Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Analysis vs West Brom 23:06 - Sep 2 with 649 viewsComeonyouSwans

Detailed tactical analysis as Swansea City produce their best performance of the season to convincingly beat West Brom 3-0.

http://www.comeonyouswans.com/2014/09/02/match-analysis-swansea-city-3-0-west-br
[Post edited 2 Sep 2014 23:15]
Match Analysis vs West Brom on 06:10 - Sep 3 with 560 viewshooplehead

this and the others that you've linked to are excellent

good work
thanks
Match Analysis vs West Brom on 10:49 - Sep 3 with 479 viewsC_jack

Again, it saddens me that there are plain stupid threads with 500 posts, and yet here we are with a genuine football topic that has 2 replies. Great stuff OP.

I thought WBA were set up like a dream for us, the 4-4-1-1 was ideal in allowing us to play in between the lines, but when that wasn't even executed well, we literally skipped around them like they were cones on the training field. Perhaps we should have scored more, but we were never out of the deckchair.

Pleased to see us put ourselves about in the midfield with more of a present '5' as well . 4-2-3-1 can be fantastic in his flexibility, but when you're up against a team like WBA who were so toothless in the middle, you can hinder yourself by keeping the '2' in front of the defence, imo.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Match Analysis vs West Brom on 13:11 - Sep 3 with 430 viewsComeonyouSwans

Match Analysis vs West Brom on 10:49 - Sep 3 by C_jack

Again, it saddens me that there are plain stupid threads with 500 posts, and yet here we are with a genuine football topic that has 2 replies. Great stuff OP.

I thought WBA were set up like a dream for us, the 4-4-1-1 was ideal in allowing us to play in between the lines, but when that wasn't even executed well, we literally skipped around them like they were cones on the training field. Perhaps we should have scored more, but we were never out of the deckchair.

Pleased to see us put ourselves about in the midfield with more of a present '5' as well . 4-2-3-1 can be fantastic in his flexibility, but when you're up against a team like WBA who were so toothless in the middle, you can hinder yourself by keeping the '2' in front of the defence, imo.

Thanks for the feedback again C_jack. I know what you mean, I don't want to just post up links on here, I'd much rather it try and get a good debate going about the game.

Fully agree with what you say though, West Brom made it easy for us for the majority of the game - particularly the entire first half - their formation just wasn't effective - but they did make some much needed changes for the second half. We really should have made it at least 4 or 5-0 really, don't know how many more chances Bony can miss now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024