Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brilliant 22:52 - Sep 2 with 1963 viewsPhil_S

Leeds giving their fans hope and then crushing it almost immediately

Brilliant on 23:07 - Sep 2 with 1861 viewsSwansNZ

and people complain we had a bad deadline day?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Brilliant on 23:12 - Sep 2 with 1836 viewsTom1912

My United supporting mate told me about this. Surely they had a signing in the pipeline that fell through?!
Brilliant on 23:23 - Sep 2 with 1786 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hahaha We are Leeds! We are MASSIVE!!

Hahahaha

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Brilliant on 08:48 - Sep 3 with 1458 viewsPegojack

Horrible fans, horrible club. Them, Cardiff and QPR ought to play in a separate mini league called The Horrible Clubs League.
Brilliant on 09:25 - Sep 3 with 1382 viewsperchrockjack

Have you ever walked the "PEACOCK" outside the ground ,Hereford

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Brilliant on 10:00 - Sep 3 with 1294 viewsAJ101

Brilliant on 08:48 - Sep 3 by Pegojack

Horrible fans, horrible club. Them, Cardiff and QPR ought to play in a separate mini league called The Horrible Clubs League.

Can I ask why Swansea fans seem to dislike QPR so much?

I understand Cardiff obviously (most people dislike their fans anyway same with Leeds) but QPR is a mystery to me?
Brilliant on 10:04 - Sep 3 with 1281 viewsperchrockjack

Shepherds Bush, honest harry, Stan Bowles, Rodney Marsh

Brilliant on 10:27 - Sep 3 with 1241 viewsCatullus

Brilliant on 10:00 - Sep 3 by AJ101

Can I ask why Swansea fans seem to dislike QPR so much?

I understand Cardiff obviously (most people dislike their fans anyway same with Leeds) but QPR is a mystery to me?

Have you been there, spent some time around them?

If you have and ask that, you have been lucky! Plus, there was a Rangers fan on here giving it large. Funnily, he hasn't been back for a while!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Brilliant on 10:28 - Sep 3 with 1238 viewsStarsky

Brilliant on 10:04 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

Shepherds Bush, honest harry, Stan Bowles, Rodney Marsh

Don givens,

It's just the internet, init.

Brilliant on 10:57 - Sep 3 with 1173 viewsperchrockjack

Alex Stock...Brian MOORE ,The BIG Match, Sunday school, Rhubarb crumble

Brilliant on 11:31 - Sep 3 with 1130 viewsAJ101

Brilliant on 10:27 - Sep 3 by Catullus

Have you been there, spent some time around them?

If you have and ask that, you have been lucky! Plus, there was a Rangers fan on here giving it large. Funnily, he hasn't been back for a while!

Haven't been to their ground since I was a nipper, all I remember is the seats being too close together! One of my mates is a QPR fan but he's not massively in to footy I don't know any others really they're kind of scarce!
Brilliant on 12:23 - Sep 3 with 1057 viewsDevz00

Brilliant on 11:31 - Sep 3 by AJ101

Haven't been to their ground since I was a nipper, all I remember is the seats being too close together! One of my mates is a QPR fan but he's not massively in to footy I don't know any others really they're kind of scarce!

They were giving us a fair bit of trouble a few years ago, throwing bottles and running away and hiding in the estate off South Africa Road. Hiding behind the railings in safety but launching bottles and bricks. A few scuffles broke out. Think we drew the game. It was the only bit of real trouble I have seen in the last few years, travelling away.

I know a few QPR and they hate Cardiff but seem to dislike the Welsh in general.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 12:25]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Brilliant on 13:14 - Sep 3 with 950 viewsPegojack

Brilliant on 09:25 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

Have you ever walked the "PEACOCK" outside the ground ,Hereford

If I knew what that meant, I'd try to answer you!

As to why I dislike QPR, where do I begin? Mostly, it's experiences of visits to their sh*tty little ground. They are a very unwelcoming and aggressive lot. They have a bee in their bonnet about Nathan Dyer and boo him mercilessly, why I don't know. It surely can't be a racist thing in this day and age? Has he upset them in the past?

And that behind the scenes TV documentary. I know their ownership has changed since then, but they were the antithesis of everything Swansea City stands for at the time. Funny how we ended up with their manager!
Brilliant on 13:25 - Sep 3 with 919 viewsperchrockjack

Where s the fun in posting stuff that s easy to understand..

Off thecwaybtheyve best

Brilliant on 13:31 - Sep 3 with 898 viewsPegojack

Brilliant on 13:25 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

Where s the fun in posting stuff that s easy to understand..

Off thecwaybtheyve best

Sorry, mate, I don't know if you've got predictive text gone haywire, or you're dyslexic (hope not, not wishing to mock the afflicted), but I find most of your posts seem to be written by Stanley Unwin on acid.
Brilliant on 13:38 - Sep 3 with 871 viewsperchrockjack

Tell no body.

It's,y idea of fun and ever so gently winding people up.

I get serious? Time to worry

Peace in the valley

Mappa mundi

Brilliant on 13:50 - Sep 3 with 847 viewsPegojack

Brilliant on 13:38 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

Tell no body.

It's,y idea of fun and ever so gently winding people up.

I get serious? Time to worry

Peace in the valley

Mappa mundi

Fair enough.

My theory is shifting; I think you've got fingers like bananas, you type at manic speed and you can't be arsed to go back and edit it.

Anyway, thanks for the Aldi recommendations. Do you like their pecan crunch cereal?
Brilliant on 16:35 - Sep 3 with 687 viewsacejack3065

Brilliant on 12:23 - Sep 3 by Devz00

They were giving us a fair bit of trouble a few years ago, throwing bottles and running away and hiding in the estate off South Africa Road. Hiding behind the railings in safety but launching bottles and bricks. A few scuffles broke out. Think we drew the game. It was the only bit of real trouble I have seen in the last few years, travelling away.

I know a few QPR and they hate Cardiff but seem to dislike the Welsh in general.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 12:25]

I was at that game and I think it finished 1-1 and dyer scored.

Horrible little club with horrible fans who were pushing and shoving us after the game. Many of them were itching for excuses to kick off. I'm never going back to Loftus Road after that experience.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024