Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hindsight is a wonderful thing 23:09 - Sep 2 with 2359 viewsthejack1912

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/99024/our-next-manager/#

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing on 23:21 - Sep 2 with 2305 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Haha that is pure gold.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Hindsight is a wonderful thing on 23:23 - Sep 2 with 2298 viewss1ackjack

Just goes to show heh. I was probably as guilty as most in that thread that it would never happen. Let's hope that the early success will continue and that the doubters will be proved to be absolutely wrong, me included.

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

Hindsight is a wonderful thing on 23:34 - Sep 2 with 2267 viewsSwan91

I remember being pretty open minded about it. I wasn't excited about him becoming manager but I also didn't think it was a terrible choice. I waited to see what the performances would be like before making a decision (it helped that his first game was 3-0 win against Cardiff).

Can understand why people where sceptical at the time but hopefully their opinions have changed since then
Hindsight is a wonderful thing on 10:44 - Sep 3 with 2040 viewsCatullus

I said the same thing then that I said when he got the job, good to see I'm consistent!!!

He's getting his fair chance, and he's doing just fine so far. The really hard part is keeping it going, not just for a few weeks, but for a few seasons.
Fingers crossed.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Hindsight is a wonderful thing on 11:08 - Sep 3 with 2003 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hindsight is a wonderful thing on 10:44 - Sep 3 by Catullus

I said the same thing then that I said when he got the job, good to see I'm consistent!!!

He's getting his fair chance, and he's doing just fine so far. The really hard part is keeping it going, not just for a few weeks, but for a few seasons.
Fingers crossed.

It just goes to show how many then bought into it later on because of 'in Huw we trust'. I did not contribute to that thread as I did not believe it nor did I support it.
As you say hindsight eh? I hope us doomongers continue to be proven wrong.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Hindsight is a wonderful thing on 12:15 - Sep 3 with 1947 viewsQuakerJack

Hindsight is a wonderful thing on 11:08 - Sep 3 by Private_Partz

It just goes to show how many then bought into it later on because of 'in Huw we trust'. I did not contribute to that thread as I did not believe it nor did I support it.
As you say hindsight eh? I hope us doomongers continue to be proven wrong.

There aren't many on here who did agree with it and if they did it was out of blind loyalty to the board.

I got slated for it this morning on that thread, and I'll admit I thought it was madness and so far Monk has completely mugged me but most on this forum said the same thing.... Tenko's, Al Bundy, Caerleon to name a few and I don't blame them. How many reacted like that with Brendan, or even Roberto?

Let's not count any chickens yet, good start but 33 more league games to go.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Hindsight is a wonderful thing on 12:19 - Sep 3 with 1936 viewsmonmouth

Raynor's is a beaut:

"I just find it nonsensical posting something that's quite obviously garbage"

Mind you, I'm glad I didn't contribute as I would have said the same.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hindsight is a wonderful thing on 12:29 - Sep 3 with 1915 viewsQuakerJack

Hindsight is a wonderful thing on 12:19 - Sep 3 by monmouth

Raynor's is a beaut:

"I just find it nonsensical posting something that's quite obviously garbage"

Mind you, I'm glad I didn't contribute as I would have said the same.

I'm much happier to have been wrong than right.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024