Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How former Swansea City stars have fared since leaving the club in the transfer 21:26 - Sep 2 with 785 viewsthomasJack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/how-former-swansea-cit

Poll: Next signing

How former Swansea City stars have fared since leaving the club in the transfer on 21:29 - Sep 2 with 774 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Seems a bit soon to put together such an article.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

How former Swansea City stars have fared since leaving the club in the transfer on 21:33 - Sep 2 with 755 viewsthomasJack

How former Swansea City stars have fared since leaving the club in the transfer on 21:29 - Sep 2 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Seems a bit soon to put together such an article.

Yep

Poll: Next signing

How former Swansea City stars have fared since leaving the club in the transfer on 21:38 - Sep 2 with 725 viewsLeonisGod

Lol this about Vorm made me laugh: "The Dutch stopper has been working his way back to full fitness after his World Cup exertions".

What exertions? Are they taking the p1ss?

Good to see JdG making an impact. He's the only one I think we should have bust a gut to keep.
How former Swansea City stars have fared since leaving the club in the transfer on 08:05 - Sep 3 with 388 viewsScoobyWho

How former Swansea City stars have fared since leaving the club in the transfer on 21:38 - Sep 2 by LeonisGod

Lol this about Vorm made me laugh: "The Dutch stopper has been working his way back to full fitness after his World Cup exertions".

What exertions? Are they taking the p1ss?

Good to see JdG making an impact. He's the only one I think we should have bust a gut to keep.

Pointless article TBH.
Vorm was seen to stretch out on the bench in the sunshine part way thru the second half of their game v Spain.

Tough times for the kid.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024