them up for around £220-250 second hand now which isn't too bad.

Login to get fewer ads

This international break on 21:10 - Sep 2 with 591 viewsJackFish

This international break on 20:41 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

One injury in midfield and we're ludicrously suspect in that position, yet some think it's been an excellent window.

Last season we have JDG, Shelvey, Leon and Canas (until February). Now we have Shelvey, Ki, Leon and Carroll. Remind me how we're ludicrously suspect again?
This international break on 21:14 - Sep 2 with 584 viewspencoedjack

This international break on 21:09 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm raising capital currently in the form of selling my Playstation 3 and old DJ equipment.

It looks like you can pick them up for around £220-250 second hand now which isn't too bad.

You can have mine for £125 with a steering wheel (if you post less negative posts)
This international break on 21:15 - Sep 2 with 579 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This international break on 21:10 - Sep 2 by JackFish

Last season we have JDG, Shelvey, Leon and Canas (until February). Now we have Shelvey, Ki, Leon and Carroll. Remind me how we're ludicrously suspect again?

Last season on our books we had as follows in midfield;

Shelvey, Ki, De Guzman, Michu, Britton and Canas. Even then we had emergencies and had to resort to playing Amat in midfield which was difficult to watch.

This season we have even fewer midfielders and it's apparently okay.

I'm not saying we're looking poor there but 1 serious injury to a key player there and we're looking suspect.

This international break on 21:15 - Sep 2 with 574 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This international break on 20:55 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

Liverpool is fine.great night out but anyone shooting their mouth of or disrespecting anyone gets injured badly.

I almost went to Everton last season but decided against it as I didn't want to go alone.

This international break on 21:21 - Sep 2 with 559 viewsNeathJack

This international break on 21:15 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Shelvey, Ki, De Guzman, Michu, Britton and Canas. Even then we had emergencies and had to resort to playing Amat in midfield which was difficult to watch.

I'm not saying we're looking poor there but 1 serious injury to a key player there and we're looking suspect.

Ki may have been on our books but he wasn't at the club so I don't know why you're including him there?

And we've already had 1 serious injury to a key player in Leon, 2 if you count Emnes.

How have we done?

We also have fewer games this season with the resulting strain on the players being far less.

Shelvey, Ki, Carroll, Britton, Gylfi, Emnes, Fulton.

I'm perfectly comfortable with that.
This international break on 21:23 - Sep 2 with 553 viewsMagicDaps

We didn't have Ki last season.

Last season: Britton, Canas, Shelvey, De Guzman, Michu
This season: Britton, Carroll, Shelvey, Ki, Carroll, Sigurdsson

Given that we have no European commitments, so should have less fatigue/injury and always have players like Routledge and Emnes capable of playing in the hole whilst there's plenty of young midfielders in the U21's may be able to fill in if needed I think we're just fine.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

This international break on 21:24 - Sep 2 with 547 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This international break on 21:21 - Sep 2 by NeathJack

Ki may have been on our books but he wasn't at the club so I don't know why you're including him there?

And we've already had 1 serious injury to a key player in Leon, 2 if you count Emnes.

How have we done?

We also have fewer games this season with the resulting strain on the players being far less.

Shelvey, Ki, Carroll, Britton, Gylfi, Emnes, Fulton.

I'm perfectly comfortable with that.

If you're comfortable with Fulton starting in midfield then you clearly haven't seen enough of him playing sustained football, not 5 minute cameos at the end of matches. He's no where near capable of playing Premier League football.

The only youth player who looks near ready to step up is Kingsley.

This international break on 21:28 - Sep 2 with 535 viewsNeathJack

This international break on 21:24 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If you're comfortable with Fulton starting in midfield then you clearly haven't seen enough of him playing sustained football, not 5 minute cameos at the end of matches. He's no where near capable of playing Premier League football.

Fulton looked perfectly fine from what I saw of him at Sunderland.

And he's also last in that particular pecking order so his game time will be pretty limited.

Even taking him out of the equation, the midfield looks strong enough to me.
This international break on 21:30 - Sep 2 with 528 viewsJackoBoostardo

This international break on 21:24 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Have you seen more of Fulton then than everyone else to base your decision that he's "not cut out for the Premier League"?, or just talking out of your jacksey?

You would probably have said the same thing about Ben Davies too before he stepped up to the plate!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

This international break on 21:30 - Sep 2 with 524 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This international break on 21:28 - Sep 2 by NeathJack

Fulton looked perfectly fine from what I saw of him at Sunderland.

And he's also last in that particular pecking order so his game time will be pretty limited.

Even taking him out of the equation, the midfield looks strong enough to me.

What concerns me the most is that we have one recognised defensive midfielder and he is currently out indefinitely.

This international break on 21:33 - Sep 2 with 513 viewsNeathJack

This international break on 21:30 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What concerns me the most is that we have one recognised defensive midfielder and he is currently out indefinitely.

As I said in a previous post, Leon has missed every game so far, how have we done?
This international break on 21:36 - Sep 2 with 504 viewsjacksinceever

This international break on 20:55 - Sep 2 by perchrockjack

Dwight would have no chance there then
This international break on 21:49 - Sep 2 with 468 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This international break on 21:36 - Sep 2 by jacksinceever

Dwight would have no chance there then

People with little intelligence get in fights. People with strong intelligence manipulate the people with little intelligence.

This international break on 21:56 - Sep 2 with 444 viewsJackoBoostardo

This international break on 21:49 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

People with little intelligence get in fights. People with strong intelligence manipulate the people with little intelligence.

Yup.... you'd be glassed in the face for that comment.

I suspect you'd be stabbed in Kensington too though!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

This international break on 23:01 - Sep 2 with 369 viewsSwansNZ

as others have corrected you (which you have failed to acknowledge), Ki played for Sunderland last season, not us.

Michu when fit (start of the season) was used as a striker by ML, so would not count as a midfielder in his setup.

So, our midfield does not really look worse than last season, does it?

The only concern, is the Deep/Defence role (Leon), but GM appears to setup different with Leon out, with both Ki and Shelvey sharing responsibility — looks to be working to me.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

This international break on 23:40 - Sep 2 with 329 viewsSwan91

Our midfield is a similar number to what we had last season but we have less games to play. On top of that Monk has shown that he is willing to give youngsters a chance like Fulton (who is about 5th choice in a 2 player area) so I think we will do just fine........... Our results so far are also showing that. Even if we did have a back up DM I wouldn't want him coming into the first team straight away if we keep on getting results with the current team.
This international break on 00:22 - Sep 3 with 287 viewslonglostjack

I'm on holiday and have had many too many red wines which is probably shy I can 't understand this thread at all

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024